Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Lanfaer
Hinaba
I'm a model based in Germany, Digital. So, I have people that do all of the cosmetic things for me.

An example of the braids I usually sport. An older picture without braids.

Yes, I do go by stage names.

I'm sorry, Lanfaer, but I am not too familiar with Marvel or this "Doctor Strange". And I assume that your juggernaut is a character of yours. But I am glad that you are enjoying yourself. It's no fun being overworked.

Marvel, which I don't know if you recognize or not, is a world...from which Batman, Superman, and all manner of other super heros, including X-men I believe, came from. Also Captain America. Doctor Strange was a wizard of sorts. He's...interesting.

And the Juggernaut of Ruin is my character, Wanryoku, for this guild :3

And I agree. Overworking one's self sucks horridly.

Superman and Batman are from DC.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Hinaba

I have?

I wouldn't say that, Shawn. She still seems pretty fierce. And I'm not lying. I would never lie; you know that.

You most certainly have. Before, he was a trouble maker. Ha ha. You seem to put him in his place through kindness though. I like that. Ha ha.

October; Not a problem. I still have some videos I have to check out too. xD

Cap'n; Aye. We've had a few people return after being purged, and have had the OC replaced with a new one.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Hinaba

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Goodnight/morning, Cio.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Cio; Ni ni Cio~

Sugar; hahaha xD

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Hinaba

I have?

I wouldn't say that, Shawn. She still seems pretty fierce. And I'm not lying. I would never lie; you know that.

You most certainly have. Before, he was a trouble maker. Ha ha. You seem to put him in his place through kindness though. I like that. Ha ha.

Cap'n; Aye. We've had a few people return after being purged, and have had the OC replaced with a new one.

Soo... where should I like, post all this stuff? xD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Kazzoh
Lanfaer
Hinaba
I'm a model based in Germany, Digital. So, I have people that do all of the cosmetic things for me.

I'm sorry, Lanfaer, but I am not too familiar with Marvel or this "Doctor Strange". And I assume that your juggernaut is a character of yours. But I am glad that you are enjoying yourself. It's no fun being overworked.

Marvel, which I don't know if you recognize or not, is a world...from which Batman, Superman, and all manner of other super heros, including X-men I believe, came from. Also Captain America. Doctor Strange was a wizard of sorts. He's...interesting.

Superman and Batman are from DC.

I've already corrected him, but a second time doesn't hurt. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:12 pm

System; That depends. Is it approved yet. If not thats where you should put it. Then once its approved put in the village's profiles. (Idk if you know this or not >.< )

I skimmed. It couldn't have been helped. xD

Kazzoh

Codger

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

System of a Pwn
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Hinaba

I have?

Soo... where should I like, post all this stuff? xD

Did you have a bloodline? If so, you'll need to make sure you're name hasn't been stricken, or the clan is closed. After which, if you don't need to reapply there, just set your profile in the approval thread, making certain to note it was lost due to inactivity caused by outside circumstances.

Edit:

I know, Kazzy. xD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Hinaba

I have?

He just needs a different kind of handling is all. Hehe. Meeting him with anything but a sweet and tender bite is useless. He can't stand when people respond to his rage with a timid sweetness.

Hinaba

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:15 pm

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

F***ing Dark Link! F**k him! F**k him so hard he dies and burns in the pits of hell and then f**k him some more!!! evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil

Lanfaer
Hinaba

For mistaking Batman and Superman as Marvel characters, I wish a myriad of horrible things upon you.

And Mana, my character got approved. I'm heading by your office for a couple of missions that will give me a lotta money and 500 AC so I can get to Jounin. Then you can give me better missions and I can show off some mad shinobi skill once I master a couple bukijutsu styles and wait for Shigure Soen to be finished.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Hinaba
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Hinaba

I have?

He just needs a different kind of handling is all. Hehe. Meeting him with anything but a sweet and tender bite is useless. He can't stand when people respond to his rage with a timid sweetness.

I usually meet his rage with disappointment. Not nearly as effective, seems to do enough where it matters. xD

Donut: That works, because we'll be doing construction here and there. xD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:21 pm

[@ Haku]: No! I told you! See.
This is what happens when you
try to deny. I see through you bud.

XD Awesome. Simply awesome.

[@ Mana]: Of course I worry about you.
:/ I lub you. It happens automatically.

[@ No one particular]: Ordered pizza and
went down to pay the guy. [duh] Was wearing
my boxer shorts and a nasty shirt. Hair was
all shitty and the pizza guy is one fine a**
Asian guy. God. I wanted to die. T.T

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Hinaba
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Hinaba

I have?

Kukukuku... so that's how it is, eh? My dear Hinaba. Allow me to be the first to thank you, we will take this information you have given us and spread it to the masses. Statues will be erected in your honor.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games