Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Wow....
Hinaba, you're very pretty ^^
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:51 pm

[@ Hinaba]:
Pssh. You shouldn't even worry about
hair. Even just slicked back you would
still pull it off. ;]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Hinaba
I'm a model based in Germany, Digital. So, I have people that do all of the cosmetic things for me.

An example of the braids I usually sport. An older picture without braids.

Yes, I do go by stage names.

I'm sorry, Lanfaer, but I am not too familiar with Marvel or this "Doctor Strange". And I assume that your juggernaut is a character of yours. But I am glad that you are enjoying yourself. It's no fun being overworked.

Marvel, which I don't know if you recognize or not, is a world...from which Batman, Superman, and all manner of other super heros, including X-men I believe, came from. Also Captain America. Doctor Strange was a wizard of sorts. He's...interesting.

And the Juggernaut of Ruin is my character, Wanryoku, for this guild :3

And I agree. Overworking one's self sucks horridly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Lanfaer
Hinaba
I'm a model based in Germany, Digital. So, I have people that do all of the cosmetic things for me.

I'm sorry, Lanfaer, but I am not too familiar with Marvel or this "Doctor Strange". And I assume that your juggernaut is a character of yours. But I am glad that you are enjoying yourself. It's no fun being overworked.

Marvel, which I don't know if you recognize or not, is a world...from which Batman, Superman, and all manner of other super heros, including X-men I believe, came from. Also Captain America. Doctor Strange was a wizard of sorts. He's...interesting.

I know alotta Marvel but i've never heard of Doctor Strange o.o

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Hinaba

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Sugar Dhaku
-Falls over, laughing.- I remember when they tried to pass you off as a Russian. What was it that I called you? "russisches Mädchen" or something? No, I think it was "rotes, blutiges, russisches Mädchen".

Also, get the fawk out of my Photobucket! Make your own.

Nein. <3

Thank you, Cio. Although, a lot of that is make-up. I bet I wouldn't look half as good as people think I do without it.

You think so, Digital?

OH! I know what those are! There's a large comic book community here in Germany, especially in Bern. However, I must admit that I don't read them. I only get taken to the movies on dates and such.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Read up.

He's oddly one of the most unheard of, apparently. I know of several who know him, but many do not.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Hinaba
Sugar Dhaku
-Falls over, laughing.- I remember when they tried to pass you off as a Russian. What was it that I called you? "russisches Mädchen" or something? No, I think it was "rotes, blutiges, russisches Mädchen".

Nein. <3

Thank you, Cio. Although, a lot of that is make-up. I bet I wouldn't look half as good as people think I do without it.

You think so, Digital?

OH! I know what those are! There's a large comic book community here in Germany, especially in Bern. However, I must admit that I don't read them. I only get taken to the movies on dates and such.

Make up has a funny way of doing that xD But still. I was talking about bone structure ^^' You're cheek bones are very high and you have beautifully shaped eyes....
-hides behind anatomy book-
Guh...sorry.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Lanfaer

Read up.

He's oddly one of the most unheard of, apparently. I know of several who know him, but many do not.

Oh Okay then xD

Hinaba; :'O Your a model too? Cool! xD I haven't meeten another on here on gaia before. Lol.

Cio; Hahaha xD What all dose that book tell you Cio?

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Hinaba
Sugar Dhaku

Nein. <3

You think so, Digital?

Unser Eltern kennen ueber Superman. Warum kennst du nicht? Ich kenne Superman. Mensch.

Auch: glaube ich, dass Astra in dich verknallt hat. Haha.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:13 pm

@Sugar- Ich weiß nicht, welche Verknallt bedeutet noch... aber ich bin Sensorik, dass Sie nicht sagen es auf eine gute Weise.
3<

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Lanfaer
Hinaba

Dood... Batman and Superman are DC. xD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Hello everyone.

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:20 pm

October Night Starlight

You're missin' out. The Strange is amazing. xD

Hey everyone. I just had to ingest a pint of ice cream. xD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:21 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Hinaba
Sugar Dhaku

Nein. <3

You think so, Digital?

Make up has a funny way of doing that xD But still. I was talking about bone structure ^^' You're cheek bones are very high and you have beautifully shaped eyes....
-hides behind anatomy book-
Guh...sorry.

M-my bone structure? No one has ever quite said that about me before. But thank you nonetheless. I am flattered.

Shawn - don't say things like that. And can't the same be said about you? You once told me that Cio wasn't "the same boring, girly-girl of a broken record that every other conceited, inane, sheath-donning female seems to be".

Hinaba

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Hello, System ^^

@Mana- Ingest a pint of ice cream....why?

@Hinaba- W-Well...that's usually how it all works for me. I draw a lot so...I always look at structure >> The outside is nice too...
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games