Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:18 pm

*Unable to keep her eyes open any longer, she flips off the TV, closes her eyes and falls asleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:03 am

*peeks out of the bathroom, making sure everyone is gone. His arms are still hurting from having been shackled up all day and he's starting to get hungry. Seeing no one around, he slowly walks out into the bar area*
hm... well, that's a relief...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 13 Total: 21 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:13 am

*Having worked a couple extra hours, he comes home later than the usual. He does the security scans and slips in through the back door. The dogs greet him there, then follow him downstairs into the bedroom, where they lie down on the floor at the foot of the bed. He quietly strips down out of his uniform and gear belt, placing them neatly on the chair. He carefully slips into bed and spoons up against his sleeping beloved. He kisses her shoulder, then falls asleep practically as soon as his head hits the pillow.* User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:33 am

*makes his way up to the main bar area. He was going to stay down in his quarters, but then he remembered that Seth had still been shackled to the wall when he left and wasn't sure if the Ladies would let him down sweatdrop As he enters, he immediately looks over at the shackles and finds no one there. He sighs in relief that they did not leave him up there all day and night and starts making his way behind the counter for a glass of wine when he sees Seth*

Gi ussta~ I am surprised they would have allowed you to wander around here on your own unsupervised.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:37 am

*crosses his arms with a haughty expression on his face*
Maybe they saw no reason to have to constantly keep watch of a 25 year old. *sticks his nose up in the air*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:39 am

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
You seem to get younger and younger by the day wink First you said you could be 50, then 30, and now 25? rolleyes

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:42 am

I could still be any one of those and you'd never know it! mad *stomach suddenly growls really loudly, causing him to look off to the side*

.... there aren't any restaurants open around here at this hour, are there? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:58 am

*giggles* Xas. Actually there are. The one attached to this tavern, for instance. I will show you~

*leads Seth to the Jade Dragon. The host shows them to a table on the island in the middle of the indoor pond. Soon a waiter approaches with menus and asks for their drink order. Seth just asks for water with a lemon wedge while Ryzan tells them to bring whatever Psyzapp usually has. After the waiter leaves to get their drinks, they start looking over the menus. Ryzan's brow furrows a bit in confusion as he reads over his*

Gi ussta sweatdrop I do hope at least you know what these things are. These items do not look like they are even written in Common sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:10 am

*looks at Ryzan quizzically from his menu*
Haven't you ever been here before? I mean... seems like a fancy place. Wouldn't your husband have brought you here before... at least once?

*the waiter returns, setting the water down in front of him and a chilled bottle of sake and a cup by Ryzan. He asks if they're ready to order and he tells him to give them more time before Ryzan can answer, figuring that he wouldn't know what to order judging by how he reacted to looking at the menu items. The waiter politely excuses himself, leaving them to talk*

I mean... I guess I could either try to explain these things to you or, if you're trusting enough, I could order for you...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:34 am

*frowns slightly and shakes his head*
Nau... my husband has not taken me here before. He has not really brought me anywhere, quite frankly... *smiles a bit* ... except for once, rilu'oh we did not have a chance to eat as there were some ves... um... how you say... *scratches his chin while he tries to think of the right word* ... "excitable" employees. sweatdrop We were forced to flee sweatdrop

*tries again to read his menu, but knows that it's useless. After a moment, he sets it down and sighs*
I suppose it will be fine if you were to order for me, though I must tell you that I do not consume animal flesh or eggs.

*pours himself some of the sake and takes a sip*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:48 am

That's cool. There's still some things here that you can eat, I'm sure.
*after looking over the menu a while, he sets it down and clears his throat, shifting a bit uncomfortably*

... w... would you by chance... um... *cough* ... I mean, you don't have to, I was just wondering if.... *looks off to the side* ... I thought maybe... if you don't think it's too weird... maybe we could... like... share something.

*feels his cheeks starting to flush and quickly picks his menu back up to hide behind it* stressed
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:58 am

4laugh *can't help but smile at Seth's bashful request*
I suppose that would be acceptable as long as you do not mind potentially swaping germs with an "old man" rolleyes

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:46 am

*lets out a small, awkward laugh*
Yeah sweatdrop Look, I um.... I'm sorry for calling you an old man sweatdrop I was just kind of... talking out of my a** stare Not exactly the best way to make friends, I know. I guess it's a habit...

*flags down a waiter and asks for a large order of vegetable mei fun along with an order of crispy fried tofu. When the waiter turns to Ryzan to get his order, he specifies that it's for the both of them. The waiter looks at him kind of oddly for a moment, but quickly goes back to smiling politely and asks if there's anything else*
I think that's just about it... oh! Be sure to bring some duck sauce with that.

*the waiter collects the menus then walks off to place the order, meanwhile Ryzan is looking at him strangely*
What? Duck sauce is vegetarian. I think they call it that because they put it on duck, not because it has duck in it. It's kind of sweet. I think you'll like it.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:11 am

*takes another sip of his sake*
It is quite alright about the "old man" comment. Being that this place is full of "geezers", I suppose hearing such things should be expected. Besides, I am sure I would be quite the "old man" by rivvil standards.

Speaking of "geezers", though... why is it a young man such as yourself would wish to move to this place?

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:23 am

*grins mischievously*
What would you think if I were to say it's to nab some rich old guy looking for a strapping young lad so that I can marry him and mooch off of him for the rest of my life and not have to worry about working?

*takes a sip of his water*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games