Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:11 pm
Victoriaaaaaaaa what do you want from himmm... Victoriaaaa what do you see in himm see in himmmmm.

i'm so ******** bored.
I blame alexander  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:15 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
meekstape
Meromictic
meekstape
real talk for a sec, before i moved to morth carolina i had no idea that a resturant chain called golden corral even existed

then i wentto one and i was like

this is is so southern and trashy ugh i am never coming here again

I've lived in the south all my life.

And I've yet to go to one. I don't have plans to either. XD

i figured i'd go and give it a shot because i never seen one before and it interested me. but then like........me and my bf were the youngest ones there. i was the only one with a full head of beautiful purple locks. all they had was disgusting greasy food..............................

yo since you're from the south, maybe you can answer something for me: how the heck do you deal with SO MUCH NOTHING. there aint s**t down here compared to jersey/nyc and i am literally going out of my mind with how terrible it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U7kuqow3gg

Yea, Newark is really hoppin.

my family actually "grew up" in newark!! my great grampa and great gramma came over from italy to there, as with a lot of immigrants at the time. newark was known at the first ward, and it was filled with tons of italian families.

then as the years went on, all the old school italian families spread out over jersey and nyc, and newark got dangerous. so, yeah, i cant tell if you were being sarcastic or not, but newark is legit hoppin, but in the worst kind of way ):  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:18 pm
meekstape
Jayce Reinhardt
meekstape
Meromictic
meekstape
real talk for a sec, before i moved to morth carolina i had no idea that a resturant chain called golden corral even existed

i figured i'd go and give it a shot because i never seen one before and it interested me. but then like........me and my bf were the youngest ones there. i was the only one with a full head of beautiful purple locks. all they had was disgusting greasy food..............................

yo since you're from the south, maybe you can answer something for me: how the heck do you deal with SO MUCH NOTHING. there aint s**t down here compared to jersey/nyc and i am literally going out of my mind with how terrible it is.

my family actually "grew up" in newark!! my great grampa and great gramma came over from italy to there, as with a lot of immigrants at the time. newark was known at the first ward, and it was filled with tons of italian families.

then as the years went on, all the old school italian families spread out over jersey and nyc, and newark got dangerous. so, yeah, i cant tell if you were being sarcastic or not, but newark is legit hoppin, but in the worst kind of way ):

I live near it and my self esteem plummets like a b***h each time I need to drive though it. We are italian but not the creepy jersey shore kind of italian/fake italians.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
meekstape
Jayce Reinhardt
meekstape
Meromictic
meekstape

I live near it and my self esteem plummets like a b***h each time I need to drive though it. We are italian but not the creepy jersey shore kind of italian/fake italians.

oh i didnt know that you were from jersey!!! where do you live currently?

before i moved, i lived in nutley, right near the clifton commons. in fact i worked in the clifton commons right before i moved. i regret moving because i regret leaving that job, working in a jewelery store was so much fun u~~~~u  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:28 pm
meekstape
Meromictic
meekstape

I put all my focus on school and work? XD LOL

Tulsa is okay. It doesn't compare to when I lived in Orlando though. People here are not that dedicated at all when it comes to meeting up somewhere. They flake all the time. The people here really suck. I don't know if that goes for all of the south/central though. I remember that during my internship, people actually showed up when they said they would. I was a bit shocked once when I wasn't the first person at a meeting place.

As for actual entertainment, movie theater? lmao Every now and then we get decent shows. During the spring/summer, there are a lot of local festivals that are fun to go to. Usually its some produce that a small town is proud to be growing. Granted, the one from the city I'm actually from is roosters. XD But that's a bit of a story.

Really the only other thing I do is cave exploration during the summer/fall. Well, its more of a tour. I'm not crazy enough to go looking without someone who actually knows what they're doing. c: Other than that, I just explore and site see the areas.

But for the most part, I do work/study for the better part of my days. I get online and post derpy things. The social circles I had in high school are pretty much gone at this point. Some friends its just because we go to different schools and can't meet up like we used to. Others are just haters. I didn't grow up to be normal and think like them.

Anyways, I honestly don't know what to do during the winter. o.o; This is just when I hide under a blanket and b***h about how cold it is. lmao And I think at some point I'm supposed to mention football but ******** it all. I don't know anything about that sport. LOL I know its popular and that's all that matters in my book. :'D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 pm
Meromictic
meekstape
Meromictic
meekstape

I put all my focus on school and work? XD LOL

Tulsa is okay. It doesn't compare to when I lived in Orlando though. People here are not that dedicated at all when it comes to meeting up somewhere. They flake all the time. The people here really suck. I don't know if that goes for all of the south/central though. I remember that during my internship, people actually showed up when they said they would. I was a bit shocked once when I wasn't the first person at a meeting place.

As for actual entertainment, movie theater? lmao Every now and then we get decent shows. During the spring/summer, there are a lot of local festivals that are fun to go to. Usually its some produce that a small town is proud to be growing. Granted, the one from the city I'm actually from is roosters. XD But that's a bit of a story.

Really the only other thing I do is cave exploration during the summer/fall. Well, its more of a tour. I'm not crazy enough to go looking without someone who actually knows what they're doing. c: Other than that, I just explore and site see the areas.

But for the most part, I do work/study for the better part of my days. I get online and post derpy things. The social circles I had in high school are pretty much gone at this point. Some friends its just because we go to different schools and can't meet up like we used to. Others are just haters. I didn't grow up to be normal and think like them.

Anyways, I honestly don't know what to do during the winter. o.o; This is just when I hide under a blanket and b***h about how cold it is. lmao And I think at some point I'm supposed to mention football but ******** it all. I don't know anything about that sport. LOL I know its popular and that's all that matters in my book. :'D

man it is so different when you live near a city because there is so much to do and so much to see. like there is a culture and so many small shops and stuff and so much food variety and stuff. you are missing out!!!

I AM MISSING OUT SOMEONE HELP...smuggle me back to nyc  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:41 pm
meekstape
man it is so different when you live near a city because there is so much to do and so much to see. like there is a culture and so many small shops and stuff and so much food variety and stuff. you are missing out!!!

Yeah... I think I'm done listening to people harp on the south now. rolleyes

Good night everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:46 pm
SAM BOAT AS MEEKS

I MISS

NEW JERSEY

and ******** Atlanta has s**t to do.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 pm
Meromictic
meekstape

Yeah... I think I'm done listening to people harp on the south now. rolleyes

Good night everyone.

ahhh no i didnt mean to make u upset. and i dont mean to harp on the south im just....not used to it compared to where i grew up. like if i were to harp on it i would bring up stupid southern stereotypes or something (and i would never do that because stereotypes are super unfunny and dumb anyway)

maybe it's just the area i live though. like the area i live is kind of back water in that there are no sidewalks and every street is a miniature multiple lane highway street thing. no bodegas or corner stores or anything. and everything i liked, like this adorable little asian market an hour away from my apartment for example, closed down within the first year and a half since i lived here ))): so im just kind of brooding and remembering home and stuff. missing my family etc.

so i am sorry dont go away upset!!!!!! i dont mean to harp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:54 pm
I do really like this area of the south tho, there's ******** mountains and waterfalls everywhere. I like to go hiking and pretend that I'm walkin around skyrim.

And japanese resturants are a super big thing here, with legit mexican food. So that makes up for my complete lack of Italian.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:01 am
you live closer to asheville though right? asheville is a green city, if you know what i mean

i dont have ******** green anything here momma needs some kush crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:11 am
meekstape
you live closer to asheville though right? asheville is a green city, if you know what i mean

i dont have ******** green anything here momma needs some kush crying
Yeah, about 40 mins or so out of the city. Apparently they call asheville "little san fran", there's all sorts of neat shops and hookah bars.

You need to visit one daaaay.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:14 am
ye i will prob because my bf's sister lives there, and has her comic book shop there too. it's 3 hours away though

the weed is worth it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:59 am
bedsick
Sir Black Tea
bedsick
Sir Black Tea
bedsick
Sir Black Tea
I'm not even sure why I have a tab open to this thread anymore

I don't really post in it

All you talk about is jobs and cake

why

what else is there

*thinks*

Granted there isn't much else to posting in forums but you all also ignore me all the time

*whine whine* *angst angst*

shhhhh come here let me pay attention to you
shhhhh
emotion_8c

I dislike when I'm about to go to bed and then BAM art inspiration hits

man im sorta having that rn
except it's like
week off work and keep meaning to draw>only watch law and order
get back to work with no tablet>wow s**t i wanna draw on the photoshops
drawing is hard

damn right  

hornworts

Rare

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:01 am
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
I'm not even sure why I have a tab open to this thread anymore

I don't really post in it

All you talk about is jobs and cake

why

Because that's what consumes our lives? o.o;

Every now and then school, gaia, and other nonsense gets brought up.

There isn't a set topic. XD You could always just start a conversation about something.

But then I'm almost always ignored D;

*whine*  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games