Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:57 pm
Kat stepped out of the portal, and stopped to see Psy up against a wall.

"Um, Psy? You okay over there?" The people kept rushing by them, too caught up in where they were going to notice them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:00 pm
*She quickly flips around with her back against the wall and sees the rush of strange people. She shields her eyes from the daylight and tries to see what the hell just happened.* ninja  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:02 pm
She stood there and snickered at the look on Psy's face.

"Psy! You mean to tell me in all the years you've traveled, you don't recognize Tokyo? xd "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:05 pm
*Frantically looks around.* TOKYO?!!! User Image This doesn't look like the portion of Tokyo I'm used to!!! ninja *Looks down at the filthy street her designer shoes are on!! User Image *  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:05 pm
(( Whew I thought we were going to Estates and Excursions when Leko said EE I was wondering where everyone went. sweatdrop ))

*pops out of the portal and floats over Kats head in order to prevent bumping into her* Yay! Land of the rising sun! Oh how I miss this place! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:07 pm
Ohmygawd!!! WHY DID I WEAR WHITE TODAY?!!! User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:08 pm
*elegantly steps out of the portal*
Lead on Kat. wink
*closes up the protal without one person even noticing*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 pm
She grinned at Liada and then rolled her eyes at Psy.

"Liada, you ever heard of the Golden Gai area? Where all the tiny bars are that only hold about ten people?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:11 pm
*ponders about it for a moment since it has been forever since she was here last but then she recalls the description that Kat mention* Ya know now that I think about it I believe I do, where was that place again? And Psy dear would you like me to change your outfit for you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:13 pm
*starts looking for potential rabbit spaceships * User Image
*pulls out a clove and lights it with a wooden match*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 pm
Only 10 people?!!!! User Image User Image *Starts to get overwhelmed by all the people briskly walking by her.* User Image

*Looks at Liada curiously.* User Image Change my outfit? Did you bring spare clothes? ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:15 pm
She gave Leko a mock salute. "Yes ma'am! User Image Follow me, ya'll!"

She began leading the group back to the Golden Gai area where she and Leko had ended up a few weeks ago. Making her way down the narrow street, she finds the small bar they had had so much fun then. Going inside, a broad grin spreads across her face.

"Katsutoshi! Sake for me and my lovely friends! wink " She took a seat at the bar right in front of the handsome bartender.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:18 pm
*follows Kat still floating since it made things much easier than bumping into humans, after sitting down in the bar she looks over to Psy with a big grin on her face* PUHLEEASE, Remember who you're talking to! blaugh *opens up her own portal and releases a giant steampunk style suitcase that opened up to be a walk in closet and changing room* Step inside and see what you like, As the attendant for the Queen of Fae I always had to have something on backup for any unforseen events so it became habit for me. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:21 pm
*Tries to follow Kat as best she can while she dodges around people. She finally catches up and looks at the filth on her white shoes.* OH! That's just FRIGGIN GREAT!!!!! scream stressed *Throws up her arms in disgust*

*She then hears Liada and smiles sweetly at her.* Liada, you are so very kind. I shall be right back. wink *She walks into the portal to change into something dark colored.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:22 pm
*Katsutoshi takes one look at Leko and groans sarcastically*
Heheheh sake me! User Image
*takes the seat next to Kat*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games