Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:55 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Maki Curry? Hm...isn't that the place just a couple of blocks away that has the one dish...with, uh, pineapple and cilantro? I've actually heard people at work bring that place up before, but I never went. Yeah, let's go there, it sounds good." Hideki grinned, his dim grey eyes brightening the more excited he became.

"Poodles don't shed? Really? I had no idea...but what a cool thing! Maybe I should get one of those carrying bags for small dogs and take her around in it? I could be just like...um...Paris Hilton!" the kid laughed, shaking his head after having his hair ruffled. Following suit, Yumi shook her body as if trying to style her fur as well.

"Come on...I'm starving." the younger vocalist scooped up the pup and began marching toward the door, walking somewhat steadier and quicker than he had the last couple of days.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Admitting fear...well, that wasn't something the vocalist was comfortable with. Really, the very thought of discussing it with Naoko made his skin crawl.
Sure, he should be able to talk about anything with his lover...but...what if that was just what the "other" Naoko wanted to hear? What if he would take advantage of the violinist's fear? Hell, for all Ryu knew, that was all the evil side of the man needed to feed off of right now to do something else despicable.

"Afraid? Nah...I'd never be afraid of you, babe. I love you." he smiled, reaching forward and taking the pianist by his good hand, slowly pulling him down into his lap.

"You worry too much...always over-analyzing things. And yeah, you slept with Jun...but I can't be mad. I slept around on you, too. We've both strayed and done things...but that doesn't mean we love eachother any less, right?"

If that was really how he felt, though...then why did he feel such an all-consuming dread creeping up on him?

"I'll always be here, ok? Always." Ryu promised.
But...was he promising out of fear of the "other" Naoko? Perhaps he was becoming more like the blond had been under Hayato's domination...loyal out of necessity...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

"I agree. Yammi-san and the rest are just cut out for Narcissus. They go together like sushi and sake. It's a good decision to keep them on exclusively with Narcissus, too. He requires that kind of loyalty...and exclusivity." the mouse pointed out as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Cigarettes?" Nezumi looked up, frowning slightly, "Well, to each their own, but I can't justify using cigarettes as a reward, no matter how happy it would make the man."
It wasn't that he held smoking against anyone...but he certainly didn't want any part of contributing to it if he could help it. In his eyes, it would be like trying to kill of a valuable employee...very slowly.

When that heavy hand hit his knee, the manager shut up, caught off guard by the friendly touch. He was being praised...well that certainly lifted his mood!

"Thank you very much. I've...just had a lot of good motivation lately, I guess." he smiled softly, glancing from beneath his eyelashes at the elephant, then down at his lingering hand, and back again. He'd definitely taken note of how that hand lingered just a bit too long. It made his heart flutter wildly in his chest.
If his efforts at work earned him that kind of reward, then he'd put forth 100% more work, that was for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No matter what I do, it'll probably forever remain a pipe dream that will never come true,
but the fire burning in my heart cannot be doused by anyone.
Even if the black rain falling from the sky drenches me completely and doesn't stop,
I will never allow the fire in my heart to be extinguished. That, is my "pride".

~ ~ ~

どうしたって 叶わない絵空事だろうが
胸を燃やす火は誰にも消せやしない
空から降る黒い雨が この身を濡らし降り止まなくとも
まだ消させはしないこの胸の火 それが「プライド」

~ ~ ~

Dou shitatte kanawanai esoragoto darou ga
Mune o moyasu hi wa dare ni mo kese ya shinai
Sora kara furu kuroi ame ga kono mi o nurashi furiyamanaku to mo
Mada kesase wa shinai kono mune no hi sore ga "PURAIDO"

Moving carefully, Naoko was lead by Ryu's gentle hand. He sat on the violinist's lap, straddling the man with one knee on either side of his akuma's legs.
Amber eyes couldn't help but look down into that red gaze.
But each word fell on ears that burned.
Burned with the lies that were passing from those beautiful lips right before him...

Oumori knew the truth.
He knew, for a fact, that Ryu was frightened. Only someone who had experienced true fear, a similar dread and life shattering phobia, could have called Ryuukaze's bluff on the words.
And so many times, Naoko had been fearful in the same way as his lover was now.

Only this time... he was the monster...

Biting his lip to keep back the tears of shame he felt, the pianist instead leaned forward, wrapping his good arm around Ryu's neck and laying his head, face turned away, on his lover's chest and shoulder.

No matter what I do, when I'm alone at night, I become even unable to understand myself.
When you're with me, and we try to understand each other, then I'll be able to become stronger.

~ ~ ~

どうしたって やっぱ一人の夜は 自分の事さえも分からなくなる
そんな俺と分かり合おうとしてくれる君が居るなら もっと強くなれる

~ ~ ~

Dou shitatte yappa hitori no yoru wa jibun no koto sae mo wakaranaku naru
Sonna ore to wakariaou to shite kureru kimi ga iru nara motto tsuyoku nareru

Promises made in fear...
The only problem with them, was that they were empty words.
In his life, Naoko had made so many fearful promises...

'Hayato, I won't go anywhere, I swear. I'll be here when you get back. Just please...'

'I love you. I really do, Hayato, just... just make it stop. Make it stop and I'll love you forever...'

'You don't frighten me. I promise. See, I still love you, Hayato. Even after all of that. I know you've been cruel but I can't stop loving you.'

'I'd never be afraid of you, babe. I love you.'

'I'll always be here, ok? Always.'

Hearing those words come from Ryuukaze's lips, Naoko couldn't take it anymore.
Tears fell from amber eyes and he turned his head, using his lover's chest and shoulder to hide his own pain. Sure, the pianist knew Ryu would feel the tears as his shirt started to become damp... but maybe he would think it nothing more than one of the blond's mood swings?

And yet, wasn't it those mood swings that his lover was so afraid of now?

"What have I done?..." Naoko couldn't help but whisper, his hand clinging to Ryu's shirt from behind. "Kami-sama... I've turned you into me, haven't I? Please, Ryu-kun... please don't lie to me... don't tell me things to make me happy when they're only lies!"

Sitting back fully on the violinist's lap, Naoko reached his good hand out, gently taking his lover's check in his palm. "Please, Ryu-kun... be honest with me... How can I not frighten you when I frighten myself?" Oumori looked genuinely in pain as he spoke, his soul feel torn from what he now saw before him. "I love you, Ryu-kun... and I swear to god that I want to fix what I've done. I want to banish this wretched hatred from my soul. But... but I can't do it alone... please... don't become me, akuma-kun... don't become me..."

I don't care how things turn out, and I don't care if I'll look uncool,
I will desperately try to change my future.
Even If I'm told that my destiny is immutable no matter what I do,
I myself can still change, and I will prove to you that I can change myself.

~ ~ ~

もうどうなったて良い 格好悪くたって良い
死にものぐるいで未来を変えてやる
どうしたって 変えれない運命だと言われても
まだ俺は変われる 自分で変えてみせる

~ ~ ~

Mou dou nattatte ii kakkou warukutatte ii
Shinimonogurui de mirai o kaete yaru
Dou shitatte kaerenai unmei da to iwarete mo
Mada ore wa kawareru jibun de kaete miseru

(((OOC; Song used is pieces of "CORE PRIDE" by UVERworld. It's also the First Opening Theme for the anime "Ao no Exorcist".)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:59 pm

He could have stayed like that for hours... hell maybe even days.
Izzy Lucky was asleep on his chest, completely passed out to the world. Of course Akihiko himself was rather tired as well, but he couldn't sleep.

It wasn't from some silly notion that he'd wake up to find his lover gone or anything, however.
Hardly.

It was more of a time change problem in his case. Plus he'd slept on the plane.
In truth, Narcissus was wired. But the musician was also very content to simply lay there and watch Izzy sleep.
To feel the weight of the man, how he limply lay there, completely relaxed and at peace.
It felt good to the young Koyasu's soul.
Refreshing.
Calming.

At least until there was a knock at the door.

Akihiko had only met Ishi Rukuro once. In fact, it had been a complete fluke that he had met the man before. He'd certainly met Crystal Ishi enough times in the past.

So, carefully, barely making much of a movement, Narcissus got out of bed, making sure to lay Izzy back where the bed was warm and cover him up a bit, before heading to the door.

Thankfully both men were clothed, though neither were wearing shoes any longer.

Opening the door, Akihiko slipped outside the bedroom quietly, closing it behind him. "He's asleep." Narcissus spoke, looking at Rukuro a bit defiantly.

Course, he had forgotten that his hat was still in the bedroom... but his own self consciousness over the scar was completely put to the wayside.
More important than that, was the notion that he wanted his manager to get some rest.

"Look, I know this party is a big deal. Hell, I know Ishi himself is a big deal right now. But the man's exhausted, Ishi-san. Can't you delay his arrival by another hour and just let him get some rest?" Akihiko asked, crossing his arms over his chest and literally being a barricade in front of Izzy Lucky's bedroom.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

For a brief moment, he thought that he'd made Naoko happy...until he realized that the head on his shoulder was heavy with sadness, tears dampening his shirt bit by bit.

As guilty as it made him feel...his heart sank at the realization.He'd only done more harm.

Yes...he was scared.

He heard every word his lover had said...but he couldn't say a thing. He could only stare at the blond, his scarlet eyes telling more than his lips could....showing the fear he really felt, the regret he held, the uncertainty that threatened to tear him apart inside.

All he could do was stare...because he knew Naoko was right. He was lying. He was scared. He was becoming just like his lover...
It was a cycle that needed to stop....but would it?
Could it, even, after so much damage had been done?

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 pm

All this time... Koyasu Aki had been quietly working off his phone. Sending approvals to his secretary or coordinating the relief efforts in Hawaii from the standpoint of what resources Ohayou had sent in personally.

In fact, the chairman had been quite busy in the car. He was also coordinating with Yuuji who had suggested Michi take some time for himself in LA for the next week. Rather than burden Hiroki with this, Aki was organizing everything in order for Michi's vacation to take shape.

But then, still focused on his iphone, and without missing a beat, Koyasu Aki said something very... very... unexpected.

"If I were a man of less tact, I'd suggest the two of you get a room." the chairman spoke, seemingly completely unphased. "As things stand though, I've got a bit of tact it seems, so perhaps I should merely suggest that the two of you skip the party tonight, let Yuuji do my grandson's PR work on the floor, and both of you go have dinner or a movie or something of that nature."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Naoko sucked in a breath, blinking his eyes and looking away as a sob threatened to tear from his throat.

But then that amber gaze focused on the man before him and, licking his lips, trying to reign in his emotions, Naoko spoke very carefully.

"You shouldn't fear me... yet you do..." his eyes darted to the side as if unable to figure out just how to say what he needed to say. "Jun realized handcuffing me to the bed doesn't work, and I can't be handcuffed right now due to my injury so..." he sighed, taking a deep breath. "The only sane thing you can do, Ryu-kun, is strap me to the bed. Maybe keep a knife on your person, though don't tell me where it is... or a syringe with a sedative in it. For protection for you. At least until this is over. Or..." again his licked his lips, nervously beginning to stutter as he tried to get the words out. "Ma...maybe you c-c-could lock..." Naoko closed his eyes, trying to get a grip on his own fear before finishing the sentence quickly. "Lock me in the closet or bathroom, away from anything I could use to hurt myself." sighing, the blond opened his eyes. "If it would make you feel better..."

More than anything, he wanted Ryuukaze to love him.
To not fear but love.
To not feel obligated...
To not feel scared...

"Hayato ruined so much... and I couldn't take it..." sighing, the blond looked down, his good hand coming up and pressing the palm against his eyes to try and stop the tears. "It should have been me, Ryu. Not you. I should have died..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Putting his shoes on at the door, Nakai opened it for Chiyou and they headed outside.
It was thundering, but the rain hadn't started falling in their portion of the city just yet.

"Man, I'll be happy for sunny skies again." the blond confessed, glancing at Chiyou as they got in the car. "You know, my grandmother had a poodle. Their hair only falls out if you let it grow out too much, so they have to be groomed. Otherwise there's no shedding. Very um... hypo-allergenic. Gotta keep them trimmed down in the summer though cause they get hot easy. Winter though, I remember when she used to come visit and her poodle would be a big ball of fluff."

Nakai was laughing as he drove, remembering how that puppy used to fight with him for his grandmother's affection. However, having been around Yumi, it seemed that the small dog wasn't so attached to someone yet as to be fiercely wanting of their affection.

"Obaasan used to tell me that her poodle, KoKo, only fought with me for her attention because poodles need lots of it. They're a multi-person dog, but they find that one single person in their life and then just demand the hell out of them for love." he smiled, stopping at a red light. "Plus they're full of energy and very playful. We should take her to the park if it doesn't rain. I think tonight is when we'll go bowling though. I think the lanes would scare the pup."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:35 pm
When the door opened, Rukuro had expected Ruki to come walking out but instead the young Koyasu had come out instead. As Rukuro's dark eyes walked up the younger man's body, he was a bit relieved that the man was clothed. Although those defiant blues hardened his previously reserved state.

Rukuro stared at the younger man for a moment; choosing his words before speaking his thoughts. "If you think that attitude was the most effective choice to get what you want, I believe you need to rethink your strategy. It seems like you've mistaken this home as your own. You might be used to getting your way with that approach with those inferior to you but I am not that, Koyasu-kun."

Yes, he purposely changed the level of respect given to this man. If the younger man wished to behave inappropriately, he'd be treated at the level he descended to. Rukuro actually wasn't too surprised by this rather defiant posture. However, he hadnt' expected that the younger man would act like this in his own house. He had only met the Koyasu-kun once before but the meeting was rather unimpressive on both sides. Although, Rukuro had heard plenty over the years of Narcissus through Crystal.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Those blue eyes narrowed but never wavered.
Nor did the man's body.
He kept himself right in front of the door, determined to let Izzy sleep a little longer.

"I respect you as someone Izzy Lucky cares deeply for." the young Koyasu spoke. "I do not see you as inferior, and this is your house of course, but right now my will isn't to placate you. It's to let the man inside get a little more rest." Narcissus lowered his voice as he continued.

"He's exhausted, Ishi-san. The man spent two weeks lost at sea and he's being thrown into the spotlight. If it were me, there'd be a press conference then I'd drop off the radar for a few weeks. Ruki hasn't even gotten a few days, let alone enough time to recover." Akihiko widened his stance a little more, bending his knees slightly in a maneuver to keep his balance should Rukuro try and force his way past the musician.

"Let him sleep another hour at the least. That's all I'm asking."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:02 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Ah well it was just an idea. I didn't know you had an aversion to them. " said Hiroki as he learned something new. Maybe that was a good thing since Hiroki didn't smoke either. "Well, its just Yammi-san. I know cigarettes aren't healthy but I'm not sure anything can stop Yammi-san from smoking."

It wasn't long after that Hiroki might have answered Nezumi's comment and maybe even noticed that sweet smile of those lush lips had it not been for one thing....The Chairman spoke.

The Elephant after all his time with Chairman Koyasu-sama never got used to the sudden moments where the older man acted like his younger grandson! Even if, the younger man probably learned this from the Chairman himself! It was in that moment that Hiroki's word stopped all around him as if he had been hit by a bus. His head tilted to the side as his lips parted while his skin paled into a pallor white. It was that look...the look that the younger Koyasu had seen on more than numerous occasion when the young man had done something that was beyond Hiroki mental scope.

In this instance, it usually took Hiroki some time before he could even fathom a response to that. A mixture of...WTF and OMG I can't believe he just said that to me flashed in various stages through Hiroki's head. Mixed with the, How can I RESPOND to that!? and Did you Really just say that in front of another Employee!?

Of course, while these thoughts flashed through his head, there was a brief moment that Hiroki almost believed he was in the car with Akihiko. It was Mind Boggling. And well, this stage usually lead to Hiroki flatlining without a word of rebuttal until 'Akihiko' would say the wrong word and the fire in Hiroki's head would erupt. However, even as he was still staring at the Chairman, he was biting his tongue trying to avoid releasing any word in front of Nezumi that would be inappropriate. Although, again, those words would in Hiroki's opinion be inappropriate to say to the Chairman as well.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Hiroki's silence caused the chairman to smirk slightly and he set his phone down, looking at the man across the limo from him. "Come now, Hiroki, I'm not naive. Do you honestly think I don't understand your taste in men by now?" Aki asked, raising an eyebrow at Asato in question. "Besides, it's the truth, isn't it? Why hide the truth? Especially when you're not doing a good job of hiding it at all."

Sighing, Aki shook his head, "And before you asked, I figured this out on my own. This wasn't Yuuji's doing, for once, in information gathering. Ever since my grandson broke your nose, you and Nezumi-san have been close, haven't you?" he asked, the question obviously simple enough for the chairman. "While I'm a straight man, I'm not blind. I've had plenty of exposure to Akihiko's own antics to know when someone's trying to be discreet."

Once again, Koyasu Aki picked up his phone and scrolled through a headline, before turning it to the other man.
On the phone was an image of the group leaving Hawaii.
It would have seemed perfectly innocent... except for the words under said image.

'Music sensation Narcissus leaves Hawaii for LA. Is it to be reunited with his manager, or as some have speculated recently, to reconcile with his lover?'

Beneath that was an image of a seemingly angry yet haughty Narcissus at the club, having some 'choice' words with Izzy Lucky.

"If word gets out that my grandson and Izzy Lucky are in love, well... that will make things a bit problematic. However, in the same sense, it would bring trouble for Ohayou is someone were to realize the relationship brewing between the two of you." Aki said, looking at Hiroki and Nezumi in turn. "If you can't hide it from me, you can't hide it from the media."

However, Koyasu Aki smiled kindly a few moments later. "I've not personal problem with your deepening relationship, Hiroki, Nezumi-san, I just want you two to get better at hiding it in public. For that... maybe you should skip the party and just have dinner or go to a movie. As long as your around myself or Akihiko, you're both media targets."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:27 pm
The dark eyes never faltered from those narrowing blues. And it was pretty obvious after a while of this, Rukuro definitely looked a bit like Ruki. The older man tilted his head as the younger man spoke and in some ways he could understand what Koyasu-kun wanted but still these things had to come at a certain pace. However, this pace was not Koyasu-kun's pace but the pace that would be efficient for what needed to be accomplished.

"If you respected me, you'd have used a different tact. I am the master of this home and Ruki...he is as much of a son to me as if he were my own flesh. I know very well how his health has been since he's been here." answered Rukuro rather annoyed that the young man was acting as if he had no clue about his nephew's condition.

"You're posture is as if I'd race by you in to Ruki's room. I've no plans on doing such yet as long as you come down stairs and let the stylists and costumers get started on you. It will probably give Ruki about 45 mins of sleep. I'm sure you don't want to go to a high class party in what you're wearing now." said Rukuro calmly. It was as much of a compromise as Rukuro was willing to give. If Koyasu-kun had used a different approach he might have gotten more.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

The Chairman's words had caught Nezumi so off guard that he somehow managed to blush and pale at the same time. His heart began to race even more than it had been...but this time, not in such a pleasant way.

This was his fault, wasn't it? He'd let the cat out of the bag...always looking at the man, making eyes at him even when he tried not to....he couldn't control his own actions, and Koyasu-sama had called them on it.

Now not only was he having to deal with being responsible for Hiroki's embarrassment, he was hearing that the idea of them being together was something that absolutely couldn't become publicly known. It would risk Hiroki's career.

Well, of course it would. He'd been a fool to think for a moment that such wouldn't be the case. It would make things hard. It would probably make Hiroki not wish to pursue anything with him.
He should have known...

"G....gomen nasai...." was all the mouse could manage to whisper as he sat there, feeling like he could very well cry if he allowed himself.
All he could think of now was how guilty he felt for being burdensome to the man he was so absolutely crazy about...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games