Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:52 pm
Relax Katana it will be ok he says out of Icy's mind(I got to go now talk to you all later)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:15 pm
-walks in and takes a seat-

Anybody here?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:45 am
Aww... the nurses of at the Nurse Station/Cabana Bar are gone. I had heard my daughter could still get flu shots there. D:

Yes, Sunako. You're getting that shot.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:43 am
*had fallen asleep next to Icy with his face in his spellbook. As he opens his eyes, he spots a magic canceling spell. Upon pushing himself up and reading over it more thoroughly, he smacks his forehead*
stressed tch.... F'sarn folt biu mal'ai! Mal'ai, mal'ai, mal'ai!

*goes behind the counter and grabs a bottle of wine and a glass, sitting down and drinking casually as he continues to look through his book and wait for Tes*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:45 am
My daughter will have a cup of tea, with 5 lumps.

I'll have a Mike's Hard Lemonade.

-a waitress shows up, puts a cup of tea and a bottle of Mike's on the table, and hits Sunako on the head 5 times with a billy club-

HEY! scream I meant sugar cubes, not physical lumps! -files a complaint about the rude and abusive waitress- Enjoy getting a new job, "Becky".  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 am
*sips his wine and turns the page, continuing to skim through the book without looking up at what's going on but having a vague awareness of it*
I did not realize this tavern had waitresses

Ryzan Vixtul

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:59 am
It won't for long... she appeared to be the only one. My poor daughter. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:05 am
*walks in for a steamer and to check in on things. Seeing Icy still laying on the floor unconscious he kneels down next to her and pokes her in the side and belly a few times just to see if she reacts*

Interesting.... I'm not sure if we should try to call bandaidd in on this or take advantage of the situation to make some incriminating photographs.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:11 am
*looks up from his book and smiles at seeing Tes*
Vin'ult, Quortek~ Gotten used to being yourself yet? wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:25 am
*looks up at Ryzan for a moment*
I think so. I haven't had much problem for a while. I guess it was just an initial shock yesterday. Hopefully if you end up having to recast, that won't happen every time stare

*looks back down at Icy and pinches her cheeks... stretching them and smooshing them together to make funny faces*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 am
*feels a lump in his throat and quickly downs the rest of his glass and pours another... speaking with a nervous tone in his voice*
Bauth nindel... *gulps*

I.... I think *scratches his chin and looks down sheepishly* I think I might actually have something that would change you back permanently. Moreover.... it... *glances at Tes for a moment then quickly turns his head and looks down at the floor*.... it's one of the most base spells of all spells in our world. While I still have the strongest, most casters have at least a basic version of it... sweatdrop

*grabs his wine glass and drinks it quickly, knowing Tes is not likely to take this news lightly*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:02 am
ThisEmptySoul
*walks in for a steamer and to check in on things. Seeing Icy still laying on the floor unconscious he kneels down next to her and pokes her in the side and belly a few times just to see if she reacts*

Interesting.... I'm not sure if we should try to call bandaidd in on this or take advantage of the situation to make some incriminating photographs.

( eek rofl )(( gonk crying scream CUT IT OUT!!!))  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:02 am
*pulls out a pen and is about to draw on Icy's face when he hears Ryzan and freezes in place for a moment*
..... Did you just say that you've not only had a spell that could change me back this whole time, but also that it is a simple one? *eye twitches in anger*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:10 am
{You know you like it, Icy~ wink }
*nervously clears his throat as he responds*
I.... I wouldn't necessarily say "simple" since I have an advanced version... but yes sweatdrop I have just not used it much as people often ask me to bestow enchantments instead of taking them away, so it did not occur to me until I saw it in my book... sweatdrop

*pours another glass and starts to drink it down*

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:15 am
*oblivious to the outside world, Icy travels along winding and serpentine pathways, walking through the depths of her mind, seeing images and thoughts she believed to have forgotten long ago. AS Icy is walking towards a particular image, something happens-Icy hears a garbled voice, as if the voice were coming from inside her very head. She stops dead in her tracks, trying to listen to the voice but can't make out a single word or who it belongs to. Straining to clear the voice up, Icy squeezes her eyes shut tightly and tries to concentrate on just the voice itself. Just as she begins to get a sliver of understanding, a flash of lightning strikes and she's knocked backwards, falling down hard. The voice is then drowned out by horrendous shrieks and screams, and an unknown language that she, to her surprise, can almost decipher. As the original voice is completely blocked out, Icy picks up on a few words from the strange tongue being spoken: "You...not have her, she...to me! -what she is, and...show her what...become! AWAY!" Shocked and very dismayed, Icy blanks out within the recesses of her mind*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games