Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:58 pm

LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku
I sent the message to a Mod. Hopefully I get a response.

Hopefully
^_^
Well, i planned it out as well as i could :s

And the thing about why it takes so long for the hacking cases to be solved, It's because they get so many reports a day, and half of the time they are stupid cases because the person forgot their password, or clicked a stupid link and gave their password out on a fake page =/

Also, The mods have to get enough evidence that you were hacked, what happened and all of that.

Mods are limited, and say they get about 200 hacking reports minimum a day, They get stacked up and take a while =/

Hmmm yea ^_^

=] You smile a lot.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:59 pm

* just coming up at random * don`t do anything you to >< LOL

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:04 pm

Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku

Hopefully
^_^

And the thing about why it takes so long for the hacking cases to be solved, It's because they get so many reports a day, and half of the time they are stupid cases because the person forgot their password, or clicked a stupid link and gave their password out on a fake page =/

Also, The mods have to get enough evidence that you were hacked, what happened and all of that.

Mods are limited, and say they get about 200 hacking reports minimum a day, They get stacked up and take a while =/

Hmmm yea ^_^

=] You smile a lot.

Well I'm just naturally happy and easy-going. You know everything will work itself out in the end, but yea I admit there are times when you need to stand up and defend yourself and values but for the most part I'm chill
^_^
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:12 pm

hey guys, I am on again, so, what's up my friends?

Raycross44
Vice Captain

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:13 pm

generalcross44

Hi General Cross!
*hugs*
We're all bored here, what about yourself?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:16 pm

LenaleeKicks
generalcross44

Hi General Cross!
*hugs*
*puts hand on your head so you don't touch* no hugs

Raycross44
Vice Captain

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:18 pm

generalcross44
LenaleeKicks
generalcross44

Hi General Cross!
*hugs*
*puts hand on your head so you don't touch* no hugs

*steps back away from Cross*
Oh........alright
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:23 pm

ugh *sits down with some food* dang, I am bored

Raycross44
Vice Captain

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:25 pm

generalcross44
ugh *sits down with some food* dang, I am bored

*leans up against a wall*
Welcome to the club
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:29 pm

LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku

Hopefully
^_^

Hmmm yea ^_^

=] You smile a lot.

Well I'm just naturally happy and easy-going. You know everything will work itself out in the end, but yea I admit there are times when you need to stand up and defend yourself and values but for the most part I'm chill
^_^

=]

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:31 pm

Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku

Hmmm yea ^_^

=] You smile a lot.

^_^

=]

^_____________________^
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:36 pm

Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku

Hmmm yea ^_^

=] You smile a lot.

^_^

=]
uh, what's going on?

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:37 pm

k i am not done with my profile yet -_- it needs alot more work but i am taking a break now so who is here?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:37 pm

generalcross44
Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku
LenaleeKicks
Tyki Miku

Hmmm yea ^_^

=] You smile a lot.

^_^

=]
uh, what's going on?

x] What do you think is going on?

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:38 pm

allen walker-d gray man
k i am not done with my profile yet -_- it needs alot more work but i am taking a break now so who is here?

Your mom :]
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games