Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:55 pm
She sighs in relief at Karrie's words.

"Well, I know you've asked for some time off due to the things you've been going through. Unfortunately, dame seems to think that you blame her since she hasn't seen you or have you say differently."

She fills her martini glass and looks at Karrie.

"Look, I understand that ya'll aren't seeing each other anymore and have both moved on, so to speak, but I really think before you leave and go wherever you plan to go on your leave of absence, I would appreciate it if you could sit down and talk everything through with dame. She can be stubborn, so you may have to push and prod and thoroughly piss her off before she'll finally open up to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:58 pm
*glowers at the wall in front of him*
Did I pick a bad time to get chained to the wall or what stare

*rattles his shackles some more*
Am I invisible or something!?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 pm
*Also relieved at Karrie's reaction.* The poor thing is just beside herself! gonk You're not gonna make her suffer longer than she has to are you, Karrie? User Image

*Glares at Seth and walks over to the shackles. She undoes them one at a time.* mad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:07 pm
*arms fall to his sides as Psyzapp undoes the shackles and he hisses at the soreness of them*
uh... one more thing. *steps off the stool Leko had summoned under him* Could someone point me in the direction of the bathroom? sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 pm
I have NEVER blamed her!

I have no way of getting ahold of her! mad The last I knew, her phone hasn't been returned to her from the police lockup, or wherever it is.

*looks at Psyzapp* I'd tell her if I could, but unless she contacts me, there's nothing I can do! stare I'm not going to hang around here just hoping she'll decide to stop in.

I'm taking a week off, starting tomorrow. I have everything settled in the kitchen already. If Dame wants to talk, she knows my phone number and where I live. *turns on his heel and storms out, not wanting to stay there any longer knowing that he'll end up losing his temper completely if he has to listen to them telling him to go talk to Dame any more tonight*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 pm
*Points to the bathrooms for Seth.* rolleyes

*Watches Chef Karrie leave…poor guy. sad * Dame needs to call Karrie immediately. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:17 pm
*walks off, going the direction Psyzapp pointed until he finds the bathrooms then goes in, rubbing his shoulders along the way*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:17 pm
She arches an eyebrow at Karrie's outburst, but lets it slide, considering what he's gone through lately. She sips her martini, and hopes he cools down and at least tries to talk to dame soon, for both their peace of mind.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:38 pm
She then remembers that she has stuff for Psy.

"Oh, Psy....that vampire came back by earlier today...he gave me these."

She hands over the two envelopes and the phone.

"Apparently one has all the info on how to kill them, and the other has the location info. And he said to use this phone to contact him."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image *Takes the 2 envelopes and the cell phone from Katana.* Oh…um… thanks. User Image *She sighs knowing she's going to have to start making some phone calls. stressed *  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:04 pm
"Yeah, no problem. So, what's gonna be the plan of action for this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:09 pm
*sighs* I'm going to be making some phone calls tomorrow and giving them this information. It may take a couple of days for them to get organized, acquire supplies and get there. But, it will happen.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:28 pm
"Okay, sounds like a plan."

She finishes her drink and goes to wash out the glass and shaker.

"Well, I think I'm going to call it a night. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" She smiles at Psy and then heads downstairs to her quarters.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:36 pm
*Waves at Katana as she leaves. She takes the envelopes and the cell phone she's acquired, makes her way to her office, does the security measures and heads down to her chambers.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:58 pm
*She greets her dogs once inside and goes into the bedroom to change. After placing the 2 envelopes and the cell phone into the drawer of her nightstand, she changes, slips into bed, grabs the remote and turns on the TV for a bit.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games