Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:27 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

oh dear cat you really dont know what i can and cant do I can make you into an human exorcist and me kiru and allen wont have our parasites uncontrollably trying to kill you just one thing dont scream
...maybe...maybe I don't want to be a human again *backs of a little nd gets fans out* what the where did?! nvm *gets in fighting possition*

* makes the fans disappear and tackles her to the floor* now make your decision cause im not offering again this is the last time cause im warning if i get my fox demon senses back i wont think twice about killing you
....I-I dunno...I'm weak as an akuma but... *finds ring puts it on her finger and turns back into old self* I also can do this when you 3 are around

No it wont work with me actually im still fighting my parasite from activating ..
...it works for Allen and Kiru...*gets some stuff from Miranda's room and makes a circle around herself* teehee~ Demon protection circle

ah first time i've seen a demon protection circle hmm but you do know im a half demon so..* walks up to it and break it by flicking it and walks over to her* DOnt make it hard cat seriously i dont think i can control my parasite any longer its hard..
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:30 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

* makes the fans disappear and tackles her to the floor* now make your decision cause im not offering again this is the last time cause im warning if i get my fox demon senses back i wont think twice about killing you
....I-I dunno...I'm weak as an akuma but... *finds ring puts it on her finger and turns back into old self* I also can do this when you 3 are around

No it wont work with me actually im still fighting my parasite from activating ..
...it works for Allen and Kiru...*gets some stuff from Miranda's room and makes a circle around herself* teehee~ Demon protection circle

ah first time i've seen a demon protection circle hmm but you do know im a half demon so..* walks up to it and break it by flicking it and walks over to her* DOnt make it hard cat seriously i dont think i can control my parasite any longer its hard..
*gets up* i stay an akuma....if you kill me or not...I've seen Death...and I'm not affraid from it..so give it your best shot *takes ring of as her akuma form appears and looks at the ground*

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:32 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*gets up* i stay an akuma....if you kill me or not...I've seen Death...and I'm not affraid from it..so give it your best shot *takes ring of as her akuma form appears and looks at the ground*

i guess you'll stay there was a way i had for you so you could be at least half exorcist..
*looks at her glowing white jewel pendant necklace* i hope he doesnt break his*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:35 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

i guess you'll stay there was a way i had for you so you could be at least half exorcist..
i know...the possitive thing of being an akuma...nobody attacks you out of sudden...except for you allen and kiru...lvl 4 drinking and dancing partying, instead of killing and destruction...

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:38 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

i know...the possitive thing of being an akuma...nobody attacks you out of sudden...except for you allen and kiru...lvl 4 drinking and dancing partying, instead of killing and destruction...

then you are my enemy.. the reason i became an exorcist is becaus eof akuma the reason i became a girl with out parents and lived by my self for a long time fighting with 3 innocences and constantly loosing her life every single day..
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:41 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

then you are my enemy.. the reason i became an exorcist is becaus eof akuma the reason i became a girl with out parents and lived by my self for a long time fighting with 3 innocences and constantly loosing her life every single day..
*nods* so be it...I have no past, so I probably have no future...You can betray the Noah be killing me or be loyal to the Order...think about that

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:44 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*nods* so be it...I have no past, so I probably have no future...You can betray the Noah be killing me or be loyal to the Order...think about that

i've betrayed the order so many time what make you thinki havent already no one has ever found the thigns i've done to betray the order. but i shall give you something about my self to you. see this pendant i have * points the the white jewel necklace*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:45 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

i've betrayed the order so many time what make you thinki havent already no one has ever found the thigns i've done to betray the order. but i shall give you something about my self to you. see this pendant i have * points the the white jewel necklace*
*was munching an other akuma* hm? *looks at the pendant and nods*

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:48 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

Once devi breaks the black jewel pair i gave to him i wont remember him and his brother so i may be happy to you knowing that i will not ever know of dero and devi...* hugs cat* jsut telll if you ever want ot come back to being half human with me.* hot tears start trickling down her face*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:53 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

Once devi breaks the black jewel pair i gave to him i wont remember him and his brother so i may be happy to you knowing that i will not ever know of dero and devi...* hugs cat* jsut telll if you ever want ot come back to being half human with me.* hot tears start trickling down her face*
m-mizu...w-why...did you gave him that crystal...i wanne be an akuma for only 1 day...tommorow i let you change me back

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:57 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

m-mizu...w-why...did you gave him that crystal...i wanne be an akuma for only 1 day...tommorow i let you change me back

i wont answer that cat.. he asked me the samei told him that he'll see what happens if he shatters it. its the same as shattering my memories thats what m father left for me before i was born and after he died and yesterday was my first harvest moon day i gave it to him
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:58 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

i wont answer that cat.. he asked me the samei told him that he'll see what happens if he shatters it. its the same as shattering my memories thats what m father left for me before i was born and after he died and yesterday was my first harvest moon day i gave it to him
*feels like slapping her but doesn't do it* you're nuts....

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:00 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

you know it.. * felt like slapping my self for giving him the black jewel necklace but those two are the ones i care about the most cause dero makes you happy and devi jsut always find s a way to make me smile...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:02 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

you know it.. * felt like slapping my self for giving him the black jewel necklace but those two are the ones i care about the most cause dero makes you happy and devi jsut always find s a way to make me smile...
silly boys ^w^
((me has to go night night now, sleepy tight Mizu, btw I think Devi's online, not sure of it, maybe anotehr account, name is Debbito))

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:04 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

silly boys ^w^
((me has to go night night now, sleepy tight Mizu, btw I think Devi's online, not sure of it, maybe anotehr account, name is Debbito))

i see night.. okay let meh checkX3))
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games