Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Every kiss... every whispered word... was turning the musician on; making his blood boil in want and need and a fierce demand to just grab the man above him and take him.

His fair skin blushed and, for a brief moment, Akihiko couldn't help but drop his jaw slightly and moan as Izzy whispered those three simple words into his ear.

"Damn it, you're such a tease..." Narcissus spoke, turning his head enough to look deep into Izzy's eyes. Akihiko couldn't help but smirk. "I know one thing that wants to get up." he teased, reaching a hand out to catch Izzy's cheek gently.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:30 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Mm...just a bodyguard? I doubt your job is ever that simple. But yeah it would be fun to have some company and not worry about the who's who of the music industry." Michi answered with a slow smile that seemed to be the extent of his energy level at the moment.

"LA is one of the big cities here, I'm sure there's a lot more to see than the movies but...you know I think I just want to take things slow tonight. Do you know what's at the theaters? Anything fun and totally distracting?" Michi asked as he watched the city lights flicker on the street then he pulled his water back out of the cup holder to take a swig.

"A beer sounds great but I'm not so sure about the club part...I don't know if I'm in the mood for music. Seriously, last clubbing moment kind of sucked. I really don't know if I could encourage myself to go." Michi wanted new experiences to fill that feeling of empty inside but he doubted a club would do that. However, America was a very new place and surely there were other things they could explore.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Me a tease? Ok well maybe just a little." His teeth flashed in a grin as he gazed at Akihiko's face. What a pretty blush on those cheeks...and those softly parting lips. For a moment, Ruki felt just a tad seme in his own way. However, he wouldn't tell Akihiko that because it might have gotten Akihiko thinking just a little too much.

"But I don't often hear words like that!" Ruki chuckled and shook his head."You're far worse than me on any day! You can't even sport a halo upon that gorgeous head of yours."

However, then he had to just stare for a moment as the man made the next comment before replying"Oh but that would be a bit difficult to do right now," then winked before nuzzling the hand upon his cheek putting a slight press downward of his own body proving that it would be difficult to go anywhere.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 pm

And certainly, Akihiko wasn't thinking.
Least not with his brain.
Now if it were his heart or something else, one wouldn't really be able to tell.
But at the moment, Narcissus didn't want to do anything.

"A little? Damn it, Ruki... you're far from a little tease." the musician spoke with a smile. "I've never been much of an angel, you now... but I think with you, I could be tempted to wear a halo... temporarily."

With Izzy pressing down on him, it wouldn't be hard for the other man to realize how turned on Akihiko was by just those simple kisses.
Simple... sensual... teasing... kisses...

Without any warning at all, Narcissus' hips bucked, his hands on Izzy's hips pushing up, and he managed to lift the manager off of him and flip them, so that now the musician was on top.

Leaning down, Akihiko couldn't help but smirk slightly. "Nothing's too difficult for me..." he teased, kissing Izzy's lips with the ghost of a kiss, meaning to tease and tempt the man just as he himself had been.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:33 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Just a little." he said with a sure look on his face. "Oh I know you've never been much of an angel. I suppose that it's the horns that give you such devilish charm." Ruki had a pretty good idea how turned on Akihiko was but he was certain that he had the upper hand. That is until the sudden buck sent him up and over then down.

"You are the devil! he gasped in his own surprise. "Mm....I see..." The brush of those lips sent a shiver up his spine as he tried not to become too distracted. However, that was very difficult to do when Akihiko turned on his more dominant attentions. It took away Ruki's thoughts of a more seme like nature in one short breath as he stared up into those impish blue eyes.

"You're...having...nn...quite an...effect on me." he said rather breathless as his fingers slide down over Akihiko's arms. God he loved touching the toned muscles and wonderfully shaped figure...

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:35 pm

"You sure you like me better when I'm an angel?" Akihiko asked softly, kissing down Izzy's neck.
After a moment, the man simply stopped. He carefully lay down, pinning the manager beneath him, blue eyes focused on the other man's dark gaze.
"Mmmm... Now this, Ruki... is how you keep someone pinned down." he teased, hands moving up to tangle into Izzy's hair playfully.
Akihiko began to massage the other man's scalp, much in the same way Michi did to help him relax.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Sometimes....but right now...mmm..ahh...but I'm ok with this...my devil." he replied as he leaned his head back just wanting more of those tender lips. It was so sweet and gentle but..still...in control. He liked all those aspects of Akihiko when they were alone.

"Oh..mmm....Indeed?" He tilted his head just enough to see the position and puckered his lips in thought as if mentally making a note. "I'll remember that for next time." But soon he was too distracted by the playful hands in his hair and the massage to follow. His scalp tingled as the fingers walked through. "Ahhh...don't stop."

Closing his eyes, his fingers melted against the bed. It was so relaxing that he though he'd drift away enjoying the massage. "Seems like Tanaka-kun taught you well..."

"Can we just stay like this for the next few days??" he asked even though he knew it wouldn't happen...but still he wanted to. "I'm so lucky..." From one distraction to the other, Ruki was lost in the man that hovered over him.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Brown....?" Chiyou appeared dumbfounded at his lover's observation.
Looking down, he'd swear those were either black...or dark blue.

"Ah...arigato..." he sheepishly chuckled when the guitarist handed him a pair of actually blue jeans.
Yes...he'd definitely need to color-code his closet, or else risk looking a damn fool in public someday.
Ok...so he'd looked a damn fool many times in his life already...but for other reasons that being dressed inappropriately.

Slipping into the other pants, Hideki listened to Higuri's argument as to why he didn't need to cook...but he knew he other man just wanted him to feel better about things.

"Maybe so...but one day I do want to be able to do things like that on my own again...even if nobody else liked my cooking, I'd still want to be able to do it..." he explained seriously.

As much as he liked being childish and just playing all the time, the kid did have goals now. Far more goals than before he'd lost so much of himself.
Little by little, he was growing up.
Nobody got to be a kid forever...

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"It has been raining a lot...but it can't rain all the time." Ryu smiled,taking the towel from Naoko's hand and drying his own hair. No need to make the pianist do it one-handed.

"Eventually, the sun and warmth will come back around, right? I'd hate it if it didn't..." he chuckled, tossing the now wet cloth to the corner. He'd deal with that later. Was getting close to time to send the laundry out, after all.

Collapsing into a soft chair, the violinist sighed. It had been such a long, long day....week....month....
And damn it, they'd not even made it to work today. He was going to get behind at this rate....

"Kami-sama...I hope it happens soon..." he said quietly. Whether he meant the weather, or something else, wasn't certain....but he could surely do with a little more sun in all aspects of life at this point.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

User Image

Nezumi sat quietly in the limo as they rode, going through his email on his mobile phone, glancing up at Hiroki every once in a while, but trying not to look at the man too much, lest he just seem...creepy.
He couldn't help but want to look at that handsome face, though. Little fantasies were always dancing around in the back of his mind...mostly about things as simple and seemingly innocent as sharing a kiss with the man.

"Mm...Yammi and the band have received and gone over Narcissus' music. They seem very excited and are already planning to begin work on it..." he commented to everyone in general as he skimmed over his most recent messages.

It was funny...how productive he'd become recently. Ever since he and Hiroki had become...closer...he'd simply enjoyed working more.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Smiling softly, Naoko let Ryu do as he pleased with the towel. Though the motion had been rather soothing for the pianist, he knew that his lover wouldn't have wanted him to feel burdened by the task with only one fully functional arm.

"It can't rain all the time, no. Eventually, the sun's got to shine. Besides," the blond spoke, that smile remaining. "This much rain isn't really normal for this time of year. Usually it waits til after Christmas for the downpours, ne?"

Naoko had walked over to the window, watching the water pelt the glass. He could see a car parked across the street, though he couldn't make out if there was anyone in it.
No doubt though, that had to be one of Izo's men, just keeping tabs on them.
But Oumori didn't let on to the fact that he noticed the car, more for Ryu's sake than anything. Instead, he closed the windows and turned around, hands behind his back. Spying the violinist sprawled out in the soft chair, the pianist couldn't help but laugh softly.

"Well, just close your eyes and think of it as a waterfall and NOT rain." Naoko reasoned, walking over to the soft chair that Ryuukaze now occupied.

(((OOC; BTW Anichan, I'm on MSN.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Smiling slightly as he stood in front of a mirror, making his hair presentable, Nakai spoke, "One day you'll be able to do things like that again. Who knows, maybe you'll adjust to your eyes and be able to see things more clearly. Well, things that aren't just me." he added, turning to the vocalist.

"So, do you have any favorite curry spots in town? I know a few, and since you said you want it sweet I can probably narrow it down from there." he tapped his lip with one finger.

Absently Kai pulled his cell phone from his pocket, an iphone, and began to flip through some searches.

After all, they didn't want to be stuck driving all over town for curry if there was someplace close that would sate their pallets.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:40 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"You're right...it has been unusually wet for this time of year. Wonder what's up with that....the weather's been strange this year, that's for sure..." the vocalist commented thoughtfully, stretching his arms up above his head and arching his back like a cat as he gave a big yawn.

"A waterfall? You want me to go to sleep, don't you?" Ryu chuckled. As drowsy as he felt, though...there was an unsettling feeling inside him that told him not to sleep...not to trust Naoko.
What could happen if he closed his eyes? Would the blond suddenly switch personalities? Would he wake up strapped to the bed? Or would his lover simply be gone, doing who knows what?
After all the stress he was under and all the insanity that had been going on...how was he ever supposed to relax around Naoko again?

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"One day...." Chiyou smiled hopefully as he contemplated just what things might be like...one day. One day, he could be pretty much normal again...maybe. There was no telling, for sure, but he could hope.

"Can't say I have a favorite, really. Do you have any ideas?" the kid asked as he leaned over and picked up Yumi, snuggling her and kissing her head. Yumi wagged her tail happily in response.

"I wish there were a place we could bring the puppy. She's been such a good girl. Heh...maybe I could say she's my seeing eye...poodle." Hideki giggled, winking at Kai as he teased.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Laughing, Naoko shook his head. "I want you to relax and not worry about the seemingly endless rain." the blond replied logically. "If relaxing makes you sleepy, then by all means sleep. I know I'm tired..."

Oumori couldn't help but frown then, his voice softening even more.

"Unless..." amber eyes moved to focus in Ryu as he sat on the armrest of the chair. "You're afraid, aren't you, Ryu-kun?" the pianist asked seriously. "Afraid I'll do something... hurt you... hurt someone else..." sighing, Naoko couldn't help but wrap his arms around himself, even his injured one.

It hurt, but it was still comforting.

"I don't blame you really... If our roles were reversed, I'd no doubt feel the same. I just... I think I'm more used to the fear than you. I mean, I think I'd be able to handle being afraid, even if you still wanted to make love to me. I mean... it's how Hayato... how Jun was really. I was always afraid he'd kill me... but I still loved him... still made love to him." again the blond sighed, this time amber eyes closing in remembrance. "I don't want to be him for you, Ryu-kun... I want to be me... I want to love you and be loved by you... I just... I'm broken... aren't I?" he turned his teary gaze upon his dear lover. "I broke our trust and... I may never be able to win that back... I don't care that you did it with Chiyou-san and Nakai-kun. I still love you. You were drunk and I understand that and while I would've loved to be there with you in the process... I wasn't. I couldn't find you. I tried, Ryu-kun. I really did. And yet somehow these men cornered me and I was drunk and out of nowhere there was Jun, saving me. We waited at the bar for a while, hoping you'd turn up, but he decided to take me back to his place to make sure I didn't end up getting molested..." the blond couldn't sit still now and instead stood, turning around to face Ryu, remaining right in front of where the other man was sitting. "We had a couple drinks... he made me ramen... and then... well... then we slept together. I told him I shouldn't but... I guess old habits die hard." shaking his head, Naoko smiled softly, "Don't you see? I don't want to keep secrets from you, Ryu-kun. Never again. Not a single damn one. You were the first person to know I was broken, though I think Yamada-san suspected something... and the first to know about 'you know what'..." he was meaning Izo and what had happened with their boss. "I don't want anyone else, Ryu... just you. I... I could even live if my brother did die... as long as you're there..."

Biting his lip, Naoko turned his eyes down to his feet, standing there in front of his beloved akuma and hoping that maybe he could come up with some sort of miracle to put the violinist's mind at ease once more.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 pm

"Hmmm..." Nakai was still rifling through his iphone. "How about Maki Curry?" he asked, talking about a small local place. "We could go there... and hell just say who you are, Hi-chan. I'm sure a celebrity eating there would be good publicity... dog or not. I doubt they'll care."

Kai smirked, putting his phone away. "Besides, Poodles don't shed. Not like you'll get hair in their curry, ne?" he joked, putting a hand on Chiyou's head and ruffling the 'kid's' hair so that it looked stylish.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:06 pm

"I wish..." Akihiko replied with a fond smile. "I wouldn't mind doing this for days... nice warm onsen all to ourselves... I've learned a lot in the art of massage from Michi-kun... I could make you melt, Ruki..."

Of course the musician just HAD to say the manager's name so low, with a voice so deep and full of sexual charm, that it would have made anyone who passed by and heard it instantly fall to the floor from weak knees.

As time passed and the two enjoyed one another's company, nothing went any further than a some deep kissing.
For once, Akihiko didn't want to rush INTO bed, even though they were on top of it most of the time. He was just enjoying Izzy Lucky there, beside him... enjoying the man's smile and the sound of his voice.
But maybe even most of all, enjoying just being himself around someone.

Two hours later, the two men were still in one another's arms. Though now, Akihiko was laying beneath Izzy once more, with the manager's head resting on his chest.
No love making.
Just being...
The warmth of another human being in his arms... beside him...

Of course, it didn't help that they'd completely lost track of time in the process...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Being just together for once with no work, no worries was complete happiness for the manager who had spent so many hard weeks previous. By the time he curled up on Akihiko's chest, his eyes just closed contently. Was he asleep? Well, not quite. His ears were listening to the deep beat of the heart in Akihiko's chest. Ah...such a genuine soothing sound.

Ruki didn't have to answer to the comment, he was already melting just by being in this man's arms; a deeper massage would have made him butter. For now, there wasn't any thought of rushing or doing anything else and maybe that was a little surprising considering previous encounters. His thoughts were drifting in the serene quiet that surrounded them. It was utterly relaxing. Eventually, Ruki would fall asleep - warm, happy, and safe.

The sweet sound of a small snore drifted out between parted lips then quieted into slow breathing. His arms became limp and slid to either side of Akihiko as sleep finally came over him.

------

Meanwhile outside, an entourage pulled up - one van and and a ruby red Ferrari. When both vehicles parked in the circular drive, Rukuro, Izzy's Uncle slipped out of the Ferrari and walked into his home followed by a small group of 'costumers and stylists'. He glanced back at them and told them where to set up, then walked upstairs straight to Izzy's door.

"Ruki...Koyasu-san, I know you're in there. It's time to get ready for the party so please come out now. You've had over two hours here...but you've obligations to meet." said Rukuro with a sigh as he waited patiently for a response. Rukuro had chosen to come handle this project because his wife took Shou-san to the party in a limo called in from MeKa. And while Rukuro wanted to return to the party quickly, he knew that getting Ruki and Koyasu-san there was required.

Rukuro had been rather silent about the whole affair with Ruki and Narcissus. It wasn't that he didn't feel something, oh he most certainly did. Ruki was the closest thing he had to a son. Even though Ruki was his brother's son, Rukuro filled in for the younger brother who could not see eye to eye with his own flesh and blood. It was what family did for each other. It was what Rukuro had chosen to do years ago. Although recently, Rukuro had words with his own brother about the matter, considering Ruki had almost perished. His brother was too stubborn and that needed to change.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:57 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Ah that's good. I was wondering how Yammi-san would handle the new album. He seems to fit well with Koyasu-kun at least. Koyasu-kun seems to be able to handle Yammi's rather rough personality. I suppose it's because Yammi is an excellent lead guitarist. I still sometime wonder how Indie could have done so badly. They had some really good talent. I've already received some emails from other managers wanting to use Jaz's crew while Narcissus has been ill because they've some very innovative ideas. But I don't think Narcissus will approve of that since it looks like he will need Jaz's crew working hard to create his vision." said Hiroki thoughtfully.

Even if the man wasn't adept with the 'musician side' of Ohayou, he did understand scheduling and approvals. The paperwork had been confusing for all the Indie people that Narcissus took on as his own crew because of the signatures and events that had happened between the Charity event and Hawaii. In fact, only recently the legal department had sifted through the mounds of paperwork and was able to mark off all the appropriate people. Everything had been finalized...finally!

He smiled over at Nezumi and glanced at the man's phone, "I've heard the fastest way to make Yammi-san happy is to give him several packs of cigarettes and a lighter." Hiroki leaned back in the limo seat continued to smile. "Ah its so nice to feel like some things are going in the right direction for a change."

His hand reached out and patted Nezumi's knee, "I think you've been doing really well so far at taking care of Narcissus' office business." He felt good about giving Nezumi some praise because the man had been doing a lot better lately. Of course, it was a mixed set of feelings because Hiroki also had a few more intimate thoughts about the man than he had many months ago. His fingers lingered a little longer on that knee but then, he realized it and pulled away. Ah...never alone....well yes, things were suppose to go slow. And they were at work. He couldn't be fooling around too much even if his mind was taking advantage of his mouse's lips in his imagination.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games