Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:01 am

She stands there, grip still firm, and looks over at Psy and Leko.

"Perhaps he needs to be punished, since no apology is forthcoming?" She nods her head in the direction of TES's shackles.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 am

I... um... *clears his throat, looking back and forth at Psyzapp and katana*
I'm... sorry? Don't really know what I did, but my apologies I guess sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:05 am

User Image holy hell!
you really just apologized??
User Image

*stares at him dumbfounded then speaks in a monotone*
I'll be sure to pass that along.....
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:09 am

*Lets the boy go.* Now that wasn't so hard, was it. *smacks the boy on the side of his face a couple of time.* There is a restaurant called Chatty Kathy's up the street. If you can get past the look of the staff, they would have anything you could want. *Sits back down next to Leko and sips her latte.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:10 am

* The door to the bar opens and Marc steps through closing it behind him. * Buon giorno. Have you all had time to think over what I said last night?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 am

She lets the young man go, and turns to see the vampire has returned. Sighing, she addresses him.

"Look, I've just now told Psy about the situation. We have to meet to decide if it's even feasible for us to even help you. Not to mention, we have some issues with Black regarding his behavior before he left. stare You would do well to get some patience when dealing with us."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:13 am

this guy again!? User Image
here I'll walk you to that restaurant kid...

*walks away from the vampire grabbing onto the arm of the new person and dragging him toward the door*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:13 am

User Image *Stops in mid sip of her latte and eyes the man speaking in Italian. This must be that Vampire Katana was talking about. She stares at him and puts down her latte.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:15 am

Yeah, I apologized... so what? stare

*narrows his eyes as Psyzapp pats him on the cheek* rolleyes
Chatty Kathy's, huhn....? *looks at the vampire strangely as he passes by him while Leko drags him out of the bar*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:23 am

* He walks over to the closest table and takes a seat. * I dont know what happened between you all before he left, but I know what he asked and what he believed in. He had faith in you all here to be able to accomplish anything that needed to be done. But as I stated before I cannot bear to see him in there any longer. He hasnt fed in over a month and he is very weak.

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:24 am

Straightens up and takes a good long look at his vampire. Buon giorno. I hear you have been looking for me. I am Mistress Psyzapp. What is it I can do for you Mr.…… *She raises an eyebrow and waits for him to introduce himself.* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:29 am

Mi scusi. Il mio nome e Marco. But you may call me Marc as everyone else does.

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 am

"Then perhaps I should inform you that this person you hold in such high esteem broke his own code....a code he imposed on himself as our protector. He tried to choke one of our own.....and for that alone is reason enough for me to not help him!" She stares at the vampire, remembering the security footage in her mind and getting angry about it all over again. How dare he show up and demand the MW ladies help after what Black did to Leko!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:33 am

User Image *Stares at this vampire. Her father was named Marco and one of her brothers is as well.* Um… I do not mean to be rude or show any disrespect, but I am a mere human. What is it that you could possibly expect of me? confused

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:39 am

* He looked towards the redhead and raised his eyebrow * Have you ever considered that he might have a reason to react the way he did. He was under a great deal of stress and anxiety. The fact that he went all the way to Siberia to keep these people away from all you shoudl tell you something. * He looked back towards Psyzapp * Signora it is not what I am expecting of you. It is what my Elder Antony believes you can do. If he knows that you cannot come there yourself. He must believe that you can arrange something or someone to help.

edited
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games