Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:55 pm
*nods* That would help a lot. Especially getting in and out of the car. sweatdrop I love this dress, but it's so long... almost too long for me, and I'm taller than average.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:57 pm
*kneels down by Thistle and pets her mane* I just don't want to hurt you, Thistle. That's all.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:59 pm
Thistle trilled lightly when Karrie started to run his hand through her mane. She closed her eyes and leaned into his hand.

Amy grinned. "It's a plan, then! Now, what else did you need me to help you with?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:08 pm
Well, I really just wanted another opinion... Do you think it's too much for MW? I wasn't sure... I mean, too fancy or anything?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm
*pets Thistle a little longer* All right, I need to finish cleaning up. *stands up*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 pm
Amy's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Too much, too fancy?! Hell no, Kits! It's great! I really do like it. It's very pretty."

Thistle squeaked happily and licked Karrie's hand lightly before he stood up.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm
*blushes a little* Thanks. *sits on the edge of the bed* So, what are you going to wear?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:14 pm
*finishes putting the leftovers away and starts washing the dishes*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:24 pm
Amy grinned. "Well, usually I just transfigure different things until things start working. I also get help for the wigs and stuff."

She put her fingers in her mouth and whistled.

Thistle heard the whistle, squeaked, and quickly stood up. She ran out of the kitchen quickly and raced to the bedroom. She jumped onto the bed in between Karrie and Amy.

Amy smiled down at Thistle, pet her, and said, "Hey sweetie. It's time to play dress up and make some outfits for me!"

Thistle squeaked in excitement and flicked her tail.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 pm
((... You mean Kits, right? xd ))

*giggles* Hey Thistle.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 pm
{{... D'oh! Yep. lol! That's what I meant. wink }}

Amy and Thistle started messing around with her outfit, wigs, and accessories. After awhile and with water flying in and out, Amy's outfit was finally done. Thistle stepped back and Amy looked in the mirror. A small smile appeared on her face.

"Yep, I think this is the one. What do you think, Kits? You said Winter Wonderland, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:35 pm
*watches Amy with an amazed look, a little jealous of her power* Yeah, it is... Wow. *reaches out to touch Amy's wig* Is that really cold? confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:38 pm
Amy arched an eyebrow slightly and watched Kits' hand as it went to touch her wig. "Uh... a little, but not bad. And just wow? Wow good?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 pm
Ah, yeah. Wow. I mean, I've seen your outfits before, but I've never watched you make one. surprised It's pretty cool! biggrin  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:43 pm
Amy smiled slightly and shrugged. "Oh... Well thanks. I'm glad you liked the process."

She went over and picked up Thistle. She cuddled her closely and whispered thank you's as she walked out of the bedroom.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games