Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Dwhite_McCloud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:14 pm
pirate
thats all i have to say to you peope
pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:14 pm
Dwhite_McCloud
pirate
thats all i have to say to you peope
pirate

Oh really now? *raises eyebrow*

original karbear

Dwhite_McCloud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:02 pm
yea really  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^ yeah it is but we won't have much to say.
XD I was thinking about e-bay earlier today but I didn't go to the site.
that's the only reason to go to the side.And really if gaia had a dinomatch exploding game I would be the top score.
I wasn't going to ask off PM but I guess it just came out.
same thing...I would hope.
Wouldn't there be a lot to say if you haven't talked in a loong time?
Well... there's no reason to thin about it. >B
XD; We almost had a mining game. Would that be close?
^^ It would've scared me to pop up in a PM. XD;
Not the same as you though. :B

Well normally yes but when your friendship is mainly baised out of a site they never visit...it's hard.
I won't thin about it then XD I didn't edit it I swear!
Um....slightly-ish. close enough.
XD I bet
yes but I'm special :B
Ah~~ I guess that would be a bit weird. "So, you won't believe it! This, this, this and that happened on Gaia! It's amazing! O:" "...Okay then. That's nice."
Bah, you're just trying to get off the subject. :B I've been lazy with my spell checking lately~ That makes no difference. If you only use ebay for one thing, and you don't want to do that thing.. then there's no use in thinking about ebay.
Well then. And that to your list. XDD Then you can be Gaia champion. Who needs battleship? :B
Yep~ would've thought you were working with Benny.
And addicted to pop.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Dwhite_McCloud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:26 pm
stare  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:56 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^ yeah it is but we won't have much to say.
XD I was thinking about e-bay earlier today but I didn't go to the site.
that's the only reason to go to the side.And really if gaia had a dinomatch exploding game I would be the top score.
I wasn't going to ask off PM but I guess it just came out.
same thing...I would hope.
Wouldn't there be a lot to say if you haven't talked in a loong time?
Well... there's no reason to thin about it. >B
XD; We almost had a mining game. Would that be close?
^^ It would've scared me to pop up in a PM. XD;
Not the same as you though. :B

Well normally yes but when your friendship is mainly baised out of a site they never visit...it's hard.
XD I bet
Ah~~ I guess that would be a bit weird. "So, you won't believe it! This, this, this and that happened on Gaia! It's amazing! O:" "...Okay then. That's nice."
Bah, you're just trying to get off the subject. :B I've been lazy with my spell checking lately~ That makes no difference. If you only use ebay for one thing, and you don't want to do that thing.. then there's no use in thinking about ebay.
Well then. And that to your list. XDD Then you can be Gaia champion. Who needs battleship? :B
And addicted to pop.

Exactly. With good friends it differnt I can talk about the family or whatever.
But mancy was talking about it! I didn't start it just ended it. Don't worry Me and Ebay don't talk
XD I love it I can say 'ok' and actually do it ^^' Other then my ok and then thinking 'i need to start on that list soon'
Oh you know benny isn't a PMer.
Well I was going to say something else but ...tha....that works too. ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:04 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD I bet
And addicted to pop.

But mancy was talking about it! I didn't start it just ended it. Don't worry Me and Ebay don't talk
XD I love it I can say 'ok' and actually do it ^^' Other then my ok and then thinking 'i need to start on that list soon'
XD or whatever~
Alrighty then. ^__^ Just had to take the opportunity to be strict.
Yeah~~ I assumed that the list didn't exist. I was just having fun telling you to add to it. But now that it really does exist, this is even more fun. >D
Yes, but that's why you would've had to do the PMing. x.x
So~ we'll etch that down in wood?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:18 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD I bet
And addicted to pop.

XD or whatever~
Yeah~~ I assumed that the list didn't exist. I was just having fun telling you to add to it. But now that it really does exist, this is even more fun. >D

Well it's better then saying 'and stuff' x.x I have a memory of saying that. It was in....8th grade and I hated history (O smile and my teacher asked me what the azteks grew and first i turned into a cherry and then i said 'and stuff' and she laughed at me 0.o Now this lady made me love history I will give her that but I was so blown away I never said it again.
>.> happy someone is having fun.
I'm just bennys slave XD
For sure. You know how people say 'knock on wood' well i ushally say 'know on real wood' but I'm moving on to 'knock on plastic'

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:38 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD or whatever~

Well it's better then saying 'and stuff' x.x I have a memory of saying that. It was in....8th grade and I hated history (O smile and my teacher asked me what the azteks grew and first i turned into a cherry and then i said 'and stuff' and she laughed at me 0.o Now this lady made me love history I will give her that but I was so blown away I never said it again.
I'm just bennys slave XD
For sure. You know how people say 'knock on wood' well i ushally say 'know on real wood' but I'm moving on to 'knock on plastic'
o: But I like saying "and stuff." At least on Gaia anyway~ Aww~ well, that's good. She built character. :]
Always. B]
x___ x
Knock on plastic? It doesn't really have the same ring to it. :B

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:35 pm
whee  

Miss Hino

Dwhite_McCloud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:10 pm
whee Squee~~~<3333 pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:19 pm
The fingers (minus the thumb) on my left hand are killing me. Mainly the tips. Anyone who has played Guitar Hero I/II will know what I'm talking about. Oww... It hurts to type with them... crying  

DarkOne358

Dwhite_McCloud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:23 pm
* awes and kisses each finger tip* better?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:27 pm
    @.@

w-w-why are you kissing oshie's fingertips? [he says they still hurt, and probably will for a few days]

original karbear

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:09 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD or whatever~

I'm just bennys slave XD
o: But I like saying "and stuff." At least on Gaia anyway~ Aww~ well, that's good. She built character. :]
Always. B]
x___ x
Knock on plastic? It doesn't really have the same ring to it. :B
I've never blushed so much in my life in that class.
^^;
Benny is really the overlord of the universe....that's why he seems like a stalker.
I know! That's the one downer.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games