Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:09 am

*Sips her latte.* I guess I'm just a little more traditional and old fashioned in that regard. Men have asked for my hand in marriage and I have refused every single one of them. I wasn't in any position to be married while in the service of Big Paulie. neutral *sighs*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:11 am

*makes a disproving noise*
I'm just not sure I'll get over this! gonk
I'm not sure I'll be able to act normal around her anymore User Image
just the idea make me sick to my stomach

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:19 am

She's very young and impetuous. stare I'm trying not to be judgmental. stressed I don't know the circumstances surrounding the whole thing and it's really none of my business. Dame does not share much with me and so I really don't know the details. stare It's very unsettling though. User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:24 am

you're tell me!
infidelity! oh my!
I just need to get it out of my head.

*tries to shake it away*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:32 am

Granted, I have done some things in my life I'm not very proud of sweatdrop and I've had more than my fair share of deceit and betrayals. sweatdrop And I am by no means a saint. stressed I have a couple viewpoints that could be considered traditional and marriage just happens to be one of them. It's part of that strict Catholic upbringing that I can't shake I guess. stressed
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:40 am

Oh Psyzapp I am so happy you understand!
People just usually mock me for my deep dedication to sanctity that should exist in marriage

*eyes glitter as she intertwines her fingers up under her chin and smiles*
It's one of the few truly holy things that still exist in the world today User Image
At least it could be User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:43 am

Entering the bar, she sees Psy and Ayami. Thankful Psy is there so she can tell her about the visitor they had last night, she heads straight for the espresso machine and starts making her cafe' mocha.

"Morning....what's the topic of discussion today? xd "
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:46 am

*She smiles and puts her hand on Ayami's shoulder.* Ayami…if it makes you feel any better and restores your faith in humanity, I can assure you…I take the sanctity of a marriage extremely seriously. 3nodding

*She grins at Katana.* Hi Katana.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:48 am

*looks at Katana dead seriously*
Infidelity User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 am

She takes her coffee and takes a seat at the bar.

"Okay....I guess ya'll need to be filled in on the details. Dec came by here on Sunday and gave me the whole story regarding he and dame."

"They got married on a whim, apparently, and had several adventures together...but Dec cheated on dame. She found out and was furious..with good reason I might add. Dec thought she might cool down, but he was served with divorce papers instead."

She takes a sip of her coffee before continuing. "He told me when he arrived here those months ago and saw how happy dame was without him, he realized that she had moved on and so should he. Only problem with that is that he still hadn't signed the papers. For all intents and purposes, they're divorced in every way but for a signature on a piece of paper. He even views dame in more of a sisterly manner now."

She looks up at Psy, "And it's a good thing they are still "married," she makes quote marks in the air to emphasize married, "because otherwise dame would still be sitting in jail since one of the stipulations of her bail was to be released to a family member." She gives Psy a knowing look.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:03 am

*Sips her latte and hears what Katana says regarding the situation. Not quite sure what to say about the matter, she looks at Ayami briefly and tries to keep her opinion to herself.* I see. User Image It's an unfortunate situation.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:07 am

*bites her tongue*
ow...
I don't like practicing that expression.... gonk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:11 am

I don't know the details regarding any of Dame's family. Besides what I've heard from others. stare *Gives Katana a look knowing only of this "L" person that's Dame's sister.*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:11 am

Dame does have a grandmother. She went and visited her a while back. 3nodding *Remembers Dame's trip and the gifts she brought back for everyone.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:15 am

"Do you really think dame would want her grandmother to know she was arrested for an Accessory to Murder charge? No, it's best that Dec has never signed those papers."

She sips her coffee, "But enough about Dec and dame...what's done is done, and it's really a moot point since dame is with Flame anyways. We had a visitor come in the bar last night, Psy. He was looking for you."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games