Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:27 pm

*listens intently to the story being told to him, lighting a clove toward the end*
Gi ussta. That sounds quite dire indeed. Rilu'oh, if these fiends are so vicious, how are the ones here to do anything? Black has displayed that he is quite powerful. If he has not been able to escape himself, that shows that his captors are quite powerful indeed... more so than he is. I hope he has not forgotten that the patrons here are merely rivven... they do not possess the kind of capabilities he has.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:28 pm

*nods* I'm sure he'll appreciate it. Amy and I are helping him as much as we can, and of course Velcore is almost always with him.

No thanks, I think I'd better not drink tonight. I did a lot of drinking this weekend... sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:31 pm

"Well, we do have things to drink other than alcohol, ya know," she grins at Kits, keeping an eye on the stranger at the same time.

She gets up and makes Kits an iced tea, and hands it over to her.

"Here, some sweet tea...it's a must when you come from the South. wink Oh and tell Karrie if he needs anything from us, just let us know, okay? Psy has connections everywhere if he's thinking about just getting away from it all."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Si.... he is one of our oldest and most powerful of our kind that I know. But even numbers can sometimes overwhelm even the greatest. But where he is at there is no great numbers. They kept him unconcious while they shackled him to himself and every day that passes he grows weaker without blood. Plus they torture him daily which also robs him of some of his strength. I wouldnt be here if he wasnt confident of all you here. * He shifts around in his chair * I cannot bear to think of him in there much longer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm

That's true... *smiles slightly and takes the tea* Thanks. *takes a sip of it*

I think he's considering a short trip, but I'm not sure. He didn't tell me very much about what he's planning.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 pm

*looks the stranger over, taking a long drag of his clove*
You are a vampire too, xas? If there are no great numbers and you have been able to see and speak with him, why is it you have not freed him?

*taps the ashes off of his clove into a nearby tray*
My apologies if I seem a bit skeptical, jhal this place is called "Most Wanted". It is not quite in our nature to trust those who wander in and ask for such a large favor.

Ryzan Vixtul

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 pm

* sighs as he stands up * If I was to attempt to break him out my cover would of been blown and then his chances at destroying the plauge that is Alicia would of been over. He had confidence that you all would find a way to help me help him. I have to meet with some other people regarding transportation but I will be back. Please make sure tht all of this is relayed to Signora Psyzapp. Arrivederci. * Then he was gone *
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:51 pm

"Well, as long as he feels that he doing the right thing for himself, I suppose that's all that matters, right? So, enough about all this depressing business....what have you been up to, Kits?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:01 pm

I've been at Aqua Springs a lot, actually... Mostly just enjoying the pool. *smiles*

*looks at the time* I'd better get going. See you later, Katana. *stands up* Bye, Ryzan. See you later.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:03 pm

*blinks a few times as the stranger disappears*
Gi ussta... such fast travelers.

*gets up and goes behind the bar, pouring himself some peach brandy and taking a seat by katana*
Do you recall Black ever mentioning something about this place being in some kind of danger of a vampire attack?

*waves to Kits as she leaves*
Plynn kyon~

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:03 pm

"Bye Kits..." She gives her a wave and then turns her attention to Ryzan.

"Not that I'm aware of....but I do know that Black is due to have a hearing with the MW ladies for his actions against a MW lady. Seems he broke his own code before he took off..... stare "
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:13 pm

A hearing? Gi ussta. I have not heard of this. What is it exactly that he did?

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:19 pm

She sighs, and looks at Ryzan. "I guess you weren't around when I showed that security video to Psyzapp. It shows Black on the roof of MW with Leko. I don't know what happened before they were up there, he spirited them up there, and grabbed her by the throat."

She sips her drink, "So, that's why there must be a hearing....decisions must be made about him. Now, what did this newcomer want with Psy? I couldn't hear everything since I was chatting with Kits."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Gi ussta eek I had thought they had some sort of... *scratches his chin* ... well, I am not sure what kind of relationship succubi have with their victims sweatdrop In any case, they acted like a couple at times and he seemed perfectly content with being used, so I do not understand what could have brought about such a thing.

*takes another drag off his clove*
This person claims that Black is in some kind of danger and needs our help. He and Black were apparently on some Council together and they were forced away from it after some incident he did not specify. There was a plot by this Council to come here and capture Black, jhal he decided to take the initiative and go after them first. Rilu'oh he was captured anyway and subjected to torture, needing our help to rescue him. He wanted me to relay this to jabbress... I assume because she is the owner of this establishment.

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 pm

"Well, and what's strange now, is whenever we mention Black to Leko, she acts as if she's never heard of him, and acts repulsed at the thought of sleeping with a vampire. Of all evenings for Psy to not be up in the bar....."

She sips her drink and then looks at Ryzan with a confused look.

"Wait a minute....what in the HELL are we supposed to do? They're friggin' vampires for chissake! I'm used to fighting humans!"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games