Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:37 pm
I'll stop by and get some later tonight or tomorrow. 3nodding The problem with door is easy enough to fix. We just put a latch on it so that they can't get in. Make it easy for me to open, but most normal animals wouldn't know how to. *sits down* I can train my animals to open it, and I'm sure you won't have to worry about Thistle. I've heard about her opening doors from Velcore. *giggles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:39 pm
*sits down and starts serving everyone* Smells really good, Amy. ^_^

*steps back from the castle* Yes, food time. *nuzzles Thistle, then turns to go back to the kitchen*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:00 pm
Amy sat down at the table and nodded to Kits. "That's a really good idea. We'll do that, then."

She giggled at the part about Thistle. "Yeah, she uses her magic to unlock and open doors. She started working on that ever since she locked herself in Velcore's room before I moved in here. She was angry at me and slammed the door behind her by kicking it. She was locked in there for awhile."

She shook her head and smiled at Karrie when he started serving them. "Thank you, Karrie. I hope you think it tastes good, too. Velcore liked it."

Thistle ran after Velcore to the kitchen.

{{To after supper. smile }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:03 pm
*stands up to take care of her bowl* We should probably start getting ready... the parties usually start around this time.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:05 pm
I'll clean up. You girls go ahead and get ready. It'll take you two longer than me anyway. *starts collecting the dirty dishes*

*licks his bowl clean*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 pm
Amy scoffed slightly and then winked at Karrie. "Uh, hun, you do remember my power, right? We'll actually get done faster than you."

Stands up, takes her bowl to the sink, and then kisses Karrie's cheek. Then she turned and started to take Kits back to the bedroom when she saw Velcore licking his bowl clean. Thistle had been done awhile ago and was now lying her head against his side.

Amy giggled softly. "I'm really glad you liked the chili, Velcore! We've got plenty more for the rest of the week."

Then, she led Kits back to her room to get ready.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:12 pm
*looks around the room* He brought my dress in here somewhere... confused I saw him going in here with it. *opens the closet* There it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:14 pm
*calls out as the girls walk away* I meant Kits... she can take forever to get dressed. rolleyes *picks up Thistle and Velcore's bowls*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:17 pm
Amy nodded and flopped back on the bed. "Good!! Put it on and I'll look at it. You know, I'm thinking about having a master bathroom put in that connects to our bedroom. What do you think?"

Thistle looked up as Karrie came over to them. She squeaked and then trotted over after Karrie.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:22 pm
I don't know if there's a good place to put it here unless you're going to build an addition. *turns around and changes into the dress as quickly as she can* Ah... could you help me with the zipper? sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:24 pm
*turns around to get the chili so he can put it away and nearly trips over Thistle* gonk Thistle, don't stand right behind me!

*stays where he is, out of the way*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:37 pm
Amy nodded. "Yeah, I meant an addition."

She sat up and then gasped when she saw Kits. "Kits! You look so beautiful!"

She stood up and walked over to her. She zipped up her dress and then noticed something familiar on Kits which caused her to grin brightly.

"Kits! You're wearing that circlet I gave you."

Thistle looked up at Karrie with her big eyes and then squeaked sadly. She slowly walked over to the opposite wall and curled her tail around her as she laid down.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:40 pm
Thanks. *blushes a little bit* Well, it fits perfectly with the theme for tonight, I think... *adjusts it slightly* But do you see why I don't want to walk too far in it? *looks down at the silvery dress as she speaks*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:42 pm
*watches Thistle walk away and sighs* I'm sorry honey, but I don't want to step on you. *puts the lid on the chili pot and puts it in the fridge*

That would hurt.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:49 pm
Amy nodded, completely agreeing. "Yeah, I totally can. I don't blame you. Since I'm going with you, why don't I transfigure the bottom of your dress so that it goes up to your knees? Then, when we get to the party, I can transform it to go back down to your feet."

Thistle looked up at Karrie and stared at him for a few moments. She saw the regret in his eyes and blinked. Then, she squeaked softly and nodded, though nodding to what, she wasn't sure.

"Kaaarrieee..."

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games