Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryu left him.
Truly left him...

That notion hit Naoko hard. He sat there, kneeling beside the empty chair, completely in shock for the first few moments after the door had closed.

He had lost what should have been most precious... twice now.

Blinking, trying to steady himself, that initial instinct to just throw everything away hit first. Amber eyes glanced at the window and for just a moment, the blond wondered if he'd survive a fall from five stories...

After all, what point was there anymore? Jun loved Sai and vice versa. Jun was giving Sai and Naoko both up in order to save them. Naoko loved Ryu, but Ryu no longer wanted to deal with the pianist's problems.

"What have I done?..." Naoko whispered, looking down at his hands in his lap.

It wasn't his fault.
He couldn't control it any more than he could control the changing seasons.
Without the medication, it just happened.
In the blink of an eye he turned into a murderous monster...

Wouldn't Ryu be right to leave?
To run away from such a horrific beast?

'I only became this because I lost everything...' the pianist thought to himself angrily. 'I couldn't stand seeing Ryu's blood on my hands... to see his head caving in by my hand... to feel that cold body in my arms...'

Amber eyes closed, and just before Naoko felt his spirit sink too far... he heard that familiar voice once more...

"Last chance, Naoko...but if you screw this up...you'll never see me again, do you understand?"

Amber eyes turned to the figure in the doorway and Naoko couldn't help but smile sadly, choking back a sob that threatened to overtake him.
"Ryu-kun... ha... hai." he nodded, agreeing with those terms. "I love you... I don't want to lose you..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Yeah....he knew he was crazy for doing this...but that's what love did...it made you crazy. Made you do what you thought might be a bad idea in the name of true love.

Oh well...to hell with it. He couldn't help but feel happy knowing he would leave here with his Naoko.

"Come here, you..." Ryu half-grinned as he walked across the room and scooped the sad pianist up off the floor, embracing him warmly in his strong arms.

"We'll try...just a little longer...just one more time..."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Carefully, Naoko wrapped his arms around Ryu's neck, wincing just a tiny bit in the process.
"Just once more..." the blond whispered, gently kissing the violinist's lips.
It wasn't full of passion, but the kiss was sweet... kind... full of a different type of love than that which burned hot in the veins.

Even the pianist knew that sleeping with anyone else... it just wasn't the same.
His heart wasn't in it like it was when the arms embracing him were those of his beloved akuma.

Nakai thought over this for a moment. He was trying to decide on a good restaurant with those items.

"Damn I hope you've got one in mind. Makes me kind of want curry..." the guitarist replied.

Finding a good Japanese curry with those ingredients would be easy. But the blond didn't know if that was the sort of food that would really appease the vocalist's cravings.

"It'd have a lot of vegetables, which would really be good for you. We can go light on the rice to make it even healthier if you want." Kai was saying, still trying to come up with the perfect place to eat.

It'd been forever since he'd had Japanese curry...

Smiling gently at the end of the kiss, Akihiko shook his head. "No... I suppose it doesn't sound like me, does it?" the man asked, his soft smile remaining. "I don't doubt I can catch up... but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the view from behind for just a little while... ne?"

It was a simple question, yet it also ended in a tease. Unable to stop the strange happy sensation flooding through his body, Narcissus sighed and laid down on the bed beside Izzy, laying on his back and staring up at the ceiling above them.

"What would the world say if they knew we were together?" the musician mused, his left hand catching Izzy's right in it's grasp as they simply lay there. "It would alienate so many of my fans... they'd be really jealous of you, Ruki... but... hiding it seems like such a pain... why should I care what they think?" Turning his head slightly, Akihiko's blue gaze took hold of Izzy's own eyes. "I bet you thought I suggested us to run away so we could sleep together, didn't you?" he asked before laughing softly. "Not that it isn't tempting... to be honest, Ruki... I just wanted YOU. Right here beside me."

It was honest.
The truth of how Akihiko felt right now.
He would have LOVED to make love to the man beside him, but in all actuality... the musician just wanted to hold Izzy and cherish the fact that his manager was alive.
Though some might see that as cold or self centered or hell maybe even as avoidance... the fact that Akihiko wasn't acting like a horny bunny was probably the biggest compliment that Izzy could have received.
It meant one simple thing...
That Akihiko was completely at ease with Izzy Lucky.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:51 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Yes, I suppose you can enjoy the view from behind only if your promise not to pinch my butt!" he laughed just a little knowing that would be impossible for Akihiko on any day.

"I don't think I want to think about what the World would say. You're fans would be very put out. And they'd be jealous most definitely." he shivered with the thought. "You should care because it is your career, your music and your image." Izzy's manager's voice showed itself for the first time in their conversation here. "You have to think about those things so you don't give yourself extra headaches that you don't need. Besides...it might affect my new career too. I wish that we could just be open about it all. But it isn't that easy."

But then he smiled a bit brighter, "I wasn't sure what to expect. You've changed too. Although you're always eager for...bedtime escapades." he chuckled at the thought but was rather amazed by the control that Akihiko had tonight. The man wasn't rushing into anything for once. That was something new.

Ruki rolled just a little to snuggle up against Akihiko then closed his eyes, "This is nice...just being here. Doing nothing at all." He could learn to like this new Akihiko.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:34 pm

"I promise nothing in that regard. Your a** is adorable." Akihiko replied with a smirk.

But then their conversation grew serious, and the sudden manager's attitude that sprouted from Izzy brought that smirk to a smile.

The musician couldn't help but laugh softly. "Gomen gomen... hearing you lay things out for me, makes them make more sense to be honest. Plus... I wouldn't want my fans going so far as to try and sabotage you. Then again, some of them might think it's sexy... two guys... two gorgeous guys... in love..." blue eyes focused over in Izzy again, but Akihiko could only shake his head. "I don't think it'll ever be that easy... Least my place is a fortress. We could hole up there for weeks if worst came to worst and fans were mobbing outside." he joked.

Keeping Izzy hand in his own, the young Koyasu turned over just enough to see his manager clearly with both eyes. His other arms went out, wrapping around the other man's waist tenderly.

"I just wanted some time alone with you. Time that didn't involve us hastily undressing each other and acting like horny bunnies." Akihiko said with a smile, resting his forehead against Izzy's.

It was his favorite thing about the other man...
No matter what was happening, if he just had the time to rest his head against the other man... it felt as if all was right with the world.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:30 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Trouble...what am I going to do with you?" he replied to that smirk with a roll of his eyes. He was teasing of course but that spoiled smirk deserved a good spanking on the butt much more than he needed pinch to his own a**.

"Oh...I am sure some of them would think it's sexy." He shook his head and then looked up at the ceiling. "No...it will never be that easy, sadly. But you're right, your home is like a fortress. I like that room I stayed in with the tiny waterfall. So relaxing. And I doubt your fans would find you there. Since you've not made it public. I might have to think about where I'm living one day if I ever get popular like you." Ruki chuckled a little then snuggled a little more.

"Your arms are just as I remember them. I just want to be held...by them forever." His forehead nuzzled against Akihiko's and he sighed sweetly. Maybe there was a submissive still hidden within Ruki somewhere even if it weren't immediately apparent on the surface. "You know that is a first for you. I don't see any bunny ears draping over some devils horns. Is that a small halo I see?" Ruki teased back but then closed his eyes and for awhile said nothing. He was very happy and content for a change. How long had it been since he had felt this way?

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Akihiko couldn't help the teasing smirk that came to his lips. "So you liked my guest room better than my room? I feel like I should be insulted." he joked, dipping his head just enough to nuzzle the side of Izzy's face.

He couldn't help but steal a ghost of a kiss before laying back again, forehead against that of his manager once more.
"I can't hold you all the time, baka." he teased. "Going to the bathroom would be damn uncomfortable like this, not to mention my fans might start gossiping..."

As that smirk once again turned to a smile, Akihiko nodded just slightly. "I wouldn't mind holding you forever, Ruki... I hope you realize that. Though... no guarantees that I won't suddenly have devil's horns once more and get a little... well... evil in bed." his smile was wicked, though he winked just to let the other man know he wasn't completely serious.

Sure, he loved to have Izzy at his mercy in bed. But that didn't mean he had to be a devil all the time.
A gentle protecting angel had it's place in this relationship as well it seemed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:50 pm

User Image

Somewhat awkwardly, the violinist returned the kiss and took a seat on the hospital bed, Naoko still held tight in his arms across his lap.

Yep...he was absolutely crazy for this...but he just couldn't help trying. He'd always been one to try against the odds...though he was fearful that this time it would come back to bite him in the a**.

Silently, they sat together for a long while, just holding eachother and watching the rain fall outside.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Curry?" Chiyou paused, turning to stare at the guitarist.

"Did you say....Curry?"

For a moment, the kid looked as if he were about to burst.

"I loooooove curry! As long as it's a little sweet. I don't like it too spicy. Curry! You're a genius, Kai! Curry! Curry! Curry! Yay!"

Obviously, the young vocalist was pleased with the idea.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:29 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Seems like I'm out numbered on this matter. You both are being rather romantic about Narcissus and Lucky-san." he sighed and wished he hadn't gotten dragged across the world on the Narcissus crazy train. But still, being around Nezumi-san for days was a plus.

He rolled his eyes and then replied, "Ok...Ok...I won't be mad at him about all this. But still..." Then he stopped talking and absorbed that wistful look for a moment. Mm...he would have liked a few hours 'alone' with the mouse in that romantic mood. Such a sweet face and those giggles were very cute. Fortunately, not cute in the same way a Chiyou or some of the younger stars but he definitely was adorable when he wasn't being serious or tight lipped. However, Hiroki liked that side of Nezumi too...he couldn't have someone in his life that was too dependent on him; especially as busy as he was.

But then he realized where he was and immediately became attentive to the situation at hand once more. His hands fishing a phone out of his pocket to look at the time, "Ah...eto....So I suppose we should get going and head to the party? Is Shou coming with us? Or is he going with Ms. Ishi?" All these questions were directed at Yuuji, who seemed to be the coordinator of the trip. "And if you do have to drag Koyasu-kun to the function, do you know where to find him?"

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well, I didn't go into your bedroom that much. We weren't communicating that well at the time so...I never felt like I could enjoy it." he looked away for a moment. He didn't want to remember those times but all those events helped him to grow into what he was today.

But then he turned his head back towards Akihiko and felt the nuzzle of that forehead. Ruki nuzzled back feeling connected once again. "Oh, you'd manage. And well you did say your fans like BL so maybe they wouldn't mind too much. I could be a prop on stage for you." Ruki then giggled under his breath because he knew every word he had said was completely idiotic but fun all the same.

"I know...but if I let you hold me all the time, your horns would always be poking me! Especially if you nuzzled me with your forehead." he teased then tweaked one of Akihiko's ears with his finger tips. He obviously wasn't serious but very relaxed. Maybe the first time in a long time he had been so relaxed with Akihiko. They had so much catching up to do. Actually, he kind of hoped things would go slowly for them so they could reexplore each other's worlds. Even though, having such a sexy man so close was so very tempting. No, he wouldn't rush.

And Ruki liked this new state of Akihiko; that protecting angel was a gentle change that he'd was starting to love sharing moments with in the privacy of their own world. "Mm...so do you like my room? I lived here for a few years in my youth. I love this space. I always feel at home when I'm here." He took in a slow breath and let it out then glanced around his safe comfortable room. Things were perfect right now...he wanted that feeling to last forever. However, he couldn't let himself be blinded by the sweet fantasies that invaded his head.

Then he posed a few question that stuck in his head, "Do you think this will work out? You and I? Between work and everything? My Aunt and Shou-san both stressed how much work it would take to get a singing career off the ground. And well you've got to be thinking of a world tour soon. But I can't even imagine Nezumi-san as your full time manager." He sighed and snuggled closer. Ruki's eyes closed and he took in the scent of Akihiko. He wanted...wanted to find these arms every day around him. He could work all that out somehow...couldn't he?

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Peace and quiet... for both of these two musicians, it was a rare opportunity to simply relax.
So Naoko didn't say a word. He left Ryu hold him, let the only sound they heard be the pelting of rain outside...
For a long time, they stayed like that, probably close to a couple of hours at the least.

But eventually, the blond spoke. "Ryu-kun... lets go home, ne?" Naoko asked softly.

After all, at this point it was a few broken bones, and those were already in casts. His wrist had been operated on, but it was wrapped and would be healing quickly thanks to the antibiotics he'd been prescribed.
Getting the 'ok' from a doctor would be rather easy.

"Tomorrow I'll have to tell Yamada-san, but right now, I just want to get some sleep with you. Maybe in front of a nice cozy warm fire?" he asked, amber eyes looking up at his akuma. "We could watch a movie... just relax..."

That... had been highly unexpected.
At first, Nakai thought he'd upset Chiyou, but then the sudden explosion of excitement just threw the guitarist off balance and he couldn't help but start laughing.
"Yare yare... calm down, Hi-chan. We can get whatever type of curry your in the mood for." Kai laughed, a hand on the 'kid's' head. "Geez... who knew curry would get you so excited? Maybe I'll have to make curry for you sometime, ne?" he asked with a smile.

Akihiko couldn't help but laugh, "So you'd be my fan service prop, ne?" he asked, smiling at the thought. "You could sing backup for me... I could feel you up on stage... maybe get just centimeters from kissing you to tease all my fans..." his laughter was soft as he mused over the idea. "I think you'd melt. A puddle of Izzy right there on the stage. I don't think Yammi would want to mop you up." the musician teased, his fingers moving from Izzy's hand then re-grasping it, playing with the other man's fingers idly.

He winced mockingly when Izzy tweaked one of his ears. "Hey, no fair. And here I'm being so nice too..." he joked with a half smile, moving his head as if to get in a more comfortable position.

It was so damn nice... just being.
No pretense, no mask, no ulterior motives...
Just two men who deeply cared for one another... simply being.
The only thing that could possibly make this any better would be a roaring fireplace, maybe some hot tea, and being snowed in.
Now THAT was a romantic weekend that Akihiko could easily enjoy.

"You know... I never got to see you in a swimsuit..." the musician said with a frown. "Good thing I have a pool at home. And now that you're quite tan... mmm... might be fun to have a swim just the two of us."

But then Izzy was asking him questions in regard to the room, and thus the young Koyasu had to tear his blue gaze away from the man who lay next to him and actually start looking around a bit. He couldn't help but smile slightly as his eyes took in the tones and the modern feel of everything.

"It really reminds me of my place. A little more modern in design... but the color schemes are nice and comforting, nothing too drastic." Akihiko couldn't help but glance back at Izzy. "You need a waterfall to make it just a bit earthier." he said with a smirk. "Why don't we hire someone to do your apartment in Japan like this? It'd probably only take a few days, and you can stay at my place til it's done. I know your new apartment probably isn't the homiest place in the world... we should change that. I..."

But then here came the question that somehow, neither of them could really get away from.

Akihiko put both of his arms around Izzy now, just holding the man close and letting him take comfort in the presence.
"What if..." Narcissus bit his lip, the mask within at war with the true man's soul. "What if I took some time off... helped you and Michi get your careers off the ground. Just did a little bit here and there. I..." blue eyes closed as he forced the feelings of desperately wanting to be the center of attention, of wanting to be performing his heart out, into the depths of his soul. "Ojisan wants me to learn more of the business side of things and... that might help me getting a better understanding of it all. Hiroki's going to manage Michi and... well... you'll need someone as your manager, or at least to help you out. I... I could..." it hurt to say it, to really put Izzy before himself for once.

But what could he do?
Akihiko loved this man, really did. He'd nearly fallen to pieces thinking Izzy Lucky dead. Would he really throw that away for another number one title?
To throw it away for fame and recognition?

"I could just stop singing for a while. Just blend into the background of music while the two of you found your wings. I mean, then there's Nakai to consider... and Chiyou-kun will need a new manager. I'm sure Yuuji will probably be assigned to you and maybe Nakai because he won't have me to deal with anymore but... I'm sure ojisan could work it all out, Ruki."

Yuuji was engrossed in a conversation with Aki, but when Hiroki answered, he gave the megane-clad man his attention.

"Romance is fine once in a while, Hiroki." the man spoke with a smile.

Aki nodded, "It's true. Besides, don't they deserve a little time together before being thrust into the spotlight again?" the chairman reasoned as he headed back toward the limos.

After all, he'd be able to speak with Crystal Ishi at the party, and no doubt afterwards as well.

"I think we'll let Shou-san arrive as part of Ishi-san's entourage. After all, she was the one who did all the work getting them stateside." Yuuji spoke, poking on his phone as he talked. "Stealing her thunder here would be unwise. PLUS it's her place that I'm sure Akihiko is at right now... which means we need to all be nice or she's libel to let my cousin stay there as long as he wants... or kick him. I think it would depend on how he reflects on her at the moment... which probably isn't favorably at any rate." Takagi sighed, pocketing his phone and carefully redirecting the group, Michi included, back toward the limos. "So yes, I know where he is. After all, he has his cell phone."

In other words, Yuuji could track him quite easily.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"A fan service prop....Oh..my Nooooo! Maybe we shouldn't go that far! Yammi would end up smoking more than two packs on stage if you did that! No..no...nuuuuu. I think maybe we should reconsider that idea." Ruki fretted and then decided that it was better NOT to be held by Akihiko all the time.

Izzy would have liked the crackling fire and many days alone in some romantic place that was not Hawaii. Nothing to do, no one to bug them...no work...no phones. Just the two of them having a few days in the quiet.

"I'm too tan!" he frowned matching Akihiko's, "My swimsuit? Oh ...ah... well...mm...I probably have one here but I lost the one from the trip."

"Ah...I might sleep better with a small waterfall. I sleep good in your guest room." he answered them smiled as he thought about it. "Well, mm...my apartment in Japan might not be the right size for this room but I do miss this bed...and these things here. No...my new apartment hasn't become home like yet." With that he sighed not sure what to think. "Maybe it would be a good idea to hire someone."

The next questions had worried Izzy some but the arms enveloping him helped him calm. As he listened, he knew it was a struggle for Akihiko to say the words he was saying. And...would those things that he mentioned even work? That was a good question. "Can you...really take time off now that you have a new album? You've got to think about going to Europe and the US to tour too. All big tasks for you to accomplish. Would..this work for you?"

He paused for a moment so the words could sink in, "I know they've been trying to get you to learn about the business but...is that what you want to do? I don't want you to resent things later, Akihiko. I want you to fulfill your dreams too." No matter how much Izzy wanted to pursue this new found joy, he still thought of his star. He couldn't tear the man from his own deep desires.

Reaching over, Izzy stroked his fingers through Akihiko's hair and then brushed his cheek. "It's hard on you to think that way...isn't it. You're never going to be a behind the scenes person, Akihiko. Narcissus...you...could not live like that. No matter how much you love me, you can't stop singing. It's in your soul. I don't want you to ever feel like I took away that which makes you thrive. I love you so much Akihiko but I could never take away those things that make you so happy."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:41 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Mmm...yes but even the two of them could choose better timing." He muttered then said under his breath, "They're being just like teenagers."

But he had to agree that stealing any part of Ms. Ishi's thunder would be a bad move. And he had to wonder how she was going to handle Koyasu-kun because certainly she wasn't just going to let things slide. "Ah well at least you know where he is. I suppose that keeps him from getting too far out of control." Yes, Hiroki didn't want anymore surprises. In fact, he would prefer if things were a bit more simple.

Slipping into the limo again, he leaned back on the seat and tried to relax. "From plane to convention to party. I wonder when I'm going to get any sleep. Mmm...if we only had time to wander the convention it might have been fun." He looked over his shoulder and watched Michi crawl into the other limo. The man hadn't said much to them but it seemed Michi had taken a little time to talk to other staff members of the convention because the man had a bag of convention freebies in his hands.

Hiroki realized that he'd have to give Michi a few days in LA just to recover from the poor vacation even if it meant them going back on separate flights. While some of them were used to the hustle and bustle from town to town, Michi was still a little green. He needed time to ease into it. And at the moment, Michi wasn't a big star. No one would notice him about LA beyond being a handsome guy from Japan.

"I think I'll give Michi a few days off here so he can see some of the sites in LA. He deserves it after Hawaii. I'm sure a good rest will help him recover his more lively attitude," he finally said as he tapped the note into his phone. "I know Narcissus wants to get back to Japan but I don't think everyone has to be dragged along with him." He clicked the send button on his note so his secretary would move Michi's schedule to start in January rather than before Xmas. Somehow Hiroki would give the man a good vacation.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:53 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I've always liked sweet curry. With a little coconut milk in it. Over noodles....or...over rice....or...plain....mmmm....sweet, sweet curry!" Hideki kept giggling as he got up and stumbled over to his closet sifting through for clothes.

A pair of brown jeans and a black shirt that didn't match were what he came up with.
Unfortunately, the kid thought he'd put on black jeans...

"You can make me curry whenever you like, Kai-bear. You know I love it when you cook for me. Maybe...maybe one day I'll be able to cook something for you..." his smile faded slightly. Obviously, the young blond felt badly that he was always being taken care of...but he never had the ability to do for the one who always did for him.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

He'd become so comfortable that he'd nearly fallen asleep, but when he heard Naoko's voice, his scarlet eyes slowly drifted open and focused on the blond.

"You're right...we should get out of here..." he agreed softly, hitting the call button and telling the nurse that he'd like the pianist's discharge prepared.

Within moments the doctor arrived with prescriptions in hand and went over the home instructions, then let them go on their way.

Not much was said on the ride home. Ryu chose to just let Naoko relax. He needed to relax. Both of them did.

Still...the violinist couldn't help but be concerned about the decision he'd made. The possibility of this going horribly wrong was high...but it was a damned-if-you-do setup....so whatever. At least he knew he was trying to do right by his lover.
They'd both been screwing up a lot lately, it seemed.

Getting Naoko into the house was a task as Ryu tried to protect his cast from the pelting rain. By the time they reached the door, they were both laughing at the awkwardness of it all.
At least there was still some happiness left in them. For that, he was eternally grateful.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

User Image

"Mm...yes. We'd better be prepared for the party..." Nezumi noted, looking himself over and thinking he'd probably be passable for the occasion in what he had on...if he threw on his other suit jacket.

Quietly he listened to Hiroki and Takagi speak, taking note of the situation as he pondered just where in the hell his career was going to go with all the quick changes and unexpected twists that kept coming lately. Would he remain as manager of Narcissus? Unlikely, if Lucky had any say in it...but Izzy Lucky...seemed to have more than just managing on his plate now...
Ah...to hell with it. He'd figure it out when things calmed down. One step at a time.

While he was worried over this and that...he couldn't help but catch what Hiroki had tried to say under his breath.
With a little, mouselike grin, he whispered in the man's ear as he passed him to get into the limo, "Sometimes being like teenagers is good. It's good for the heart and soul of people in love..."

Such a soft spoken comment was actually a bold move for the mousy manager. As he slipped into his seat, he glanced at the elephant with eyes that simply dared him to try it sometime....he wanted him to.
Badly.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:02 am
(((OOC: I swear to everything holy in this world I will post tomorrow. I've been on a cleaning schedule and since it's the weekend I finally get a break (the laundry was horrendous!). Plus I was doing a bio for someone who wanted me in their guild (that took a couple hours) and then another hour, hour and a half, was spent doing the proofreading for eps 23 and 24 of Starry Sky for SMS subs... and another hour spent watching tonight's new ep of Torchwood! So I threw a short quick post up to another RP and decided to call it a night (my thumb's really hurting, like the joint, so typing takes a while). But I'll post for Yuuji (who will interact with Michi in the other limo), Koy, Naoko (btw that bit about the cast and rain cracked me up!), and Kai all tomorrow. And I'm not talking like late tomorrow night. I plan to be online early tomorrow evening, like 5 or so if I can help it. I need a break from running all over the world... (took 2 dogs to the groomer today, that alone was like 2 hours in driving and picking up/dropping off). Plus last night I was up at 5:00am (after going to sleep at 3:30am) cause all the dogs were up cause my dad had an allergic reaction to his medicine and he was all red (but okay) and so I slept til 8am then took the dogs at 9am then came home and went back to sleep til freakin' 2pm!!! Then had to go get the dogs at 4pm... help make dinner... clean the kitchen... So needless to say, today was insane. -sighs- Yes... I need a break this weekend. POSTING FOR ALL!!!)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games