Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:31 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Oh yeah I agree. I like names with deeper meanings though. Like JeeszyCreezy
Well if it that or death I'm happy with cake.
^__^ I guess I should rephrase that~ because I do like things that come from references to things that interest you. I just~ think it's not very creative to make your name be Inuyasha13564. Oh~~ that reminds me, I saw a thread the other day where someone did the math and... oh.. I need to go find it. They said what percentage of Gaia names include references to Naruto. XD;
Um~~ good choice.
XD that's great. A person that does that is an economist. >< And whay if you started hating inuy whatever then your stuck on gaia with that as your name XD Well you can change it but some people might not know you under a different name.
the vegitarian. I havn't had a soda all day x____x
Exactly~ That's sort of what happened to me. The name "Mina Takashi" was taken from different sources, but it still represented a time when I was more into anime than I am now. So.. I... slowly changed accounts. ...i couldn't change that name though, it was too sentimental~
...It also came from when I thought the site was for mostly RPing and my avatar needed a first and last name. xD; My very first account was made on 3/23. Something messed up with the activation and I was only able to log in once. And on our topic of how time flies... This was opposite. It actually felt like it was a week before I made my Mina account.
Says you at about 3:30 in the afternoon. The day is still young. O: ...Don't drink any.

I like people that have japanese in there name. Like Pikurusu that's pickle XD I got my annoying username kicks out on neopets. Come think of it neo means one...and then to have the plural pets it's like...confusing. Well depending if they take neo as 'new' or 'one' i've had it informed as both.
I remember when I first made my first account. I can't say it felt like yesterday.

I'm going to beak if I don't drink any.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:39 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

^__^ I guess I should rephrase that~ because I do like things that come from references to things that interest you. I just~ think it's not very creative to make your name be Inuyasha13564. Oh~~ that reminds me, I saw a thread the other day where someone did the math and... oh.. I need to go find it. They said what percentage of Gaia names include references to Naruto. XD;
Um~~ good choice.
XD that's great. A person that does that is an economist. >< And whay if you started hating inuy whatever then your stuck on gaia with that as your name XD Well you can change it but some people might not know you under a different name.
Exactly~ That's sort of what happened to me. The name "Mina Takashi" was taken from different sources, but it still represented a time when I was more into anime than I am now. So.. I... slowly changed accounts. ...i couldn't change that name though, it was too sentimental~
...It also came from when I thought the site was for mostly RPing and my avatar needed a first and last name. xD; My very first account was made on 3/23. Something messed up with the activation and I was only able to log in once. And on our topic of how time flies... This was opposite. It actually felt like it was a week before I made my Mina account.
Says you at about 3:30 in the afternoon. The day is still young. O: ...Don't drink any.

I like people that have japanese in there name. Like Pikurusu that's pickle XD I got my annoying username kicks out on neopets. Come think of it neo means one...and then to have the plural pets it's like...confusing. Well depending if they take neo as 'new' or 'one' i've had it informed as both.
I remember when I first made my first account. I can't say it felt like yesterday.

^___^ She told me that on that random day where you introduced us then left.
Neo means on in Japanese? In, um, English~ neo usually means new. :3 Oh hey, look at that... I just read the rest of your sentence. O: Well either way, neopets isn't just one pet or new anymore. XD;
Hmm~~ No... but it sure doesn't feel like three years.
And you're going to break if you drink some. :B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:48 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Um~~ good choice.

Neo means on in Japanese? In, um, English~ neo usually means new. :3 Oh hey, look at that... I just read the rest of your sentence. O: Well either way, neopets isn't just one pet or new anymore. XD;

XD I so wanted you two to meet. Silly, I know.
I will have to look in my science notes. I've seen it used as both one and new but it's latin not that hard to check XD Yeah you weren't decient unless you had atleast three.
Maybe it's just when I joined ^^;
*bounces around* this is going to kill me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:53 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I will have to look in my science notes. I've seen it used as both one and new but it's latin not that hard to check XD Yeah you weren't decient unless you had atleast three.
Yes.. well.. it felt awkward. ^^;;
XD Yeah~ I've just watched others play it and never did join. ^^
...But you joined around the same time. o:
Look at that. You're bouncing around and you haven't even had the caffeine yet.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:10 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I bet. I was all over the place on that day. It's just so hard to ketch her online ^^;
Lurker >.>
So? It was a different point of my life.
You don't understand, caffine calms me down x.x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:30 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I bet. I was all over the place on that day. It's just so hard to ketch her online ^^;
Lurker >.>
XD Yeah~~ I think I only remember being there while she was in the MPT like one other time~
What? I know people who played it, but it just never interested me.
So then how long does it feel? o:
O: Addict. D<

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:49 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Lurker >.>
XD Yeah~~ I think I only remember being there while she was in the MPT like one other time~

I mainly just talk to her off of gaia now. Funny how she's a gaia friend and we never meet on gaia.
that's ok still a lurker.
A long time Really long.
x.x I can't help it! I've been drinking it since I was young.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:11 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Lurker >.>

I mainly just talk to her off of gaia now. Funny how she's a gaia friend and we never meet on gaia.
A long time Really long.
Oh well~ at least you can get a hold of her. :3
XD With other things~ I'd probably consider myself one. With neopets though... I barely paid attention at all.
Really? Then it must be different points in our lives. Like~ I'm in my third year of college now and~ it really doesn't feel like it's been three years to me.
No excuse. So have I~ Although~ we actually have pop in the house and I've been drinking it every other day. D:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:20 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Lurker >.>

A long time Really long.
XD With other things~ I'd probably consider myself one. With neopets though... I barely paid attention at all.
Really? Then it must be different points in our lives. Like~ I'm in my third year of college now and~ it really doesn't feel like it's been three years to me.
No excuse. So have I~ Although~ we actually have pop in the house and I've been drinking it every other day. D:

yeah most of my other gaia no longer on gaia friends can't be found. Did you know on ebay people can have this little watch tracker that tells them if they were out bid on an item?
I was too much into my guild in neopets XD
:/ that sounds weird compairativly.
ha! Can't fing tthe temptation.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:26 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

A long time Really long.

yeah most of my other gaia no longer on gaia friends can't be found. Did you know on ebay people can have this little watch tracker that tells them if they were out bid on an item?
Aww~ but don't some of 'em pop in now and then? Are most of them on Wow? XD ...Yes. That sounds familiar. What are you doing on eBay?
See~~ I didn't even know that neopets has guilds. o.O
I suppose so~
Oh... I'm not saying that it doesn't taste good. ...It doesn't calm me down though. =P

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

A long time Really long.

Aww~ but don't some of 'em pop in now and then? Are most of them on Wow? XD ...Yes. That sounds familiar. What are you doing on eBay?
I suppose so~
Oh... I'm not saying that it doesn't taste good. ...It doesn't calm me down though. =P

Just a few went to the dark side. Other I have their AIM name they just never are logged on.
No I just randomly remebered that.
it always did O:
did you skip grades or something :/ or is my brain not working.
well that's normal for caffine. more you drink it the more you need ofr the affect.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:11 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I suppose so~

Just a few went to the dark side. Other I have their AIM name they just never are logged on.
it always did O:
well that's normal for caffine. more you drink it the more you need ofr the affect.
Aww~ how sad.
...Randomly.. because you were thinking about eBay. D<
But~ I really don't know that much about neopets. I mostly just saw them play games.
No~ I didn't skip grades. Since this involves more of a timeline, I feel better saying it in the next PM. Even though I'm not saying much. XD;
;] or~ the less I need for it to make me feel awake. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:22 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I suppose so~

it always did O:
Aww~ how sad.
But~ I really don't know that much about neopets. I mostly just saw them play games.
No~ I didn't skip grades. Since this involves more of a timeline, I feel better saying it in the next PM. Even though I'm not saying much. XD;
^^ yeah it is but we won't have much to say.
XD I was thinking about e-bay earlier today but I didn't go to the site.
that's the only reason to go to the side.And really if gaia had a dinomatch exploding game I would be the top score.
I wasn't going to ask off PM but I guess it just came out.
same thing...I would hope.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:56 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
it always did O:
Aww~ how sad.
that's the only reason to go to the side.And really if gaia had a dinomatch exploding game I would be the top score.
Wouldn't there be a lot to say if you haven't talked in a loong time?
Well... there's no reason to thin about it. >B
XD; We almost had a mining game. Would that be close?
^^ It would've scared me to pop up in a PM. XD;
Not the same as you though. :B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:08 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
it always did O:
Aww~ how sad.
Wouldn't there be a lot to say if you haven't talked in a loong time?
Well... there's no reason to thin about it. >B
XD; We almost had a mining game. Would that be close?
^^ It would've scared me to pop up in a PM. XD;
Not the same as you though. :B

Well normally yes but when your friendship is mainly baised out of a site they never visit...it's hard.
I won't thin about it then XD I didn't edit it I swear!
Um....slightly-ish. close enough.
XD I bet
yes but I'm special :B

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games