Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:07 pm

She narrowed her eyes a bit at him. She raised her hand and slapped him. It wasn't a hard slap, but enough to make a red mark and let him know she was the one in charge. She caresses his cheek and pulls the knife out of her pocket with her free hand.

"Let me tell you about this knife, Decorera....we had an incident the other night here....this knife ended up in an intruder's shoulder...," she traces the tip of the knife along his upper chest.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Dec let his head rock with the force of her slap and felt warmth spread across his body at the slight pain. For a moment he let the adoring slave look leak through his eye before shuttering them behind rebelousnes. However he lay still and quiet.

When Katana brought out the knife, Dec's eyes shot to it. He face flushed and his breathing grew a little ragged. However he slowed his breathing as the tip rested against his chest. he felt his jean grow tight as Katana spoke. He considered taking in a deep breath and ... but he controlled himself. This was Katana's show. He lay still under the knife, but he let his rebelousness persona shine out in his eyes.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:20 pm

She traced the knife tip to his collar of the t-shirt he had on. Changing her grip on the knife, she cut deftly down the shirt, the material giving way to the sharpness of the blade. Once his chest was displayed for her, she traced the knife tip down his chest to the waistband of his jeans.

"Well, what have we here?" she smirked as she drug the knife down his leg. "Looks like you DO like dangerous women, don't you Decorera?"

She holds his gaze, "I wonder if this would be a good time to let you know I have nothing on under this jacket....or the skirt for that matter.....what do you think of that? Tell me what you're feeling right now, Decorera."

She takes the knife and traces is down the front of her jacket and across her hips.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Dec panted as she cut off his shirt. His hands twitched in arousal as she described her lack of underwear, "I'm feeling pretty damn horny, Katana." He used her name, wondering if she'd punish him for it. Maybe she'd get around to spanking him later.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:30 pm

"Are you now?" She puts the knife down on a nearby table and then comes back to stand near Dec. She slowly unzips her jacket, letting it fall loosely open, only giving him a glimpse of what lies beneath.

"What would you say if I told you I don't really give a damn if you're horny, Decorera?" She pulled the jacket off her shoulders, still holding it open in the front, acting as if she might take it off completely.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Dec bit his lip with indecision. Now was a moment where he could give in and maybe get some relief, but... he eyed Katana warily. And made his decision.

"I'd say it sucks to be me then, But I don't expect I'll be getting sucked any time soon either," He said challengingly although his eyes were glued to Katana's form and he strained just a little at the cuffs.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 pm

She pulled the jacket back up on her shoulders.

"You would be correct on that, Decorera." She leaned over him, her eyes meeting his and she kissed him, attacking his mouth roughly. She nipped his lower lip before pulling away.

"Hmm, to quote you, dear Dec....mine to play with, to hurt if I want, to pleasure if I so desire.....decisions, decisions...." She walked away to the wall and came back with a riding crop. Dragging the crop down her chest where her jacket lay open, she looked at Dec, laying there, challenge still in his eyes. She strikes him across the chest, and follows the strike with a whisper of a caress with her other hand.

"What do you want, Dec? Speak to me..." She strikes him again, and again follows the strike with a soothing caress.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Dec gasp as each hit as pleasure rushed through him. "More please, harder -pant pant- and faster! Please...please...Please mistress... I'll do anything you want just... a little more..."

Masocist that he is, Dec hips where pumping just from the beating he was recieving.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Decorera
Dec bit his lip with indecision. Now was a moment where he could give in and maybe get some relief, but... he eyed Katana warily. And made his decision.

"I'd say it sucks to be me then, But I don't expect I'll be getting sucked any time soon either," He said challengingly although his eyes were glued to Katana's form and he strained just a little at the cuffs.

(( That will not be possible without Kat's approval. Submissive's cannot do so unless given permission ... twisted ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:04 pm

(( xd , it's okay, Eileen...I'm letting him get away with it! wink ))

She stopped with the riding crop and leaned over him again, the jacket falling open as she did so. Biting him hard on the neck, she stands and looks at him, silently slipping the jacket off. It falls to the floor with a thud and she stands before him dragging the crop across her chest.

"I do believe you owe me, Decorera, wouldn't you agree?" She places her hand on the waistband of his jeans.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Eileen50
Decorera

(( That will not be possible without Kat's approval. Submissive's cannot do so unless given permission ... twisted ))

((Of course I did not mean that kind of release. I meant give up the rebelous attitude and be a good lad, thus possibley getting a reward. -wink wink))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Gone was the rebelous attitude. "Yes, mamm." he replied quickly and respectfully. He was shaking in need but focused himself on Katana, his Mistress. "How can I make it up to you?"

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 pm

katana68
(( xd , it's okay, Eileen...I'm letting him get away with it! wink ))

(( Ahh, I see. wink ))

Decorera
((Of course I did not mean that kind of release. I meant give up the rebelous attitude and be a good lad, thus possibley getting a reward. -wink wink))

(( Uh huh ... With the content of the post in question, I highly doubt that. twisted ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:18 pm

She undid the jeans and slid them down his hips. She lightly scratched his thighs with her nails.

"How can you make it up to me? I'm sure we can come to a....mutually beneficial agreement." She climbs atop the table, straddling him, sitting just above his hips and keeping most of her weight on her lower legs. She leans over him and whispers in his ear.

"Why don't you show me what you're capable of doing, hm? She nipped at his neck, and then traced kisses along his jaw until she reached his mouth, kissing him gently and pressing herself against him.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 pm

*hears voices in the "recreation" room as he walks through the corridor*
Gi ussta sweatdrop

*walks more swiftly to get out of hearing range, quickly doing the security scans so he can get to the main bar area*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games