Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Finished with her food, she tosses the trash and decides to make a vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice. She sips her drink as she goes back to her seat, and checks her phone for texts.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Dec steps inside the MW, calmly collected. He is grateful that Katana is alone except for the staff as he walks up to her.

"Good evening Katana. I've come to try and explain things, if you are willing to hear me out. However if you'd rather I go away and leave you alone, then I can do that too."

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:29 pm

She turns when she hears Dec's voice. She sits calmly and just looks at him.

"Very well, I suppose that would be the fair thing to do....have a seat, Decorera"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 pm

*Peeks out for a little.* IS IT SAFE?

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Dec nodded calmly and took a seat. He was silent for a minute and when he spoke his words were measured and precise. “I don’t know exactly how much you know about dame and my relationship before now, so please bear with me as I’m going to have to back up a bit. I met dame at one of “Changling’s” early shows. We hit it off and started going out a little and eventually we realize that we shared quite a lot more than our music taste: teaching for example and some other things. I realize we were pretty young and quite reckless. I managed to get us in and out of quite a few wacky adventures.

It was one of those wacky adventures that resulted in our marriage. I don’t actually remember marrying dame. So if you were thinking it was a big church wedding with all the fruferah, well that really wasn’t it. Like I said, we were young.” He stopped and shifted from foot to foot.

“Thing was, we didn’t see any reason to annul the marriage. I knew I loved her, more than I’d ever loved anyone and she loved me so, we just left things as they were and went on.” Dec stopped again and gritted his teeth.

“Then I woke up in bed with another woman without a clue as to how I got there. I must have gotten seriously drunk but never the less I had cheated on dame. When I told her, she took it about as well as I expected. She dumped me. I went away thinking I’d let her calm down and maybe I could work my way back into her good graces. Because I loved her still. But then one day a letter came with divorce papers."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:50 pm

She merely nods at his explanation. So this is why dame never mentioned the marriage....it must have been over in her mind so she never thought to mention it to her or anyone else for that matter.

"Okay, so you cheated on her and she left you. Got it. Go ahead."

She keeps her face from showing any emotion. God it was so easy to slip back into that mode...easier than she thought it would be.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:58 pm

“I was so upset. I knew she had every right, but I didn’t want to admit it. I got rid of the papers and when I refused to budge, dame decided to just ignore me and our problem and moved on with her life. We were divorced in all but legality. I just couldn’t let go.

She moved on and I tried to move on. Then I came here and saw her again; saw how happy she was without me and I realized I’d been holding onto a pipedream. I made my piece with dame and I realized it was time to cut that last tie.

But then this business with L and dame got arrested.” He looked to the side, “When I went to pay her bail, the police refused to release her to anyone except a family member.” He looked up at her, “You can see where I’m going with this. I got our license and the police released her into her husband’s custody.”
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:04 pm

"I see.....so, what are you telling me exactly, Dec? Are you not wanting to see me anymore? Is this....whatever it is we have on hold until dame's business is finished? I can understand why you told the police you were...or rather, are married to dame to get her released."

She takes a sip of her drink, "But I suppose where I'm confused is what you've told me before....you don't poach....remember when you told me that, Dec? Care to explain why it was okay for you to tell me that when I was only seeing Showcase on occasion and you were still MARRIED?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Dec winced and ran his hands through his hair, “Oh yeah I’m getting to that. Ok. So last night, first off I was trying to tell you about all. I wanted to tell you everything but that jerk started messing with dame. Now you probably thought I was leaping to the rescue of my true love and all that BS. Well that is not the case. One thing that all this mess has taught me is that I no longer love dame romantically. She is like a sister to me and when we are finally out of this legal crudshoot, I am signing the divorce papers like I should have done long ago.

So I was going to get the jerk to back off only because dame has been feeling ill. Then I noticed Officer Dougherty was present. I had heard that the police were still suspicious about the legality of dame’s release, so I decided to play up the jealous husband angle in his presence a bit to get them to back off.”

His head sagged, “However I did not expect that dickwad to grab me with a live mic! I swear I was whispering! I never wanted anyone to know that we we’re married except you. And I was telling you because … because …” he dropped further,

“Having the marriage acknowledge made the reality of the marriage come back. It was if I had managed to forget it all, but it was just a self-inflicted illusion. I deluded myself and made a hypocrite of myself. I was a complete and total hypocrite and I’m sorry.

In short, I let the situation get out of hand and it resulted in you getting hurt and publically humiliated. And I can’t say I’m sorry enough. I apologize, Katana. You are far too good a person for me to have mixed up in my crazy life, that’s for sure. I’m not asking for forgiveness cause I’m pretty sure I don’t deserve it. All I’m asking is that I hope in time we can still be friends. I really value your friendship.

However I’m giving up control of our relationship to you. If you want me to never speak to you again, that’s up to you. If you want to punish me, ok. If you just want to go back to being friends, I would be grateful. If you want to let me into your bed again, I would be honored.” He held her gaze, “It’s your call.”
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:28 pm

She sits and lets everything he said sink in. He really did apologize well...but her pride was still smarting a bit from last night. She continues to look at him, expressionless.

"So, you're going to give me control, eh? Hope you don't regret those words, Decorera." She grabs her drink and finishes if off and stands up.

"Since you've put me in control, I must insist that you follow me then." She turns and starts walking toward the office, pausing at the door to make sure he's following her.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Dec stood and looked Katana in the eye. For a moment it seemed like he was trying to read her soul then his eyes dropped submissively and he walked quietly to her. He kept to her right and just a little behind her; his eyes held down respectfully and his face calm and quiet.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 pm

She doesn't say a word to him but leads him into the office. She does the security scans and leads him down into the corridor and pauses by a door. Doing the scans again, she opens the door and hits a switch, and leads him into the "recreation room."

Shutting and locking the door behind them so they won't be bothered or interrupted, she hits a switch that lights the wall sconces around the room. She leads Dec to a long, gurney like table.

"Lay down, on your back, if you please." She crosses her arms and waits for him to comply with her request. "Arms above your head as well."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Dec nodded silently and climbed onto the table. He lay back and stretched his arms up above his head. He felt the cool table against his bare arms and took the opportunity to gaze around the room from beneath lowered eyelashes. He notted the collection of whips and crops and was pleased to see they were in good condition. He could just barely see a cabinet but he couldn't see what was in it without moving his head.

So instead he lay still and tried to judge katana's mood. He wasn't sure if this was going to lead to a serious punishment or if she wanted him to play the sexy bad boy. He didn't want to add a game element to the situation if she was being serious; considering he was in deep enough already. So he just observed and prepared to follow her lead.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:51 pm

She walks over to the cabinet and retrieves 2 pairs of handcuffs. Coming back to where Dec lay, she cuffs him to the table, his arms stretched above his head, his elbows bent slightly. Once he was secured she leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"You've been a bad boy, Decorera...are you sure you still like dangerous women? She nipped his earlobe before she stood and stared at him.

She walks the around the table, dragging her nails down his arm, his chest, legs, and made her way back up the other side. She walked slowly, always keeping her eyes on him, her face still devoid of expression.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Dec listens and hears his cue. Immediately his body posture changes. Where as before he was lying on the table submisively, with barely a bit of movement, now it seemed like he was lounging on it; as carefree as any surfer boy. Even the cuffs seemed like they were a simple assessory. He shuttered as her nails scratched him, drawing quick red lines on his skin.

"Oh yes," he growled out, "I still like dangerous women." His eyes glittered with wickedness under suductively lowered eyelids. His submission was clouded by the sudden boldness; as if daring her to make him return to his proper servile behavior.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games