Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:16 pm
*laughs* Oh, no, it's just that Aqua Springs is a lot farther from Most Wanted than here. I don't want to have to walk too far in that dress and take the chance of getting it dirty.

I've been there a lot during the day. 3nodding I love that fireplace we put in. It's nice to curl up and read or draw next to it. So relaxing. But... if you're going there, you're not coming to the party tonight? *ears droop a little* Not even just to stop in and see the decorations and what everyone's wearing?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:18 pm
Kits, I told you I'd drive you there. rolleyes I'm planning on stopping in for a little while, at least.

*rubs his head against Kits' side*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:26 pm
Amy breathed a sigh of relief and then laughed herself. "Oh thank God... I was afraid I'd have to go over there and bust some heads or something... or send Karrie over to do it."

She giggled at that and then smiled at Karrie when she saw him come into the kitchen. Then, she turned her attention back to Kits.

"Yeah, that fireplace is nice. I even found a cat sleeping in front of it one day!! It was so cute. So I definitely think the lounge gets an A+."

She turned and checked on the cornbread when she heard the timer on the stove go off. When she saw that it was indeed done, she reached up for the hot pan holder on the counter and took it out of the oven. She didn't see Kits' ears droop.

"Uh, have I ever gone over there just to see what everyone's wearing? I actually think I've only ever been to one of their parties and..."

She turned around to get a knife out of a drawer and that's when she saw Kits' drooped ears. Amy's eyes widened slightly and then she sighed.

"Kits... Oh fine... Why do you want me to go so badly this time, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:32 pm
Well, you never go... and everybody always comes up with really great outfits to go with the theme. I like to see what everybody comes up with.

*scratches Velcore's head* Ah... Amy, that cat you found... that was me. sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:33 pm
*stomach growls when Amy takes the cornbread out* Umm... I hate to interrupt, but will dinner be done soon? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 pm
Amy looked at Kits with wide eyes. "That cat was... but how... Oh!"

Her eyes lit up with realization and then she chuckled. "That's right! You can change into a cat. I forgot about that... I'm sorry Kits. You sure make an adorable kitten! You'd better be careful or someone's going to try and snatch you up and make a pet out of you."

She winked at Kits but then sighed and looked over at Karrie. She giggled and shook her head slightly. "Karrie.. Your stomach has a mind of its own, I swear. If you wouldn't mind, could you set the table, please?"

Amy walked over to the utensils drawer, picked up a knife, and walked back over to the stove. She turned the burner the chili was on down to a simmer and then started to cut the bread.

"But why this time, Kits? It's no secret that there's no love loss between me and MW. I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm flattered you want me to go, and I'll go because you want me to. But why this party? Are you becoming a spokesperson for them or something?"

She laughed softly at the idea.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:48 pm
Well, I could have changed back, but ah... my clothes were in the locker room. sweatdrop They fall off me when I change, so I left them there that day. It would've been a little embarassing to change back in front of everybody. redface

*starts getting dishes out to help set the table, assuming she's invited to eat with them since Karrie usually just tells her to sit down and eat anyway* I don't know... but the theme's winter wonderland. Doesn't that sound like fun? *grins at Amy* It's not like you have to worry about finding the right dress or anything either. You're so lucky to be able to change your clothes whenever you want.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:51 pm
I can't help it! gonk *gets the rest of the dishes out* I think we should eat in the kitchen tonight, since we're having chili. Easier to clean up in here.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:54 pm
Amy looked a little surprised. "Your clothes don't change with you? Well that sucks! Very inconvenient... You know, we could put a little cat door at the bottom of the girl's locker room door. That way, you can go in and out whenever you wanted to! How does that sound?"

She turned her head and looked at Karrie, nodding to what he said. "Okay, good idea."

After cutting up the cornbread, she picked up the glass dish and carried it over to the kitchen. She liked cooking the cornbread in the glass dish because it was ready to serve in the same dish it cooked in. No dirtying other plates to serve the cornbread on.

Amy grinned over at Kits. "It is a really handy thing to be able to do, but I only got really good at it when I got Thistle. I think our magic combines and strengthens each other's, even when we're not next to each other. I guess you could call her my familiar? I think that's the description of a familiar... at least according to Harry Potter."

She laughed and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:00 pm
It really is inconvenient sometimes. Especially when I change while I'm out somewhere. That's one of the reasons I usually have a pet with me. I have them trained to collect my clothes for me. Well, all but Jack... haven't had him long enough.

I don't think a cat door is a good idea. Too tempting for people who might peek in. neutral

*sets the bowls out* Well, it's a good thing you have Thistle, then. *grins* Doesn't hurt that she's so cute, either. *looks around* Where is she, by the way?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:03 pm
*finishes setting the table* No, a cat door to the locker room probably isn't a good idea... Maybe you could put one on your office door, though. You could change in there if you needed to.

*waits patiently to be served, the end of his tail twitching*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:08 pm
{{LOL!! I had been thinking of the office door as a back up plan. wink }}

Amy grinned and nodded. "Yeah, the office door would work! What do you think, Kits?"

She smiled. "And yes, Thistle is so adorable! I'm glad others think so, too. She's so tenderhearted and wants others to like her..."

Amy looked around and then frowned slightly. "And that's a good question... Thistle? Thistle!"

Amy looked over at Velcore. "Velcore, could you go round up Thistle, please? She's probably sleeping in the castle."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:13 pm
*nods* I think that's a good idea. That way, I can change in private and nobody else has to worry about it. *laughs* The animals will probably use it too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:16 pm
Yes. *walks back to his room* Thistle? *pokes his head into the window of the castle* Thistle? It is dinner time.

*puts a potholder down on the table and moves the chili pot over onto it* I think you made enough, Amy... *chuckles* We're going to have chili leftovers all week with this much.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:28 pm
"Thank you very much, Velcore!"

Amy looked over at Karrie and giggled. "Well of course, Karrie! I love having chili for leftovers! I already made another loaf of cornbread earlier. It's in the fridge."

She looked over at Kits. "We'll send some home with Kits, too, if she wants! And you're right Kits. The animals will probably use it, too... They could ruin some stuff in the office... You know, other people's animals, those that aren't trained..."

Thistle looked up at the sound of Velcore's voice. Her little head stuck out of one of the windows in the castle. At the word 'dinner', Thistle squeaked happily and tried to launch herself out of the window. Then, she turned around quickly and ran out of the back of the castle. She ran over to Velcore and nuzzled him.

"Foo!"

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games