Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:48 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Ha ha ha.....mmmmmm....." Chiyou finally began to catch his breath after the guitarist ceased his retaliation.

"Bowling? Man...I haven't done that in....wow....I don't even know how long. I'll totally suck at it though. There's no way I can see those pins! But...as long as I'm with you, I'm sure it will be totally fun!" the kid chirped, rolling over on his belly and arching up against his lover for a little tease.

"You wanna go right away, or should we try to eat something healthy first?"
If having Kai with him all the time had started any habits, it was that Hideki now enjoyed eating a little more "right" a little more often.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"That's the thing, Naoko. 'If'. You say 'if' as though the risk is small. I'm sorry...but there have been so many ifs and maybes and trials and errors...it just doesn't seem like it's the sort of risk that needs to be taken..."

Walking over to the seat near the window, the violinist put his head in his hands as he sat, the rain splattering on the window his only comfort. So many thoughts spun through his head that it was near impossible for him to sort them out.

"I just can't keep going on like this....I'm sorry...." Ryu said weakly...seeming to have lost the hopeful spark he'd always kept before.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image

Things had happened so quickly since they had reached the convention that Nezumi really had no idea what was going on. By the time they got in the building, his head was already spinning.

Narcissus had run off from the group, and then a few moments later there was a lot of talking going on...some confusion....and nobody was telling him anything.

Great...he probably should have been more on top of things. He'd let this get the better of him.
With a sigh, he walked up to Hiroki and tried to figure out what was what.

"Hiroki-san....what's going on? Where did Narcissus go? Am I missing something?" he asked sheepishly, ashamed he'd fallen so behind so quickly.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seeing Ryu do distressed... it hurt.
Naoko got out of the bed carefully. He moved silently, kneeling down in front of where the violinist was sitting. Gently, his lithe fingers of his uninjured hand reached up, gently cupping the side of Ryu's face.
"I've destroyed it... haven't I?" the blond whispered softly, tilting his head to the side. "What we had... I... I didn't mean to but... I did... didn't I?"
Naoko smiled sadly, "I put you through hell... you don't deserve this, Ryu-kun. You never deserved this. But... I was okay for such a long time this time... two weeks, Ryu-kun." his amber eyes looked up at the other man, pleading him. "One last chance. Give me that. I want to protect you and Sai... and I can't do that if I'm committed. It will put you both in even more danger. Please... grant me one final chance, Ryu-kun... and if you still think I need to be committed after we've signed over... then I won't stop you."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Kai couldn't help but give Chiyou's a** a playful swat before swinging off the younger man and standing next to the bed. "I think healthy food would be good... maybe some grilled chicken?" he tapped his chin with one hand. "Unless you had something else in mind for your tummy."
The guitarist was smiling, glad that Chiyou was finally happy for once.
They were going to go bowling and just spend some time together. After all, once Izzy returned home, Kai would be too busy to spend time with the young vocalist...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Nothing else that Izzy said even mattered anymore... there had been so many chances for Narcissus to pipe up with an innuendo or some other crude joking remark.
But oddly, the man hadn't said a word.
His thoughts about Izzy curled up next to the fire weren't erotic. After all, the man in his imagination was completely clothed, even socks on his feet.
It was so strange...
Usually Akihiko was as horny and sex craving as a teen. But right now... while he was using his charms obviously, he wasn't wanting anything from Izzy in return.
He was just... being.
And enjoying being...

He didn't want to think beyond Japan because right now, he just wanted to go home and get life back to normal.
But Izzy was right... the US and Europe were venues that he'd seriously need to consider now...

But now, standing with Izzy in his arms, Akihiko smiled softly, "You'll have to teach me English, Ruki. Private lessons, ne?" he laughed a bit, just before his manager made one simple request of him...

"Say it again... I really want to know it's real. Not something that you're going to change your mind about in the days to come. Now that we are completely alone...I want to hear what's in your heart, Akihiko. No Narcissus...no Ohayou...no work... What's really here? Would I hear all the answers on this cd?"

The smile reached his blue eyes as the musician gazed down at the man before him. "You'd hear more answers than you could ever dream, Ruki... I'm trying. Trying so hard now. Wanting to separate myself from Narcissus... become free of the mask. But sometimes," gently he reached up, moving Izzy's bangs out from in front of his face. "Sometimes I fall back into my old paranoid habits... I tested Nezumi, you know... He passed. I just..." the young Koyasu sighed. "I just didn't want a relationship. I mean..." for a moment the man paused, trying just to figure out how to express himself. "Michi-kun told me that such tests aren't necessary because... well... Nezumi isn't you. He understood... I didn't want to become close to anyone like I was... like I am now... to you. I mean, I guess you could say I'm close to Michi-kun but... he's a friend not..." okay well yes he was also a bed partner, but still! "He's not someone I want to pursue romantically. Not like you. Don't you see, Ruki? Can't you understand how lost I was without you? I closed myself off and just worked and worked for days because every time I stopped... I thought about the last thing I'd said to you... I thought about how I'd never be able to make things right... I'd never see you again. It tore me up inside, day by day. I bared my soul on that CD. The business side of things was Narcissus. I hid behind him again because I couldn't focus when it wasn't strictly about the music. I wanted to break free of the mask, in honor of you... and I tried so hard to, Ruki. But in the end... it was too hard to change without you there by my side."

Pulling Izzy close, Akihiko wrapped his arms around the other man, resting his chin on his manager's shoulder and just holding him tight against his chest.

"I love you... I've known it ever since you asked for my feelings but I was too afraid to say it. I had to think about it... to make sure I wasn't jumping into things or being too paranoid. You were the first person who ever saw me for who I really am, not for what I can do... nothing... no one... can ever take that place, Ruki."

(((OOC: Even the high heels and purse? Damn Izzy, what HAVE you been doing while you were away from Koy? Hehehehe.)))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:08 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

If Ruki would have known the real images going on in Akihiko's mind, he might have been very pleased. But he didn't so all he could think of from his experiences were the spoiled star that needed possibly ages to mature. "I might be persuaded to teach you some English, if you're a good boy." He added that last note just because he knew Akihiko would be Very Difficult to teach English to. While the man was quite focused during business that was important to him, Ruki was sure that Akihiko's mind drifted from anything that he didn't like to deal with. English was a very difficult language to master but luckily for Ruki, he had some American family members and lived in this country for a few years. Wonderful days...vivid happy memories.

"Tested...Nezumi-san?" Ruki pulled back some and stared at Akihiko for a long moment. He could only imagine what sort of strife that Narcissus might have put Nezumi-san through. Although, in some ways, Nezumi-san deserved as good as he got considering what he did with Chiyou. Oh yes, that man was the lowest of the low in the manager's mind. Izzy couldn't forget or forgive easily. "I'm surprised he passed." But that is all he would say on the subject because it was obvious that Izzy Lucky did not like Nezumi-san one iota.

"They aren't...necessary." Ruki totally agreed with Michi-kun on that one. At least there was one other man out there that seemed to be a positive influence on Akihiko. But then again, just a bed partner? Somehow, Ruki couldn't quite believe that either but he knew Michi well enough to know that Michi wasn't eager to settle down with just one man.

He reached up and stroked that cheek as he watched those lips speak and the eyes tell him the story within that beating heart. "I never thought you'd be lost without me. You were always so confident. But...I can see that you did feel an emptiness. I'm so sorry I left a hole inside of you. All I wanted was you to be a star...and...my star when the stage lights dim. It's been a long road since the bus stop. I never thought I'd feel this way for a person I managed. You should have been off limits yet..." He lifted up on his toes to lightly brush those lips with a kiss.

"You'll change...I know you will. And for the better. You've got many good qualities inside. Many bad ones too...Even if I wasn't here, I think you would have changed in good ways." He sighed as he was held in close and listened to the beat of that warm heart again. "I look forward to hearing your soul sing."

The words said a second time felt real in his ears and he smiled softly against Akihiko's chest while his fingers found their way around Akihiko's back and held him. Ruki's heart beat a little fast as he was held, "You really...do love me..." It wasn't a question but a statement as if the words finally sunk into the manager completely. "I never thought I'd hear those words let alone...feel how real they were."

"I don't think anyone could fill that space in my heat were my love for you took root. Every time I've tried to pull out that portion of my soul after the disaster, I've only been able to bury it and watch it peek above the surface again. My heart wants me to stay with you...my dreams...they want to fly forward. Can we do these things together? Can all of this work out? For once...can you and I...be happy together?" Maybe he was just a little cautious because of all the misery in the past but he surely wanted to try.

He pulled back a little so he could find Akihiko's lips again planting a long slow and sensual kiss upon them. More demanding and confident than the man's usual style and definitely telling of the changes within.

(OOC: Izzy: -kicks the purse and high heels under the bed.-
LOL!! I think that he's taking on maybe one to many of Hyde's qualities!)

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:17 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

This was just like Narcissus...running off the first moment he could manage to get the manager alone! Hiroki wanted to beat his head into a wall. And Yuuji-kun was an accomplice as far as he was concerned. Yuuji should have known better considering...

"Seems that Narcissus has run off with Izzy Lucky. Surely to have a time alone but...we did have a party to attend." he answered Nezumi with a shake of his head. But then smiled at the man realizing that Nezumi was worrying, "You're not missing anything, Nezumi-san. And you didn't do anything wrong. It's just another one of those Narcissus special moments, where he thinks of himself first."

Yes, Hiroki was a little annoyed that Koyasu-kun would just run off like that. And maybe more annoyed that Izzy Lucky allowed it. That was a bit of a change in the manager. Hiroki wondered what else had changed between Hawaii and the Mainland. What sort of man were they going to deal with now?

Takagi-san, how could you just let him be completely alone like that? You know he's always bound to do something....st...unexpected." Hiroki didn't use the word he wished to use...STUPID!

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Smirking, Yuuji pocketed his phone. "No, he's bound to do something stupid, which he's done." the man replied, obviously not very concerned.

"Then again, you have to think of things from his point of view, Hiroki-san. Akihiko loves Lucky-san. It's as simple as that. All he wants right now is to seek the man he loves and get a few hours alone. They'll both arrive at the party, albeit fashionably late, because even is Crystal Ishi-san doesn't send someone for her nephew... I'll go to drag my cousin to the function one way or another." sighing to himself, Takagi put his hands on his hips.

"So, I suppose that as things now stand, we just get to come up with a nice little excuse as to why they're late." he said with a smile.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:38 pm

"Why was I off limits?" Akihiko asked softly, running his fingers through Izzy's hair. "Because I'm famous? Because you're my manager? What about that makes me off limits, Ruki?" he just couldn't understand the concept. "Out of everyone I've met, you have always seen more to me than my monetary worth..."

It was odd... from that sort of reasoning, it would mean that there was something about Akihiko's own personality that had made him off limits. Though he highly doubted that his narcissistic personification had been what was so out of reach.
Which could only mean that his manager had felt that because he was famous and important, that he was outside the dating pool.

If there were one thing true about Akihiko, it was that no matter who you are... if you interested the musician, he never cared where you'd come from or what your reputation.

In fact, Izzy had once interested Narcissus in a business sense. However after turning the man down, Akihiko himself had become interested.
Izzy was the first person to turn down a request from the musician... and that certainly made him the young Koyasu's primary target.

Now though, those early days seemed so far away and it felt to Akihiko that he and Izzy had been together for nearly an eternity.
But now... well... now it was official.
Wasn't it?

Smiling sadly, Akihiko shook his head, "I would have changed in your memory. Now though... I can change for the better with you by my side."

Holding Izzy close, the musician's blue eyes closed and he simply enjoyed the feel of being so close to the man he had thought to have lost. He listened to the other man's words, smiling to himself. It made him, well, happy...
Happier than he could really ever remember himself feeling...

"Your heart and your dreams can both be happy, you know." the musician whispered, shortly before Izzy kissed him.

Immediately, Akihiko knew this was different. Izzy had never kissed him like this... never put this sort of forceful passion behind his love.
Strangely, the young Koyasu liked this change. Of course he loved Ruki as the submissive lover... but every once in a while, having the uke want to take a little control... well...
It was different.

The confidence and change of character were evident, and for a moment, Akihiko felt himself swept away into that kiss. His hands moved out, cupping the sides of Izzy's face as he deepened that passionate moment, thrusting his tongue forward just enough to demand that his manager follow.

After a few moments, he pulled back, taking a deep breath, obviously a bit winded from the length and intensity of the kiss. Carefully, Akihiko pressed his forehead against Izzy's own and smiled softly.

"I have enough money, enough pull, to make your dreams come true, Ruki.... you can have anything you've ever wanted, you know... We'll make it work. You and I. Happiness for the both of us..." Akihiko's lips brushed against Izzy's own in the ghost of a kiss. "Just let me know that you feel the same way... Let me hear it again..."

After all, it had been a very long time, and quite a lot had happened, since Izzy had originally confessed his love for the musician.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:05 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Because...you were my star...yes, and I your manager. I should have been more professional." He frowned just for a moment realizing that he didn't quite know when he fell so in love with Akihiko...maybe it was in the frozen food section. That day was so clear in his head. But either way, somewhere down the road he lost his ability to be a professional manager and instead drifted between the desire to work for work...and to work with the one he loved.

"You better change for the better...after all this time.You can't be a spoiled boy forever." He said with a voice that would have had a finger wagging with it had those fingers not been around Akihiko's waist.

"Can I?" he asked curiously as he tiled his head slightly before that sensual kiss. Each moment passing, Ruki melted a bit more into that kiss. Giving in a little to Akihiko's tongue determined advance. It brought out a hint more of that Uke nature within...that want to have a dominant partner. But he tried hard to keep that need subdued.

After the passion in that kiss, Ruki closed his eyes and let the wetness settle upon the pink of his lips. There was still a deep attraction on both sides. It felt so good and his lips so numb from the warm feelings within. But then his eyes flicked open as he felt Akihiko's forehead upon his own. That touch always refocused him on those...blue eyes. He couldn't help but be drawn in by those blue liquid pools; filled with love...yes, love this time.

Those words and those lips brushing his own so softly. He wanted to fall into that dream and never wake up. "We'll make it work? You and I?" The words echoed in his soul making his heart flutter and his lips part as he tried to speak, "I've loved you for a long time, even when I should have stopped loving you...I couldn't. I love you still..." His nose brushed along Akihiko's as he said those words, lips now barely touching to the side. "Baka...can't you tell how I feel?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:28 pm

"Even if I enjoy being spoiled sometimes?" the young Koyasu teased, smirking as the words left his lips. "I'm a star, Ruki... being spoiled comes with the territory." he joked

Forehead still against Izzy's own, those blue eyes closed in simple content bliss.
Hearing those words... that someone really did love him... the real him... not what he could do for the speaker or the monetary gain they could make from him... those words weren't double-edged but pure. They spoke volumes to the musician's own soul, helping to push Narcissus away and let Akihiko thrive at the surface of the man who stood in that bedroom.

It was very nearly enough to bring the young Koyasu to tears.
Almost.
Instead, he smiled softly and brushed his lips just over Izzy's temple. "I can tell how you feel, Ruki... A part of me could always tell. I was just too stubborn to figure it out. Too prideful and arrogant... afraid... to realize the truth least it come back to bite me in the a**, figuratively not literally." the musician said with a light laugh.

But then the young man grew series, focusing solely on Izzy and on nothing else. He simply stood there, staring into the man's face, thinking nothing and doing nothing for a long time.
It was as if Izzy were the only thing in the entire universe that even existed right now.
As if Akihiko were using every ounce of his being to memorize the man before him...
Every expression... every glance... taking it all in...

But then...

"Dare yorimo toku e ittemo koko kara mata waratte kureru?" Akihiko asked softly, his voice a mere whisper as he moved, now sitting on the edge of Izzy's bed and pulling the man down onto his own lap in the process.

(((OOC: Trans: Even if I were farther away than anyone else, would you still smile for me from here?

It's a line from the song Aozora from "AIR")))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mmm...too spoiled." Ruki pouted back at the teasing smirk. "Trouble too. I think more trouble than spoiled at times. What am I suppose to do with you?"

"Stubborn is an understatement. It makes me want to bite you in the butt too. We could have been...together...so long ago." Ruki's lip trembled just a little wishing that things would have been different. All the pain they had gone through over that time. That sad feeling choked him up for a moment as he stood there and he tucked his face against Akihiko's chest because he was determined not to cry about that.

But then they were staring; lost in each other's souls. It was a profound feeling that Ruki couldn't describe. His fingers wandered over Akihiko's shoulders as he took in each feature. The quiet between them seemed like unsaid communication that was uncomplicated by the influences that surrounded their outer world.

And slowly, he was pulled to the edge of the bed; sitting upon Akihiko's lap. "My smile would always be upon you, no matter how far. Even if I were in another world, it would still shine upon you."

"I never thought I'd get this lucky..." Ruki whispered slowly with a hint of disbelief, "You were always out of reach..." He tilted his head and watched Akihiko while his fingers reached up to slide along Akihiko's neck before pulling him in and taking another kiss from those sweet lips. "But now..I'm strong enough now to make sure I get what I want out of life."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 am

Gently, Akihiko brought Izzy's chin up with his fingers, brushing his thumb just over the other man's trembling lips. "We wouldn't have been together even if I had been able to confess, Ruki... I still would have gotten hurt, that doesn't change anything, and I would have forgotten all about you. Would it have hurt less to be forgotten by the man who just confessed his love to you just hours before?" he tilted his head to the side ever so slightly, smiling sadly all the while.

Finally, with his manager in his lap, the musician felt more in control and secure. Izzy's answer to his question made him truly smile. Gently he reached out, bushing his fingers over the other man's cheek as he leaned forward, wanting to kiss those lips.
But then Izzy spoke, and the words gave him pause. This man had loved him far before he himself had realized it was love...
He had pined, no doubt, for his affections to be returned in a way other than a mere bedroom romp...
Izzy had loved him deeply... and he hadn't even realized it...

"Ruki..." Akihiko whispered, feeling Izzy's fingers slide up his neck.
Then suddenly they were kissing and while the musician was lost in the kiss, the sudden forcefulness that his manager exhibited took his breath away.

This wasn't like making love to Michi, who usually too a more dominant role in their own relationship. And it certainly was nothing like the 'trick' he'd played on Hiroki all that time ago...

This was different.
His Ruki was different.
And for a moment, that mere thought frightened Akihiko.

Had his manager changed so much?
He himself was trying to change, but would his own changes make Izzy happy?
Would Izzy's changes make HIM happy?

"You've changed so much..." Akihiko whispered, licking his lips at the end of their kiss.
Blue eyes focused in on the man in his lap, and he couldn't help but to, once again, brush his fingertips over that bronzed skin.
"I feel as if you've left me behind." he spoke sadly, gaze searching that of his manager intently. "I don't want to be in the way of your dreams, Ruki. I just want you. I want to see what you've learned in your time with Shou... to hear your voice singing." he couldn't help but laugh softly. "It gets tiresome... only hearing yourself sing, after all."

Wrapping his arms around Izzy's waist, Akihiko moved swiftly though gracefully and spun them around, very gently laying Izzy down on the bed and hovering above him.
Reaching out, lithe fingers traced Izzy Lucky's cheek... his jawline... down his neck...

With a smile, Akihiko spoke words softly. Words that, no doubt, even Izzy would know.

"Hoshi wo shimo hono onara zuto oboshime se,
Nichirin wo shimo megura zuto oboshime se,
Mokoto wo shimo itsuo rinarito oboshime se,
Saredo ware kimi wo ai tsuru wo, na utagai so."

And as he spoke that last syllable, Akihiko's lips descended gently onto those of the man who lay beneath him.
It was all he had truly wanted since the news of Izzy's disappearance had reached his ears...
Just to BE with the man. To hold him as he was now and kiss him. To be reassured that it wasn't a dream, that this man here before him wouldn't vanish with the tide.

(((OOC: Okay so the above bit is from "HAMLET" by William Shakespeare. It's from ACT II : SCENE II : LINES 116-119. The original Japanese came from my book looking like this:

星をしもほのおならずと思召せ、
日輪をしもめぐらずと思召せ、
真埋をしも偽りなりと思召せ、
されどわれ君を愛するを、な疑いそ。

I looked up the kanji I didn't know and made the romanji version that Akihiko was saying up above.
The translation of all this came from a website (because my English Shakespeare books aren't unpacked yet, yes I have some Japanese Shakespeare books...).

The English translation goes like this:

Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.

Enjoy!)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I...don't know. It would have hurt either way." he answered as he felt that thumb brush across his lips. The sensation sent a shiver down his spine as he sat there while his eyes looked up and just wanted to get lost in those blue eyes awhile longer.

Ruki had changed, and he knew that very well within the depths of his soul. His lips purposeful with desire. He wouldn't lose to his own self doubt when so long he had waited. "I have...as have you." he replied; his eyes following the fingers drift across his skin before they returned to those blue eyes again. "Left behind? Mmm...those are words from a man who thinks he can't catch up. And...that's not you." he murmured as those hands laid him out on the bed. He wondered if Akihiko was afraid of him...of all the things that had changed in him. But Ruki felt that this more confident him was far better for his own future. Although within these walls, maybe he could indulge and be just soft enough...

Feeling the fingers along his cheek, jawline and neck caused a gentle sigh to emit from his lips; His ears filled with romantic words that made his heart flutter with desire. Ruki's cheeks blushed his bronzed skin and the only words he could return before that kiss claimed his lips were, "I love you...Akihiko."

With that warm, tender kiss, he let Akihiko take the lead; willing to follow and submit to such wondrous pleasures.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image

Somehow, Nezumi wasn't surprised by the news.
Actually...he found it funny....and cute.
It amused him so much he actually started giggling.

"Don't be mad, Hiroki....oddly enough....I don't think Narcissus is thinking so much of himself this time...as he is of Izzy Lucky." the mouse smiled up at the elephant, the most wistful look in his deep brown eyes.

As he saw it...it was a romantic gesture. Utterly sweet.
After all...how often did couples get to reunite then run off together like in the movies? If it were his call...he'd just leave them alone.
If it were his call....he'd want to be in Izzy's shoes...but being whisked off by Hiroki instead...

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

How did Naoko do it? Make him feel so weak? Make his confidence waver?

This was the downside of love...the pain that it caused when trying to do the right thing for the one you care about while they beg for you not to. A thousand knives might as well have been piercing his heart with each pleading word from the pianist lips...

"No...." the word was whispered quietly. Ryu didn't even look up at Naoko.

"Gomen...no." he said once more, standing solemnly and walking to the door, leaving Naoko kneeling on the floor beside an empty chair.
Closing the door behind himself, he sighed and began his journey down the long, dim hall. He'd just told the one he loved most of all that it was done, and this was his final decision. He'd been cruel and cold....left him there on the cold floor, all alone.

No....he couldn't. He couldn't do this. It was like leaving a homeless, injured kitten out in the rain....
Ryuukaze simply didn't have the heart...

Turning around, he sprinted down the hall and back into the room.

"Last chance, Naoko...but if you screw this up...you'll never see me again, do you understand?"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I want....carrots." Hideki declared, seeming almost surprised by his own strange craving.

"Carrots....umm...with parsley and butter! And....maybe some sweet potatoes? With grilled chicken!" the kid smiled, feeling like he'd just put together the menu for a fine restaurant.

Eating healthy followed by some good, clean fun....seemed like a good day to him.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games