Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:53 pm
Apple smiled gently, taking the note and skimming it over. He sighed softly and nodded. "So, he wants you to come too...well of course he does." he sighed as he started to walk into the kitchen. "C'mon, I explain once we get in there. You look a little hungry." he sighed, stepping into the other room and thinking about spending so much time with Nich. He gave another huff and ran his fingers through his hair before sitting in a chair, waiting for Kane to sit with him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:43 pm
Kane nodded and sat in a chair near Apple slowly. This place seemed like heaven compared to where he used to be, so why would these kids want to leave? To him, it didn't make sense, and it bothered him when he didn't know what to expect. After pulling out his usual pad and pen, he began to write a message. "So, what are we having? Anything you pick will be fine." He handed the message to Apple and waited for a response.  

Daigo Himazaki

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:51 pm
He smiled happily. "Actually, I don't know what things they are here. When I last came in here, Talia..." he said with a pause, then he looked down at his feet for a minute. "...Talia was eating peanut butter, but...I really don't know where any GOOD food is." he said, giving a sad smile to the other boy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:44 pm
Kane stood up and looked around for a second before he took out his pen and pad and began writing again. "How about you help me find some frozen fish, lemons, pepper, salt, a pan, something to stir with, and a spatula, and I'll cook you something." He handed the note to Apple and walked over to the kitchen to look for some of the things he needed.  

Daigo Himazaki

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:28 am
He smiled sweetly, standing up and looking through everything he could find. "Oh, no. Please. Don't cook for me." he smirked gently. He always felt bad when people did nice things to him. "I'll...I'll find something for myself!" he smiled before pulling down large tins marked salt and pepper. He smiled, picking them up and placing them onto the table. "Plus, I doubt that they'll have anything good here anyways."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:20 pm
Kane looked at Apple and shook his head as if he was saying 'It's alright, I don't mind.' After a momnet of thinking, he went to the fridge and smiled when he opened the freezer and found a wrapped package of salmon that seemed to be marked for one of the doctors. Quickly, he took out the fish, unwrapped it, and began to wash it thoroughly to avoid any bacteria to get on it. He then took the pan, poured a little water into it, and sat the fish on the pan. For a moment, he looked around, then went back into the fridge to get three lemons out. It had been a long time since he cooked, but he would enjoy doing this for a friend, and since there was more than one fish, there could be enough for more people.  

Daigo Himazaki

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:56 pm
He smiled with a gentle smile and a sigh. "So, I'm guessing you won't take no for an answer, huh?" he smirked silently to himself and sighed. He walked over to where the boy stood and put his finger onto his own chin. "Well...about the note Nich gave you...he wants to leave here and go find somewhere else to go. Really, I'm not exactly sure why. I've been here up a day and though, it seems as though no one likes it here. I guess...it's he people." he sighed, staring down at his feet.

+((Ignor+e the pl+u+s +sign+s))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:21 pm
((WOO the plus signs are gone! I couldn't read what you wrote with them in it. lol))

Kane nodded as he turned on a nearby oven to 400 degrees, then began mixing the ingredients to a lemon-pepper sause that his father used to make him as a child. Once he was done, he emptied the water out of the pan and replaced it with the sauce by pouring it over the fish. He understood the situation and was willing to help, but first, he had to get something in his stomach. After he poured the sauce over the fish, he put the fish in the oven and waited for it to bake. Kane then looked at Apple and smiled a little behind his mask.  

Daigo Himazaki

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:34 pm
((I'm going to hate plus signs for the rest of my life!))

Apple smiled gently, going to sit back down at the table. "So...you're gonna come....or...or what?" he smiled. It would be nice to have someone that he actually would rather be around. He sighed, resting his head onto his arms. Talia was all he could think of and it bothered him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:44 pm
She sighed and purposfully fell back on to the bed, squeking as pain rushed through her foot. For the next few minutes she stayed in that position, staring at the ceiling and waiting for the throbbing feeling to wash away from her foot.
I can not wait to get home. Even if it takes me years, I want to get home. she thought, I can go home to a less confusing future. I can be with people I know I love. she smiled, thinking of her friends, and even a little tug at the corners of her mouth for her mother.
She sighed and reached for her guitar, strumming it's cords and soon all her confusion washed away in to a fast paced, melodic song, which turned to a calm, thoughtful, almost hopeful tune. She hummed along and soon she was playing an old song she had created 5 years ago. Somehow the song had stuck with her, and she played it whenever she really needed some peace of mind and really whenever she needed to clear her head.
The song ended soon enough and she was back to staring at the wall in front of her, resting her fingers on the cords of the one thing she couldn't live without in her life.
"Why don't I go and meet the new guy?" she wandered aloud. It had always been a habit to speak to herself. Maybe not a healthy habit, but a virtually unbreakable habit none the less.
She, unaware Apple was thinking of her at all, crept through the halls. Her first instinct was to check the kitchen, but decided too peer in to a few close by rooms first. When that didn't work she started off to the kitchen.
She hummed that old song she wrote 5 years ago, until she walked in to the kitchen, suddenly feeling better with herself.

"Mhmmm, that's smells delicious." she complimented walking up to the two, smiling serenly. "Hey Apple." she said and turned to the new guy. "Um, hello." she greeted, not really sure what to say, "My name's Talia. You must be the cook of that ... fish? It smells amazing. So , um, what's your name?" she asked, suprised at her own easy-going attitude.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:00 pm
((XD Fish! Reminds me of my new signature.))

Apple smiled contently to himself, looking over to Kane, then to Talia. He kept his eyes on her, a small, sweet smiled lingering on his face, but then he thought about what would happen if Nich had caught him looking. It made him uncomfortable. He looked at the room, Cookie still close to him, on his lap. He placed the stuffed rabbit down onto the chair next to him, opposite where Kane had sat, smiling down at the small rabbit with loving eyes. It always seemed to bring him comfort when he was upset about anything. He looked over to the girl and sighed. "Ta..." is all that came out of his mouth. He had stopped himself short and looked at his shoes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:04 pm
Kane quickly turned around, causing his knee to hit a nearby corner. He let out a slight grunt, but he quickly suppressed it and leaned against the counter with a slight grin. He adjusted his mask and reached into his pocket for one of the cards he always seemed to give people whenever he needed to introduce himself which read, "Hello, my name is Kane Izzchariot, but call me Kane!", and handed it to the girl in front of him. He then looked at Apple try to talk to the girl, and frowned. Apparently this was the girl that he had been talking about. After looking at him for a moment, he walked over to Apple, lifted him up out of his chair, and moved him over to the girl before giving Apple a look that seemed to say, "You know what the hell to do."  

Daigo Himazaki

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:13 pm
((Freaky has to wear a mask! gonk ))

Apple looked at the boy, his eyes looking very confused and upset. He again, nervously looked at his shoes, which was his nervous habit. His eyes wondered the room as he went over and picked up Cookie for comfort. He gave a gentle smile, again, walkng over to Talia, knowing that Kane would be watching. He sighed lightly, gazing at the girl, placing the stuffed animal into her hands. He didn't know why, but the next thing he did was just something that he couldn't hold back anymore. He put his finger under Talia's chin and pressed his lips against hers. After a quick second, he pulled away, his cheeks a bright red. "I..I...I'm sorry." he said before putting his hands into his pockets and leaving the room.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:24 pm
Kane's eyes widened as he quickly turned around and threw his hands in the air in surprise. Kane only hoped that Apple would talk to the girl, but what he did, well, he supposed it was for the best. If Apple got into any trouble for it, he would have his back and take full responsibility for it. Suddenly, Kane ran to the oven and began looking for mitts as if he had nothing to do with what just happened.  

Daigo Himazaki

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:36 pm
((FREAKY HAS NOTHING TO PPOOSSTT! gonk Well, nothing much anyways.))

Apple sighed, walking to his room and pulling out his bass guitar again, gently strumming a song. He sighed gently, trying to call himself down. His cheeks were too red and they burned. He strummed one of his favorite songs to play and yet, something still bothered him and he didn't know what it was. He suddenly stopped playing, looking down at the electric blue guitar and sighed. For once, it wasn't bring him comforr. If Cookie wasn't there, the guitar would work, but not this time.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff