Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:49 pm
I appologize for not being online much, or at all. Exams are comming up (in real life) and i've got to worry about them and I can't get on as offten, or at all, so until after my real exams are over I will have to be on leave.........goodbye for now......  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:57 am
I have been really busy latley I will have things settled soon but until my finals are over I may not be online much. (finals end next friday may 28, 2010)  

Oshenukhar

freddydursley

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:26 am
sorry for not being here mush in the past week I have been sick with a sinus cold, I am getting better and should be able to finish out the term without trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:08 pm
Finals and Exams are starting for Me very soon so I've been off studying and trying to stay away from a cold.....School ends June 4th at which point I will be back to post.....
I'll try to come on when possible but Real Life is keeping me very very busy.

Nite of Storms

kstar13

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart...
*sigh* I'm really sorry to down the party, but I figured I'ld tell everyone.
I think I'm going to quit gaia. Actually, I am quitting gaia. I got a bit of a real-life-realization, and I want do this before I chicken out. what items of some sort of worth are going to my poorest friends......and then I'll see what I can do to get rid of this account. I'm sorry this is so out of the blue! I may end up joining gaia later......but not now (hopefully.)
I'm soooooo sorry, and if I don't see you guys again, thanks. for everything. It is really painful leaving you guys now (I haven't even been here that long!) but I have to. so....thanks.
...Their Daring, Nerve, and Chivalry set gryffindor apart.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:31 am
So this is really late, but I won't have full internet access until June!
That's why I've been absent so long.

IceeWitch

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:35 pm
Aaaand I'm back. I apologize to all the Herbology students who expected me to update my class. I assumed I'd be able to get net access while out of town, but it turned out to be far too much work to access without stepping on people's toes or increasing hazard to my health... eh... don't ask >.>'  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:05 pm
Vampire_queen31 will be absent from the guild until June 1st.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 am
The Hogwarts Monthly's June Issue is up! Quick, go read it!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:05 pm
I'm going to be out of Town for about 2-3 days but, I will have my laptop. Just wanted to let ya know.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

JC_Rose

Otherworldly Beast

19,640 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Scary Sampling 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 am
I'm very sorry for the lack of activity. Some unexpected events came about, and I no longer have internet where I live. I'm at my mother's right now, so I have internet for the weekend, but unless I can find a wifi signal where I live, I won;t be too active. sorry for not telling you sooner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:44 pm
i have returned and i'm going to try to get sorted...  

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:40 pm
Rainbow-Haired Enigma will be inactive until July because of summer school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:53 pm
Message relay, awayyyyyyyy!

Kaorihime Kurio
I haven't been able to make any posts in the Guild yet, because I've been so extremely busy, and still will be for the most part of the month. stressed I've had schooling, and farm work to deal with and haven't been able to get on at all. I hope this won't impend on my membership, because when I'm done with all my work I plan to be posting like crazy! 4laugh

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:31 am
nina is sorry that she hasn't been here all term. i will be a house elf for anthor term and try my best to get in the early sorting. crying  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games