Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Triforce

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:16 pm
Hello im katie!
I love Death Note! And L. But you must know that because im in this guild 3nodding
I also love Beyond Birthday, but that doesnt matter here xd
I am for Ratio x L. Cause I think there so cute together! Love them!!!
Well thats pretty much all you really need to know about me I guess...

Im new to this guild xD But I love it already!!
Please add me if you wish, I accept anyone!

**Love L!!!**  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:27 am
Hallo all; I'm new here [obviously]...I'm crap at writing intro posts, so i apologise in advance.

I go by either Saoirse or Liam; either name will do. I'm 20 and was thrown into Death Note by my best friend. I watched the anime at her house, quickly became obsessed, and am now reading her copies of the manga, Another Note, etc. She loves Matsuda, I love L. Light is an arrogant a**; L is a relatively arrogant, absolutely fantastic...L. mrgreen

Has A Cunning Plan

Dapper Bibliophile

27,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The_annoyer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:47 pm
Hi! im brooke and obviously i love L.
im as a cookie freak therfor that is my other nickname
i havent really been saying much in this guild but i do plan on from this point on!!
i would really like it if u request me and talk to me when ur bored caus i do love to talk =D
well thats me!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:20 pm
hi im joey and yes im a girl.
ive read up to vol.8 in the manga and ive seen the first movie.
i absolutly LOVE L but Beyond Birthday is slowly replacing him xd
i also accept like every friend request i get so feel free to add me!  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

Lyncia Mikage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:31 pm
Hey, I'm Lyn. L is the awesomest person in the anime/manga. I've watched every episode and read almost all of the manga. Never really liked Light/Kira very much, but I'm not really sure why lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:09 pm
hey what's up people. my name is oscar. if you wanna know anything about me, just pm me i guess or go to my pro and we can chat or something =I

L FOREVER!! exclaim  

OMG Itz Koichi

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200

Jesikira

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:04 am
Hi I'm Jeskira I just joined 3nodding
I absolutely love Death Note and L has to be one of my favourite anime characters of all time!
L FTW heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:00 am
well i'm new... obviously and another obvious thing is i love L. I introduced Death Note to one of my friends when i discovered how awesome it is and now she loves it too unfortunately she is a Light fan xp but now among us two her nickname is Light and mine is of course L! From what I see so far of this guild, I like it a lot. I will probably also post a lot whee so hello!!!  

chibivampire09

xXx_Mental_Society_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:10 pm
I'm lily! just check out mah pro if u wanna know more. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:51 pm
Hi! My name is Kira. Well actually Kiera, but it's pronounced the same way. xp Despite that I'm an L fan, (Obviously) and have read the whole series and watched it almost twice. I draw L a lot too. 3nodding I want to read Another Note, but It's expensive. sweatdrop and... er..... that's all I have to say!  

E D E L W E l S S

Sola Rose3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 am
I'm Sola, and my friend got me into Death Note. She was talking about this anime she thought I should watch, so I did and became addicted. She told me that L died in 25, and so I was expecting it, but I still cried. Hard. And I recently converted another friend to Death Note.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Lucy and I just joined this Guild- which, by the way, is epic- obviously I love L, can't stand Light;
There's just something about his occasional physcotic red eyes that put me off . . .
3nodding  

healer96

railxyon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 pm
Hi, I'm Michelle.
There's not much to know.
blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:30 pm
Uh hi i am leesa and i just totally love L... he's like the best character ever that i have known of. Death Note is one of my most favorite animes and stuff and really love the band nightmare who play the ending and theme song in the first few episodes 3nodding  

Candi Wrapz

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:19 pm
the name is kane you can call me "K" for short L is pretty much what made deathnote more intrigueging i like shows on mystery and murder that is all you need to know the rest is classified

-K  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces