Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:56 pm
"why cant you stay?"Gail asked quietly from behind them  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:09 pm
"Your dragon should kinda know why." Sakira said looking down. "If he doesn't know then, well it's because Aya's body sustains a higher temperature than a normal human's and he need to eat well for that. But, since he has been here, he have only eaten a little more than a human does on a regular basis." She said trying to remember the exact words Aya said.  

SweetHugz

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:05 pm
"Lune goes and hunts when he needs food,i dont ask him where or how much he eats,and since he has stronger magic in his bloode than i do he will probably be able to go and hunt whenever and whereever he can" Gail said quietly  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:54 am
Aya sighed. "Don't worry about it, you two... I'll be fine, now..." He said, his wings twitchign in anticipation as he reached up to take two leaves from the tree.  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:24 pm
Jami was silent the entire time and she watched carefully as Aya retrieved the leaves. Finally, she spoke, "Cordar and Tamper should be back with some meat soon. After that, you can hunt for yourself. Is that all you need?" Tresean echoed her final question, his head cocked in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:10 am
Aya nodded, looking down at the leaves that he held in his hand. The stems, as he watched, were growing slowly outward, beginning to form a new branch, and eventually a new tree. It was an amazing feat, to put it lightly. After a moment, He shook his head and held the leaves out to the faerie without looking a him. "Put these back... I'd rather die here than have these things used for whatever purpose they might be for..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:58 pm
Tresean smiled and touched Aya's head lightly. A small bead of light shone on his forehead for a second before vanishing. :Thank you, child.: He flew down and landed on the dragon's hand before taking the leaves. Grabbing one in each hand, he held them to the tree reverently. Gracefully, the tree's branches dipped down, the leaves reattaching themselves before the boughs straightened themselves.
Jami grinned and gave Aya and quick hug before pulling back, ashamed. "Sorry. Just...caught up in the moment." She smiled and kneeled, her hand resting on a root. Suddenly, a howl arose from the direction they came. Jami listened, her head cocked before stating, "The wolves have finished the hunt.:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:01 pm
Sakira listened. "I wonder how much they caught." She said. "Come to think of it I'm starting to get hungry too." Sakira's stomach growled lightly, she laughed nervously.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:21 am
Jami grinned. "Probably a lot. Cordar sounds too proud." She smiled and dusted off her hands. "I'll just eat a few fruits. Would you like?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:15 am
Aya was too taken aback by the hug to notice that they were speaking. He quickly recovered, however. "I'm sorry, what was that...?"  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:43 pm
Jami looked at him oddly. "What's wrong? Oh...the leaves." She smiled, misunderstanding. "It's okay, Aya. Life here isn't too bad. Well, the wolves have hunted. They are coming here soon. What else would you like to eat?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:59 pm
"I..." He started, but stopped. "I will be fine with whatever they bring..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:51 pm
Jami was about to speak, but was stopped by the sight of Tamper and Cordar dragging an entire buck by it's legs and neck. She smiled weakly and hugged the wolves thankfully, but delicately touched the stags forehead. She cast a quick glance at Riven but grinned at Aya. "There you go. You can eat the entire thing if you want. Lune can hunt...and so can I."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:16 pm
Sakira looked at the stag, it look okay to eat, but she would let Aya have it. Haku can always hunt for her anyways. "Yeah Aya, go ahead and eat it." She said pushing Aya softly, closer to the stag. "Haku and I can always hunt by ourselves."  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:52 pm
Jami grinned. "I got these two wolves to hunt for me." She rested both arms on the two wolves on either side of her and smiled, relaxed. Tamper was lying down, her head resting gracefully on her fore paws while Cordar let his tongue loll as he panted.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff