Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:58 pm
Collie yawned and rested her head on his chest. After a few seconds she looked up at him. "You smell different" she said raising one eyebrow "Why's that?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:08 pm
((hehe lovie is a pimp))

^__^ Lovie ^__^

" Maybe I used a different soap." He said shrugging."I really don't know."  

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:12 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin galred at Lovie when he said his lie. "Oh...he's good.." he nodded to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:14 pm
Collie looked up at him, her eye brow raised. "Doesn't smell like soap" she looked him up and down and back up to his face. "Whatever" she said resting her head on his chest again. Thats really weird... she thought to herself, still a bit puzzled.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:16 pm
^__^Lovie ^__^

Lovie shrugged. "I seriously have no clue. I've done everything the same...Except for not spending as much time with you. Im sorry collie " He said kissing her softly on the lips. " Wanna go see a movie with me??"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:19 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin hopped off the counter and walked past Collie and Lovie. Then glared at Lovie and mouthed the words 'Dont you dare hurt her' towards him.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:22 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie saw Justin and mouthed back. "I wont. I love her"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:25 pm
Collie shrugged "Meh, not really." she said sitting her head up and watched Justin mouth somthing to Lovie. She slowly turned to face Lovie. "Lovie....what" she paused for a moment and began again "What does Justin mean by 'Don't hurt her?' " she asked scooting back on the couch a bit, looking into his eyes.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:26 pm
^__^Lovie ^__^

"Justin thinks that Im going to break up with you." Lovie said to collie. "But why would I break up with the girl I love. I love you and only you collie."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:32 pm
Collie 's mouth opened slightly to say somthing, then closed it again. "But...Justin wouldn't think somthing like that without facts...You know that" she said staring at him.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:37 pm
Lovie nodded. " I know. And now its time I should tell you. Im bi. Derrek climbed into my bed last night and began to kiss me. I wasn't in my right mind and kissed back. Justin came in and found us kissing and freaked out and ran out back to my sister. I feel so bad about it and its been eating away at me and I didn't want ot hurt you..." He said tears welling up in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:40 pm
Collie put her hand over her mouth. Tears began to slowly stream down her face. She stood up quickly and ran down the hall to the girls room, slamming the door shut she climbed up into her bed and laid on her back on her bed.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:42 pm
Tears streamed down Lovies cheeks. He walked upstairs to The girls room. "Collie please lets talk this out." He said his voice cracking from crying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:46 pm
Collie lay there, completly silent, she didn't want to talk it out, she didn't want this to even be happening. She shoved her face into her pillow, and the pillow slowly started to become wet from the tears.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

iK3RO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:56 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Meanwhile on the outside of the cabin Justin was climbing a ladder to the girls room to explain to Collie. "Collie..Can I please come in?" he asked through the window as he tapped on it softly.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games