Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:48 pm
(( xD Geez... It looks like we're all in the same boat here... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:00 pm
LeonFisky
Marc smiled at the two. He patted Night's head. Angel closed her eyes and pushed into Maria, as if trying to hug. Her hoofs pounded the ground slightly and she sighed. "She really likes you, Maria." He said, looking in awe at how wonderfully Angel and Maria were getting along. He opened the door to Nightwish's stall and filled his bucked with food. "There you are, Night." he said, giving the horse one last pat and stroked his ears. He walked out and closed the gate.

Maria smiled gently and closed her eyes as well as she continued to softly stroke Angel's face, while resting her head on her nose. The noticing how her master left she quickly kissed the horse on the nose and gave Night a quick pet before racing off to catch up with him. "Sorry..." she said hastilly, her cheeks flushed in embarassment.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:05 pm
((Pretty much. Except now you (Leon) have something to reply to.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:19 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
kyashii smiled, "why, so modest, anything you want, this is your home now, hey, do you want to come with me and we'll make our own food" kyashii asked, getting excited, "i'm not that bad of a cook, it will be fun, and we can bond!" she said laughing. the maid giggled a little in her hand.

User ImageS a r a h

"Umm...Okay. I've never really cooked before, but it sounds like fun!" Sarah said, her ears perking up a bit.

(sorry)
kyashii smiled and took sarahs hand, almost jogging to the kitchen, when all the maids and such saw her they just stood there, staring. "hi, can me and sarah have a moment?" she said, all the maids left the room, and left it to the two. "so what do you want?" she asked again hoping to get a more particular answer this time.  

notsofluffy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:28 pm
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
kyashii smiled, "why, so modest, anything you want, this is your home now, hey, do you want to come with me and we'll make our own food" kyashii asked, getting excited, "i'm not that bad of a cook, it will be fun, and we can bond!" she said laughing. the maid giggled a little in her hand.

User ImageS a r a h

"Umm...Okay. I've never really cooked before, but it sounds like fun!" Sarah said, her ears perking up a bit.

(sorry)
kyashii smiled and took sarahs hand, almost jogging to the kitchen, when all the maids and such saw her they just stood there, staring. "hi, can me and sarah have a moment?" she said, all the maids left the room, and left it to the two. "so what do you want?" she asked again hoping to get a more particular answer this time.

((It's okay...It's just that this is the only place where people are right now and I wanted to post somewhere))

User Image S a r a h

"Umm..." Was all Sarah could say as she though of what she should have. She looked around the room and something caught her eye. She didn't know what it said because it had been a long time since she last read of wrote so it was like she didn't know how. She turned back to Kyashii. "That, please" She said pointing to some ramen noodles.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:35 pm
kyashii claped her hands, "great, that is one of my favorites!" she walked to the self and got down two pacages of ramen, and handing one to sarah. ok, now, just add hot water!" she said taking the kettle that was always hot off the burner. she put some in her cup and then sat the kettle down on the counter. "do you want ot do your own, it counts as cooking" she said smiling.  

notsofluffy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:46 pm
User ImageS a r a h

"I'll try to do it." Sarah said as she opened the package of ramen and poured it into her cup. She took the hot water and poured some into her cup. As she was putting it back, she spilled some water on the floor. "I'm so sorry!" Sarah said and began to look around for something to clean it up with.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:28 pm
((Gtg. Bye everyone!))  

Ashley Amnesia

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:34 pm
kyashii put her hand on her sholder, "its ok, i'l get it, just some water" she said, geting a towel of the rack. she cleaned up the water, and grabed some chopsticks, and her cup, she gave a pair to sarah. "can you use these?" she asked, smiling as her cat mookie walked in the kitchen, and rubbed aginst sarahs leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:59 pm
((Yup. I'm stuck. scream ))  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:48 am
notsofluffy
kyashii put her hand on her sholder, "its ok, i'l get it, just some water" she said, geting a towel of the rack. she cleaned up the water, and grabed some chopsticks, and her cup, she gave a pair to sarah. "can you use these?" she asked, smiling as her cat mookie walked in the kitchen, and rubbed aginst sarahs leg.

User ImageS a r a h

"I've never used chopsticks before...They didn't give me any utensils at the slave house..." Sarah said as she bent down to pet the cat. 'It's so cute...' Sarah thought as she continued to pet the cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:29 am
kyashii took sarahs small hnad again, and lead her to the living room, it was huge, and there where plently of comfy couches ,and chairs, along iwht a sterio, and a bunch of electonics. she sat down croos legged and took sarahs cup so she could sit down. the cat folloed the two and sat in between kyashii and sarah.  

notsofluffy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:44 am
notsofluffy
kyashii took sarahs small hnad again, and lead her to the living room, it was huge, and there where plently of comfy couches ,and chairs, along iwht a sterio, and a bunch of electonics. she sat down croos legged and took sarahs cup so she could sit down. the cat folloed the two and sat in between kyashii and sarah.

Sarah sat down and held out her hands for her cup. "Can you teach me how to use chopsticks?" she asked. She was very hungry, she would've just downed all of her food but that would be impolite.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:17 am
kyashii handed her the chopstick, and put her own in her hand, she sat the food down on the table. "ok, first, put them in your hand..." kyashii adjusted hers, "like this" she said lifting up her hand, and then just move them like this" kyashii demenstrated. "ok, not just pick up your food, like so" kyashii grabed her cup and picked up a big chunk of noodles.  

notsofluffy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:35 am
((I'm getting off Gaia for a bit bbl))

Sarah tried to do it and picked up some noodles. She put them in her mouth and ate them. "I did it!" she said, picking up more noodles.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games