Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:32 pm
"What the hell are you doing?" shouted Hawk at Edin. He reached out her arm, but it was too late. They both watched as Tsuyuna plunged into the water. "Tsuyuna!!!" Hawk called. "Dammit! I could've sworn that she wasn't breathing!"
Tsuyuna did not even try to swim. Her character sank deeper into the water. "I'm going in after her," he said. Just as he was about to dive in, though, there was a strange rumble which shook the platform they were standing on. Tsuyuna's staff suddenly alighted from underwater. The onyx statue's eyes suddenly opened, revealing to red, bloodthirsty pupils. Instantly the waterbed began to quake as the beast began to move, churning the waters until they became dark. "What the- ?" Hawk was cut off as they huge beast suddenly emerged from the water with part of its body under the cascading waterfall. It had multiple limbs which made a horrible sucking noise as they came out of the aquatic substance and a body which seemed to wiggle like jello, yet with firm cartilage holding its angry frame in place. "What is this? Some sort of squid?" Hawk wondered, when he suddenly realized that Tsuyuna was gone -disappeared beneath the murky waters which the beast was now in.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:55 pm
Edin watched blankly as Tsuyuna disappeared and the huge monster came out of the water. Standing up he looked up at the monster. "Dammit." He took a step forward on the stone path towards the squid-like monster. Pulling out his twin blades, he looked back at Hawk. "Should we fight it? Tsuyuna's probably gone now, there's no point in going after her." He couldn't believe he said that. "there's no point in going after her." Looking down he grasped his blades tighter. "This thing..it might give us clues to of what we're trying to find out.." Edin thought as he looked back up.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:39 am
Hawk looked to him in disbelief. "How can ya even say that?" he breathed, struggling to control himself, "What? Did you both have some sort of hidden agenda that neither of you cared to mention?" He could not believe it; Edin was so obsessed with...whatever it was, that he was willing to forget about his own comrade? Hawk would have never guessed Edin to be that type. "You lowlife!" he growled, pointing the KazeGun at Edin's head. He held it there for a few seconds, his fingers trembling on the trigger. Then he sighed and lowered it. "But you're right...we have to face this beast first." He then glanced at Edin fiercely, "Afterwards, though, we're looking for her. Even though I've only known that chick a short time, I can certainly tell you she's tougher than you think."
Suddenly one of the squid's huge tentacles flew out of the water and swept over the platform. Hawk leapt lithely into the air, backflipping and then landing with his gun pointed straight at the beast. He fired a preliminary shot. It struck the beast in the eye; The squid roared in pain, flailing six of its tentacles at them. Sparks came from the tentacles as they hit the platform, sizzling as they hissed over the water. "Is that thing electric?" wondered Hawk. If it was, they were in a giant conductor: water all around and a solid steel platform.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:30 pm
Nervously, Edin stepped away from Hawk's gun and watched as Hawk attacked the monster. "I'm sorry..I don't know..what made me say that.." He said as he chose from his skill-trigger menu, and dodging the monster's attack. "But this thing will go down no matter what!" He unleashed his attack. "Chaotic Strike!" He jumped across the platform and struck at the enemy several times, but he hopped back, nearly tripping. "Dammit. My attack didn't do any damage.." Examining his blades, he unequipped them, replacing them with an odd looking pair of goldish blades. "Hm..."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:44 pm
The squid was now angered. It raised its tentacles high, sparks shooting from them. "Oh no..." groaned Hawk, realizing what the beast was about to do. Its tentacles suddenly lunged for them, six of them heading straight for Edin. "Watch out, Edin!" he shouted as he fired two skill bullets at the tentacles which were coming at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:23 pm
Trying to move out of the way, Edin tripped, but managed to keep his balance. He glanced at Hawk and back at the monster, and jumped up, striking one of the tentacles with his blades. Without looking to see what the damage did, he looked at Hawk again and landed on the platform. "..did that work..?"  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:54 am
"Yes!" said Hawk, glancing at the damage gauge, "But only a little. This guy's electrical, Edin. That means only Heavy Blades or Long Arms'll work good against this guy...an' seeing as neither of us are of that type, how 'bout we take him on with every blade we've got?" The squid threw down one of its electrical tentacles. Hawk leapt into the air and changed his weapon to a Silent Jade then, using the sharpened bayonet's edge, slashed deftly at the tentacle, severing a tip off of it. The squid roared in pain. Hawk landed and smiled at Edin, "Piece o' cake, though it may take us a little while before we actually kill this guy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:11 pm
Ireth let out a loud sigh the moment she logged onto The World. "It's good to finally take a break," she muttered, as she took a few steps forward in Mac Anu. Ireth stood with her hands on her hips and looked around her for anything that caught her eye. She scratched at the back of her neck in disappointment when she saw nothing interesting was happening but didn't have the motivation to venture outside of the city. She still wasn't familiar with the battle system of The World and loathed combat with monsters so she resigned herself to sitting where she stood and watching other players pass by.  

Inksie

Aged Prophet

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:25 pm
"..okay. I've got to use every blade.." He pulled out another pair of twin blades. "Alright then.." Edin jumped up once again and attacked another tentacle. He landed back on the platform and looked up at the squid. "Hey Hawk, you think Tsuyuna's gonna be alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:28 am
Hawk replied casually as he fought, "Of course she'll be, Edin. That chick's made of sterner stuff -and maybe a little insanity- than you know." Despite the optimism in his words, Hawk still found himself in doubt. "I hope that girl's okay..." he thought. He struck again at several tentacles. "Ha! At this rate, we'll have this guy 'disarmed' in seconds!" he laughed.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:51 am
Edin smiled and looked at Hawk. "Right." He then took out another pair of blades and stepped forward on the platform. Charging, he attacked the tentacle he had been attacking before and dealing the most damage to. Slowly, the tentacle fell off from the squid and dropped into the water. "Great. Now how many more tentacles does this thing have?" He stepped back onto the platform and switched his blades out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:23 pm
"Two left!" laughed Hawk, lunging and striking at the remaining two. He then dealt three shots to its body. The creature roared in pain and slunk into the water. "We did it!" gasped Hawk. He stepped over to Edin to high-five him when suddenly...
The water began to boil over and turn red. Hawk swung around to see the great beast rising out of the water once more, but this time meaner and uglier than ever. Its tentacles had at least tripled their previous amount and its body had now become more shell-like and armored. Rather than just faint sparks which shot from it came thunderous bolts. Its red eyes were fixated on them both. Black fragments of data seemed to swirl around the center of its body. It roared, this time causing everything to shake and rumble around it. "I don't think the game is supposed to do this...the gauge said we had already killed it, but now it's gone to a ridiculously high amount of HP. And it's defense -damn!" Hawk gazed at it in both awe and fear. "What in the hell's goin' on?"

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:34 pm
Edin watched as the monster arose from the water again. "Should we run?" He held his blades close, as he backed away a few steps. "...If I remember correctly...this place was said to lead to Θ Hidden Forbidden Sacrament - The Great Temple of Caerleon Medb. If we go there...we might find Tsuyuna."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:11 pm
Hawk glanced to Edin, then to the beast. "I don't think this thing -or virus, 'r whatever- will let us do that. I don't know why, but there's a feeling in my gut that tells me we have to take this guy out." Suddenly the creature cast a large thunderous blast at them, swinging its tentacles around. Hawk was struck by one, and the damage done to him was nearly fatal. Luckily, he managed to leap back up and sprint quickly to the side in order to avoid a second simultaneous onslaught. "Damn," he breathed, "this one's good."  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:00 pm
"..." Edin looked at Hawk as he was attacked by the monster. "Hawk!" He stepped towards him. "Are you okay!?" He searched his inventory for some sort of healing potion. He used a Noble Wine on Hawk as his HP and SP restored to his max. He then looked up at the monster. "Is there any easy way to kill this guy?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games