Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
~~The last Night before the First day~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eat Cheese!!
  YES!! ^_^
  NEVER!! -_-'
View Results

LazySky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:02 pm
Sky rolled her eyes and stomped off infrot of them mumbling under her breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:35 pm
Atacis walked up behind her and picked her up to. "I can carry both of you y'know all you had to do was say something."
(after all he is pretty tall)  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:58 pm
Sky wiggled free. "I have legs. I can walk." She brushed herself off and stomped off again. 'Well, she didn't asked to be carried eather....GUR!! What a stubrin fool!' She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:48 pm
Atacis sighed and followed her. 'She just happens to hate it when I try to be nice. How normal.'  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:24 pm
She gave one quick look back. 'What am I saying? He was only trying to be nice.....but UH!' She thrusted her head back. 'What a jurk. Playing with a girl's emotions like that! Like Karin, she's gonna get some thoughts and it's all his fault. GUR!' She continued to think. 'And then kissing...me.....' She stoped. Her eyes we're hidden by her hair and her head tilted down.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:05 pm
"Is something wrong Sky?" He asked stopping. 'She probably hates me by now. Oh well she's not the first.'  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:35 pm
"W...was it real?" she mumbled under her breath....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:23 pm
"Was what real?" He said sticking his head over his shoulder.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:38 am
Karin looked confused "What was real...Sky?"She said

((Poor Cheese crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:36 am
Sky eyes we're still hidden, and her head still tilted down. She began to think of how nice he was to her when they first met. And how special he made her feel. "W...was it true?" She said quitely. 'Was he just toying with me? Whispering sweet nothings in my ear....' She thought.  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:40 am
Karin says nothing  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:45 pm
Atacis kept the same position. "Was what true?"  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:42 pm
Sky lifted her head, her eyes still hidden. "The...kiss..." She said blushing slightly. A single tear ran down her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:34 pm
Atacis looked at the ground drawing back from her. "If I still had my wings. I'd take you somewhere I could prove it was real away from all others. But I can no longer do that. So yes it was."  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:12 am
Sky smiled slightly and tried to hide it. She began to walk away. She turned. A happy expression was on her face. "ARIGHT YOU SLOW POKES" She laughed, her index finger pointing at them. *Twinkle Twinkle* ((As in like the back ground....YES!)) She closed her eyes and laughed sweetly.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games