Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocky22

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:00 pm
Oh man my director hates when come into her office she just freaks out  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:25 am
im from the band in demopolis and the way to anney my band derector is to sit on his lap and tell him what you want for christmas. lol  

Monday Dusk

Monday Dusk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:46 pm
oh my god dude ok we are trying to annoy our band derectors not make them kick u out half the stuff that yall are saying on here will get you kicked out of band  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:39 pm
1. Bring food and drinks in the band room.
2. Chew gum in the band room
3. Play "heart and soul" on the band room piano-this is actually a rule in our band room: do not play "heart and soul" in the band room, it annoys the band directors
4. keep playing after bd cuts you off
5. play REALLY out of tune
6. turn the pyramid a sound upside down-the flutes are really loud on the high notes and the low brass and woodwinds play everything quiet.
7. change the order of where you are sitting. If you have twins in you band switch them around.
8. switch instruments
9. do other homework in band class
10. play a measure otr two behind or ahead
11. play during the rests and dont play when your supposed to be playing
12. use the band room as a place to put all your stuff or on band trips, purposely forget something (that is not valuable) so it eventually goes into the band room (its amazing what people forget)
13. belch really loud (i did that and my director was like "was that YOU??") in band class
14. imitate the band director  

loony_lovegood47

Dangerous Prophet

La Adelita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:26 pm
-burst out laughing hysterically during a really sad song where someone has a solo [I've done this so many times. Once I fell out of my seat and was thrown outside until I could breathe and look at the BD without laughing]

-at the end of a song erupt in a jazz solo that lasts until your BD comes up and snatches the instrument away [I'm planning on doing this soon]

-randomly speed up during a song while bouncing in your seat, hopefully the whole band will follow suit [my brother's friend Marty did this when they were in Middle School]

-launch paperballs into the ceiling [or dig out holes in the ceiling and place them in there]

-remove ceiling panels

-fling spitballs over everything that starts with a certain letter, number, or has anything in common

[my band has done all of these (I've done the most though...)]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:13 pm
i was in pit orchrestra for a play last year. one practice, they had to say all their lines really fast. during one of the songs (they did it at regular speed because of us down below) we dicided to go either double time (while they were going regular speed). that was fun. so they started singing again, this time we played half the time of the original tempo. LOL  

loony_lovegood47

Dangerous Prophet

still_tipsy_chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:41 am
ooh a good way to annoy the band director is to tap off beat on your stand while he is and when he stops look in another direction and you can also play rock paper scissors w/ someone across the room thats always fun 'cause he cant look at both of you at the same time. and one day we did the wave across the band room......hee hee that was funny our director blew up but it was worth it.
~valve oil smells good~
-TISPY ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:19 pm
Flutes, clarinets, and all light instruments, you better do this, it works like magic. (Hehehe.) Instead of playing your song, conduct with him with your instrument. Or just conduct along with him. Works like magic. mrgreen  

Squishy Couture

moonstarsfire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:33 pm
Add stingers to EVERYTHING. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:51 am
Whistle while getting complimented on the piece you're working on.. My band director got SO mad, he took his baton and said 'WHO EVER WISTLES NEXT IS GONNA' GET THIS SHOVED DOWN THEIR THROAT!" we had to restrain SO much from laughing  

Black_Foxy_Musician92

antis0ciol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:16 am
Drums: Make holes in the wall with your drumstick during a long rest.

Break almost every piece of equipment they have(But make sure it still works).

Use instruments that are not in the piece.

Put a tom on a chair so your BD doesn't notice and then hit it really hard so it falls off during a performance.

Throw your sticks or anything else you can find at each other during long rests.

Play soccer with a small ball during long rests.

Tune the timpani really loud while your BD is talking.

Only one person shows up for a practice(Preferably someone who plays something that doesn't help keep time).

We've done all of these... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:57 pm
OMG...these are awesome.... xd heart  

XxXfoxyXxX

Corusca Gem

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:29 pm
I love these. . . but it's hard in our band, 'cause our director gets. . . moods. . . we think he may have bi-polar disorder, so I really don't dare trying much.

BUT, I am going to have our 1st alto do that 20-min jazz riff thing.

. . . and the stinger thing.

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:38 pm
I dunno if somebody said this but, I'm not reading it all.
When the director asks everybody if they prepared for a test (even if you did) say "WHAT!!!!!? THERE WAS A TEST?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?"
It drove my last instructor positively mad.  

Black Angel Blood

.Savage_Kitten.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:12 pm
Serieve
~Always play April fools, even if it's not April.
~Nicknames: Granny, Mista ___, [insert family member title], etc.
~Be overly affectionate
~Give everything a nickname: the instruments, the stands, the chairs, ect. and constantly use them.
~Whenever they do something ditsy or get distracted, tell them to "Join the band."
~After a chair placement, tell him/her he/she made first/last chair BD.
~At the beginning of class, play everything wrong. (Did this. She nearly had a heart attack. xd )
~Reffer to them as the opposite gender. Put Ms. when they're a guy and vice versa.
~Tell them random things at random times.

OMG. We actually do that. O_o We called him Grandmother V-Box. Heheh.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games