Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:01 am
    ((OOC: OOPS >.< SORRY SS))
    R'Ukannak smiles with a secret as she walks back into the bar. Seeing the waitress, she abrubtly stops. She glances at the chronometer and sees that there is definitely time for some serious drinking.
    She sits back down beside the human, not even giving him a nod, and orders a selection of alcoholic beverages, including Breshtanti ale, Vulcan Port, Saurian Brandy and various Liquors of Earth Origin.
    She had come to like the rare occasion of drinking real alcohol. She allowed herself a night of hard drinking every month, and otherwise drank synthehol products, which she didn't mind the taste of, despite the usual klingon disliking.

After downing 3 of the drinks, she turned to the human and asked,
    "So what do you do then? I understand you're a science officer? What ship?"

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:49 am
*mildly disturbed by his subjects sudden return and heavy consumption of body damaging alcoholic substances but overjoyed to have conversation return* Hrm yes I am Saoraan Seveth'van rank liutenant commander of the Starship Lethe (Soveriegn class) Chief Science officer. I am also quite good at engineering and have some skill in medicine I could easily have been chief engineer or chief medical officer but I like the sciences the most so here I am currently on shore leave.  

Saoraan

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:17 am
    ((OOC: Are you human? Or Vulcan? Or other?))

She says, 'Sounds nice, I'm working here on DS9. There's alot to do. I'm being transferred to a nice lil ship in a couple of months. Chief of Engineering. Now THATS what I put all my hard work in the acadamy for'
    She smiles and knocks back another drink.

She sees him looking concerned, and quickly says 'I'm klingon, I can handle my drinks.'

She starts to feel hungry and remembers she hasn't eaten for hours. Ordering some mollusks, she asks her new friend if he wants anything.

...I'm just a huge manatee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:56 am
((ooc:i haven't decied yet. XP. oh and it's ok sometimes i miss read some things too.))

She puts away her pad and orders something to eat since she has'nt had breckfast but haves trouble decieding on what to order. "hhmmmm what sounds good?"  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:51 am
    R'Ukannak notices the young girl staring at the menu.

'Get the cinnamon roll and a hot Raktajino' she suggests.

She looks at the chronometer and decides it's time to sober up.

Ordering a Plomeek Soup and an extra large Raktajino, she tests her mind with some simple calculations and wipes any emotions from her consciousness.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:40 pm
She picks up her head as she heared the half klingon suggest her to order the cinnamon roll and a hot Raktajino. "oh thank you, i think i'll do that." She gets up to go and order the 2 items. As she gets up her electronic note pag falls out of her pocket and falls to the floor without breaking but the screen is still on.  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:38 pm
    R'Ukannak, being helpful, picks up the padd that the girl dropped on the floor.
    Quickly, she notices some disturbing notes on the screen. Handing it back to the girl, she raises an eyebrow and makes a mental note of the information.

Smiling, she turns back to her Raktajino, glancing at the intriguing woman who sat two seats away, as if not to be included in any groups.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:57 pm
Shadowshifter takes back her padd from R'Ukannak and quickly puts it away under her cloak and says "thank you." She goes and orders her stuff and heads back to her seat and sits down. She dose'nt remover her hood, but puts her hand to her lower half of her face and moves something. Her hood keeps her face in the shadows hideing her face, she picks up the cinnanine roll and takes a bite out of it.  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

Saoraan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:19 am
*curiosity peaked by Shadowshifter's odd behavior stealthily slips his trusty tricorder out and begins scanning for anything out of the ordinary*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:29 pm
*Slides into a seat at a table and watches everyone.*  

Neko-chan32981

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:12 pm
((OOC:um can u be a Vampire and an assasien (sorry for my spelling) in here or do i have to be the reagalur kind of beings?))

In the middle of eating the cinnanine roll, she notices that the human was scanning her, she swolles and says "um...what are u doing?" A hint of fear rises in her but dosen't show it, for fearing that the human might find something that might reviel her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:24 am
*mildly startled that the strange woman had noticed his scanning and inquired about it* Umm ... merely ... scanning the food for ... err ... traces of contaminants ... uhh ... there has been reports of a replicator malfunction and I just wanted to insure that everyone's food is ok.  

Saoraan

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:26 pm
She knew that he was lieing, but plays along and nods her head. she takes a drink of the hot Raktajino and another bite of her cinnamine roll. She looks at the human, swalos and says "so, do u got a name human?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:10 am
*still mildly put off by the womans suspicious and confrontational behavior* erhem ... my name is Saoraan and I am the chief science officer rank liutenant commander aboard the USS Lethe. *wonders to himself if the woman might be a founder spy sent to infiltrate DS9*  

Saoraan

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:25 pm
"Saoraan huh? Pleaser to meet u." She cleans her hands, reached to her face, puts the mask back over her lower half of her face hideing it and pulls back the hood showing her short light brown hair and her brown eyes. she holds out her right hand to him. "My name is Shadowshifter, as for my job that is for me to know and no one else to know..... unless I find them trustworthy then i'll tell them or if they find out. it's allways one or the other."  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games