Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:34 pm
"alright then i'll just leave you alone then" jay replied as he began to walk off. jay was walking as he looked at the glow coming from the horizon as he thought "a whole night without sleep, i hope i don't dose off dureing the day" just then did jay notice lyia sleeping agenst the wall as he thought "ah it's her, i wanted to show her something but it's brighting up i'll have to show her tonight"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:57 pm
Toyo sighed as she stepped out of her temporary apartment. She skipped down the stairs and looked around. Today she'd find her old friend: Purple Pearl Mermaid Princess. She tucked her locket into her shirt and set off to the hotel that her mistrss told her to investigate.  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:06 pm
Iva suddenly yawned akwardly, shattering the silence, earning herself a bop on the back of her head from Sachiko.

"Mmmmm..." Iva rubbed her head lightly, since she was too tired to argue right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:11 am
"I've been thinking."Shreane's voice was being heard loud enough as if she was in the conversation as she was in the bathroom."Well...a suggestion more likely.We should not actually defeat Yuro.But maybe..."Shreane then walked out,dressed and in her human form,she then changed the subject.

She looked at Hanalisa and the girl by her."Who is she...a visitor?Should we be discussing this?"

"No Shreane-chan!It's another mermaid princess!Aqua Regina is slowly answering our prayers!We are being heard!"Shihoka waved two fans with a japan flag symbol and waved them and miracoulous sounds were heard.

Hallejua...

Agnia then came into the scene and replaced the symbol with a white pearl necklace as Shihoka continued to celebrate.

Hisuo then waved and smilled."Well then have a good morning.If you need any help,"Hisuo said looking at Jay and offering."I'll be glad to assist you in any way to pay you back."He then waved and walked off."See ya Jay."  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:07 pm
Ami smiled at the girls."Please sit down" She siad gesturing to an empty chair.

Ssimara excepted quickleywanting to get out of the spot light. "Thank you" She said to Ami who smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:29 pm
Shreane looked at Ssimara and bowwed."It's very nice to meet you but we don't need to get into introductions yet...we have a problem and-"Shreane heard a huge snore coming from Iva leaning on Sachiko.Her eye twitched,aggitated.She stole the fans from Shihoka who was still celebrating.

"I was using that!"She yelled.Shreane then whacked Iva hard with it."IVA!!!"Shreane screamed in her face."HOW DARE YOU SLEEP DURING AN IMPORTANT MOMENT!HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED ANYTHING!?  

MaronaPossessed

Lyia Lunamara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:22 pm
lyia was looking out to sea as she thought "i promised...i gusse i'll leave tonight" lyia then turned her head to see jay as she thought "as for today i'll stay with jay to make me fell better" lyia got up and walked to jay as she asked "so you got anything in plan for today, if not i'd like to come around with you"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:15 pm
Ssimara looked at them. She couldn't help but chuckle a little.  

Melody of the Heart

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:39 pm
Yuri wanted to chuckle but couldn't do it. She hugged her knees and looked over at Shreane. "Uhm, Shreane-san, what was it you were saying?" she asked as she felt a hand drift to her eyes then to her locket.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:22 pm
"Hmmm...." Iva groaned as she rubbed the spot where Shreane had hit her. "That hurt," she spoke, still half asleep, causing Sachiko to sigh. "Idiot..."

((Sorry that I haven't posted lately. School's been tough!!!! >.< ))

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:08 am
Shreane sighed.She knew she was being so harsh but had to have Iva listen in a way.She then looked at Yuri."We won't bring Yuro to his demise,but we must find a way to rid his heart of evil.He must either commit or just be destroyed,which we should not do."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:57 pm
jay thought about it for a moment then said "as fun as that may sound, you might not want to tag along with me, i get into trouble...daily...but, um... there's something i want to show you, come here again tonight alright" as jay waved as he left off  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:29 am
Hannah and Ssimara bothed yawned sleepilly at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:23 pm
"oh, something to show me... dose that meens he might have remembered" lyia thought with a smile "i sure hope so i want to return home with him but it not... then i have to leave him in the humen world" lyia's smile turned to a frown at the thought  

Lyia Lunamara

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:14 pm
jay was walking away he reached into his pouch and pulled out the pendent as he thought "lyia, it fells as if... i know her but... i've never meat her before in my life... or... have I... it's just all too confuseing i wish someone would help solve this... man where's a friend when you need one" just then someone jumpped and landed infront of jay as he asked in a demanding voice
"who was that girl you were talking to"
jay backing up slowly asked "who wants to know"
the man was becomeing impashent as he asked once more but in some what of an up rore "i asked a question now answer me, who was that girl you were talking to"
jay stopped as he said "i'm not going to tell you" jay then felt a daze of sleep as he pired into the pendent that was sparkleing around the man's neck
the man gave an annoied laugh as he said "fine, then i'll make you talk" as the man pulled from his bag jay's other sai and threw it at him then dashed
jay pulled his sai and parried the hit but left him open to the man's grab
the man grabbed jay's neck and lifted him up then tightened his grip as he heard a few bones pop in his neck as he said "now i'm going to ask once more, who was that girl"
jay said once more "i'm to going to tell a scum like you"
the man gave a smirk as he said "that was the wrong chose jay" as he squezed harder on the neck and jay gave a scream of pain before his body gave and passed out, the man threw jay's body to the side as he said to himself "that scream will draw that girl"  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff