Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:26 pm

Remus glared at Sirius at his last comment, flushing and coughing to cover up his embarrassment. Walking over to the tree, he studied it for a moment before pulling his wand from his pocket. With a muttered spell, he transfigured it into a knife and cut a small branch from it.

"Bowtruckles," he said, "live in wand wood trees, so we have one item down and - ow!" he pulled his hand quickly away from the rather obvious hole in the side of the tree that had obviously become the home of said bowtruckle. The knife turned back into his wand in his ********," he growled, staring at the bite wound for a moment. "Some else get the damn thing," he stepped away from the tree, still clutching the stick and without a second thought, stuck his finger in his mouth, trying to stop the bleeding. He had the feeling he probably looked like an idiot bleeding already when they hadn't even made it a meter into the trees.

Not to mention, at this point in time, he rather didn't mind the taste of blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:36 pm

Sirius blinked.

"He cusses!" he cried laughing. He glanced at the tree and shook his head looking at Liz and Kathryn.

"Umm...one of you might...Bowtruckles and I...well let's just say that wasn't a very boring day for Madame Pomfrey when we had the Bowtruckle lesson, and leave it at that..." he muttered backing away to Remus' side muttering under his breath about the said disastrous lesson. He glanced at Remus sucking on his finger.

"You going to be all right there Moony?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:56 pm

Remus nodded absently, wondering why his cussing was such a big deal. Oh, yes, he didn't cuss normally. It was rude to do in polite society. Especially in front of a teenager.

Deciding that he should probably stop trying to drain the blood from his body through his finger, he took a hankerchief from his pocket and wrapped the wound to stop the blood. The coppery scent was intoxicatingly powerful and having effects on body parts that he knew at other times of the month he would find rather distrubing. He took a deep breath and swallowed.

"Fine, Sirius," he said slowly, his voice rough and low. "I wasn't paying much attention, obviously."

(ooc: I do enjoy doing these things to my beloved Remus)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:10 pm

Sirius stared at Remus and then looked at his finger. The rough voice registered in his mind and he stepped back a bit, giving Remus space.

"Um...Remus...let's take some deep breaths ok? And perhaps calm down...and let's keep your finger away from your nose and mouth...alright? You want some water or something?" he asked, swallowing hard.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:14 pm

Kathryn watched curiously as Remus walked nearer to the tree and skillfully transfigured his wand into a knife, cutting loose a piece of wood. She had hoped that a bowtruckle would not attack but hoping was not enough and the tiny creature lashed out at poor Mr. Lupin's hand. Taken aback by his swears (She thought he'd be a bit more civilised... Then again, she couldn't talk, she sweared like a trooper) she turned her gaze to Sirius

"Umm...one of you might...Bowtruckles and I...well let's just say that wasn't a very boring day for Madame Pomfrey when we had the Bowtruckle lesson, and leave it at that..." Sirius said backing off to Remus. Kathryn nodded and turned to another tree beside it whos bark was hanging on loosely. The bowtruckle retreated back to it's hole.

"The buggers like woodlice, no?" Kathryn said kicking off the loose piece of bark of the nearby tree and saw tiny collony of swarming woodlice, scattering around trying to find safety. Without hesitation Kathryn reached out and snatched up a few woodlice who proceeded to crawl up her hand. "Right...Now, were's it gone?" Kathryn asked looking back to the tree that housed the bowtruckle. Leaning closer she opened her palm in front of the hole in the tree where the bowtruckle was housed. The miniture creature poked its bark like head from out of the tree and walked cautiously towards Kathryns hand, before gobbling up the woodlice.

"Hmm....Ok" Kathryn said thoughtfully, trying to find a way to keep the bowtruckle. "Can someone conjure a box or container?" Kathryn asked.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:19 pm

Remus glared at him for a moment, caught between anger and - he coughed again and shook his head. "I'm fine," he mumbled. "Oh, excellent Kathryn," he said looking over to see the bowtruckle eating lice from the girl's hand.

"Can someone conjure a box or container?"

"Oh yes, Sirius I'm sure can do it, he's good at conjuring things up," Remus looked pointedly at Sirius and covering his hand with his face. He really hadn't meant to say that. "I'm feel a bit light-headed, I think I'll sit down."

Without a second thought, he sat down easily on the grass and leaned against a tree.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:30 pm

Sirius gaped at Remus before closing his mouth and coughing.

"Yeah...um...here....let's get a jar..." he muttered pulling out his wand. His thoughts went back to Remus' comments and he coughed again.

"How about I transfigure something...I've always been better at that after all..." he muttered picking up a random leaf and turning it into a jar that had holes on the lid. He handed the jar to Kathryn and glanced nervously at Remus.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:36 pm

Remus looked up in time to see the nervous glance that Sirius had sent his way. He sighed and took another breath. "I'm sorry, the blood's effecting my feral side and I'm getting a bit out of it," he said. "Not to mention, I can feel it now, the Wolf," he tapped his temple.

"Let me gather myself together for a minute," he said after a few seconds. "I'll be all right."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:38 pm

Kathryn tilted her head in a confused manner.
"Conjuring things up? Why get all humble mate I wish I could conjure things and-.... Wait...Oh! I get it!" Kathryn exclaimed with a hearty laugh, smiling broadly at the two men who seem to have gone a bit embarassed. Although she was a teenager, she wasn't stupid, she was slow at getting these kind of things. Kathryn shook her head with another giggle and took the jar and swiftly lifting the bowtruckle and encased it inside the jar, in which the bowtruckle was now beating its fists against the glass.

"Little bugger" She said with a smile admiring Sirius handiwork of the jar. She turned around at Remus. "I'd have to agree with Sirius's earlier statement... Don't go sucking the blood, it's addictive... As I'm sure you know" Kathryn said with a knowing smile.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:44 pm

Sirius nodded to agree with Kathryn before glancing at Remus.

"Umm, do you think...do you want me to go run off real quick and find the bone while you collect yourself Moony? Maybe...maybe it'll make it easier for you or something? I don't know...we've never had to deal with this before, have we?" he asked a bit nervous. He had to admit, he was extremely worried that Remus would do something he'd beat himself up over later on, even if Sirius was ok with it. And he didn't really like the idea of being the cause for continuing discomfort for his wolf either.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:49 pm

Remus shook his head. "No, its fine," he said slowly. "I'm not even sure why, its just," he shook his head again to clear it and stood up slowly. "We shouldnt' split up in the forest, its dangerous and I'm sure the Centaurs are going to have a fit when they find out two werewolves are wandering around in their forest on the day before the full moon."

He gazed uncertainly at Sirius for a moment. "Together, all right."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:54 pm

Kathryn smiled. "Meeting up with Centaurs wouldn't be too bad" Kathryn said dreamily, reminiscing about Firenze. Divination was a fun class, well atleast to her, Firenze let her stay after class and talk, sometimes roasting marshmallows on the fire (To which Firenze was quite puzzled by... He thought it was some type of foolish human fortune telling process).

"Hold on... If Centaurs arrows are silver..." Kathryn said slowly. "I don't think we, as in Remus and I, should be holding it". Shrugging it off she walked beside remus and patted him lightly on the shoulder.

"If your fine shall we move on? I have a waterbottle in my bag"

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:55 pm

Sirius smiled softly and nodded.

"Yeah, of course Remus, together. We'll stick together." Kathryn spoke and Sirius nodded.

"Yeah, I'll wrap those up and shove them in some pocket in these robes, just incase." He watched as Kathryn offered Remus water and then grinned and clapped his hands.

"Right! Let's move forward! Gather our things and set forth into the forest of doom!" Sirius said, he started to take a step forward and turned into Padfoot midstep, wagging his tail and barking excitedly. He nudged the hand Kathryn had the list in and barked again before running in circles a few times.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:06 pm

Remus had been wondering why exactly he had been reacting so - um well, interested in having Sirius near him. The Wolf had been acting peculiar since he had woken up, coming to life and very nearly talking to him as it had when he had been a child. Now, having Padfoot rushing around like the animal he was at Kathryn's feet, he tried talking back or something despite the fact that he knew it was really talking to oneself, just the more animal part of the brain.

Mate.

The Wolf half of his conscious had laid claim to Sirius as Mate.

Remus gasped, and he stared at Padfoot for a moment, trying to sort this out in his head. Trying to grasp the fact that, unlike he had previous thought, werewolves apparently did take a person as a Mate.

"Oh my god," he whispered after a moment wondering how exactly he was supposed to explain that to Sirius. Not now, he decided, it wouldn't do them any good and Sirius, knowing Sirius, would want to talk. So instead, he gathered up his emotions and extra thoughts, packed them away in a little briefcase at the back of his mind and tried to pretend that nothing had happened.

(ooc: *shrugs* I needed an explanation for my behavior and this seemed pretty interesting. Hope no one objects.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:10 pm

Padfoot's ears picked up on Remus' soft gasp and whisper. He stopped running and glanced up at him, giving him a huge doggy grin as he panted. He closed his mouth and frowned, sniffing a few times, and then moved forward as if to nudge Remus to make him feel better. Padfoot could tell when something was wrong just as well as Sirius could. He stopped though and looked up at Remus as if asking permission. He let out a small bark and cocked his head to one side.

BRIEFCASE FETISH!
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games