Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
~So Who are you (Pic Post .Lets see those smiling faces )~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scintillio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:51 pm
rockinmybrains
TheEmoSalesman
Dude, don't be a creeper. Nobody posted their photo so you could get your keyboard all sticky, since it sounds like that is in fact where you get your kicks from. It's cool to compliment people, but try not to be a perv. What you said definitely sounded stalker-ish. No offense, of course. I'm just trying to help you out.

damn that wasn't even CLOSE to what i meant neutral

i don't think i said anything hinting of perversion or giving a whiff of the intent to stalk someone

i meant what i said..... there are pretty women in this guild..... and that single statement saved the time of going to every individual photo and saying "wowzers u iz purdy" like some fool stare

*__*! dont worry about it~

^^ i know your not a stalker~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:02 pm
well thank you...... but it's still very insulting neutral  

rockinmybrains

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:42 am
Czarinas Knife
rockinmybrains
TheEmoSalesman
Dude, don't be a creeper. Nobody posted their photo so you could get your keyboard all sticky, since it sounds like that is in fact where you get your kicks from. It's cool to compliment people, but try not to be a perv. What you said definitely sounded stalker-ish. No offense, of course. I'm just trying to help you out.

damn that wasn't even CLOSE to what i meant neutral

i don't think i said anything hinting of perversion or giving a whiff of the intent to stalk someone

i meant what i said..... there are pretty women in this guild..... and that single statement saved the time of going to every individual photo and saying "wowzers u iz purdy" like some fool stare

*__*! dont worry about it~

^^ i know your not a stalker~ 3nodding

I know, I'm not saying he was. I'm just saying that what he said came across as slightly creepy. I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to offend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:43 am
oh i don't got one LOL  

XxVenomForFree

rockinmybrains

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:40 am
TheEmoSalesman
I know, I'm not saying he was. I'm just saying that what he said came across as slightly creepy. I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to offend.

i'm sure no one else would be offended when accused of getting their keyboard sticky when they were only paying a compliment...... neutral

i mean damn dude.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:41 am
rockinmybrains
TheEmoSalesman

i'm sure no one else would be offended when accused of getting their keyboard sticky when they were only paying a compliment...... neutral

i mean damn dude.....

Sorry. I have this thing where I'm unintentionally rude. I really didn't mean any offense, I'm really sorry.  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:50 am
TheEmoSalesman
rockinmybrains
TheEmoSalesman

i mean damn dude.....

Sorry. I have this thing where I'm unintentionally rude. I really didn't mean any offense, I'm really sorry.

Awww....just take the apology rockinmybrains...it takes a lot for man to say sorry. Even though he was a little rude to you.....he still apologized for it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:32 am
User Image

That's me, really, really, really cold.  

TheEmoSalesman

rockinmybrains

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:19 pm
ok ok apology accepted,,,,,,, 3nodding

just don't let it happen again neutral

or i'll,,,,,,, b***h about it some more,,,,,, sweatdrop

mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:27 am
rockinmybrains
ok ok apology accepted,,,,,,, 3nodding

just don't let it happen again neutral

or i'll,,,,,,, b***h about it some more,,,,,, sweatdrop

mrgreen mrgreen

XD lol  

scintillio

rockinmybrains

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:31 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:37 am
Lol.  

TheEmoSalesman

Rakiz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:38 pm
Are we all happy now? Yeah, yeah? Good XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:30 pm
User Image

there ya go....  

dronze
Vice Captain

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Holy crap. You look almost identical to one of my sister's ex-boyfriends.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games