Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L321456

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:18 pm
hey my name is mike i am 14 and im new to gaia smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:18 pm
Hi biggrin  

Buggaboo04

StoutBrew

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:19 pm
hi all im still pretty new and would like any pointers anyone has to offer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:04 pm
un4given chaos
hi all im still pretty new and would like any pointers anyone has to offer.
Hey well I'm not that new but I usually donate to people but I decided I needed to upgrade my avi, but I'll gladly help you with anything I can, just pm me and I'll help^^.  

SuperHyphy

Nodame Canta

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:18 am
hi i'm brand new and could use some advice and older/adult friends..

thank you!! smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:17 am
hey my name is raymond u can only call saph saphiredragon dragonboy or twister plz and uh im questin for this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it would really help if i got a celebrity date or that fox tail then my dream avi will be finished  

saphiredragon

mrssavannah

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:25 am
Skyva
Hello Everyone,
My name is Skyva, I've been playin for over 3 yrs. I love to help the New Peeps of gaia. So if you ever need help with stuff, just ask smile
But don't ask for gold right now, I'm on my own questing mission. I finally got my Hubby to join not long ago, and he decided he wanted us to match for Halloween... And of coure he picked items that are hella expensive... lucky me!!!
but once we finish our quest, I will be back to my givin ways.
~ Skyva

Hi Skyva,
I've been here a couple of weeks and am finding it really slow to get gold. What are the best ways of building it up? I don't have broadband so it is slow to get around the site and I don't have time to spend hours online.
I have seen some really cool stuff but it all costs thousands!
Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:21 am
Hey everybody, im rather new to this only been here for a month or soo, just wanted to pop in and say hey  

Iosegen

Lew Rain

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:13 am
They call me Lew. Members in Gaia call me Legend sometime. You can call me either or. It's nice to be a member of the guild. Just posting to say hello to all the other new people and veteran members of the Guild and Gaia. Right now I'm working on meeting new cool people and gaining money to add items to my avatar so that I'll fit into the crowd more. Anyway, nice to meet you all. Just message me up sometime if any of you want to chat.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:27 am
Yo!!! 4laugh The names Ash. I'm new to the forum, but I've been on Gaia for the better part of a year now. Because I have no life, I spend most of my time on here, helping out people and raving in the GD. Anyone need any help? Just PM me.  

Alphabet Whore

Traumatic insemination

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:42 am
hi my name is alex and if u need friends or help pm me and ill do the bast i can. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:23 am
himy name is joy and im nto so new im 17  

fateof the silverwolfs

Carl_the_Just

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:41 pm
Hello I'm Carl,and I was recently hacked I lost 8months worth of gold and Items.I saw this in the guild spotlight and thought I'd join.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:56 pm
welcome all new people  

Serathas

wolfyStar

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:58 pm
hi im new =^_^= =:B  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games