Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

BoloBoffin

5,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:42 am
Username/Name:Bolo Boffin (my hobbit name)
Which .hack games have you played: (finished) .hack//infection and outbreak .hack//G.U. vol. 1 (working on) .hack//G.U. vol.2 (started) .hack//mutation (got part way through then let a friend barrow it :translation: I gave my copy away unknowingly)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):.hack//sigh (part of) .hack// roots, legend of the twilight
Who's your favorite character and why: I have 2, Hesao and Balmong, Hesao because he's got that whole disturbed hero with an attitude problem, he can be an a** hole at times (and I admire that in a person) and how can you not like someone called the "Terror of Death", Balmong has some of the same things that attract me to Hesao but he has wings you gotta love the wings.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 pm
The Slate Scholar
I like your username, Battery Charged Sex.
i second this motion, and laugh at the images it conjures up in my head  

Mr Eliot

Zira361

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:18 am
Username/Name: Zira361
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//Infection and Mutation
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): N/A
Who's your favorite character and why: Elk cause he's too damn cute! heart (I always go for the helpless XD [RAPE jk]). heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:26 am
Username/Name: SoraianTenshi
Which .hack games have you played:all G.U. games, outbreak and quarantine..
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):I've seen .hack//roots, part of legend of twilight bracelet, and part of sign..^_^ oh and the G.U. Trilogy Movie..
Who's your favorite character and why:Hmmm...Favorite character.......Haseo cause he's...well, he's cool..xD Alkaid cause she's awesome..And ENDRANCE!!!!!!cause he rules even though he's gay for Haseo!!  

Kyril Raian

Aged Gaian

koyapie324

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:09 am
Username/Name: Koyapie324 (real name is Madeline [pronounced Mad-uh-lin; please don't mispronounce it])
Which .hack games have you played: None, though I wish I could *doesn't have the right gaming system for them*
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Seen: Legend of the Twilight, Sign, and currently watching Roots; Read: all three Legend of the Twilight and both .Hack//XXXX
Who's your favorite character and why: Mireille because I love to collect rare items and I like her clothes too whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:13 am
User Image

Username/Name: Iveen; some call me Veeny or Panda for short. My name in reality is Huda. :]
Which .hack games have you played: Outbreak + All of G.U.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, .hack//Roots, and I'm going to watch all the other stuff soon. :] I've recently read .hack//Al Buster, and I'm getting into the manga soon as well. xD
Who's your favorite character and why: Elk is just too keyoot + I have a thing for cute shy guys; Balmung because he's a prince come true with wings; Sora because I love his attitude; Haseo because he's gott a big butt ((and I like his personality)) x] ; I've always liked Terajima Ryoko because she's nice and pwetty; Endrance too, because he's touching and I'm very emotional + easily moved. >w<

>Heh, I'm not good at picking favorites...I guess I'm just too loving and accepting of everyone's features. -^^-

Iveen

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:17 pm
I have too many favorites too. xD
I like Elk also. [: He's so cute. <3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:44 am
Username/Name: Hokuto the Witch
Which .hack games have you played: I don't play the games unfortunately since I don't own a PS2. >.>
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I've read AI Buster, Legend of Twilight Bracelet, GAMES, G.U+, and LINK
Who's your favorite character and why: Hokuto from AI Buster. She's an interesting character if you ask me. <3  

Hokuto the Witch

Frosted Bacon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:15 am
Username/Name: Frosted Bacon
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//GU
Which series have you seen/read: Sign, some of Liminality, Legend of Twilight, Roots, 4Koma, and hopefully soon Alcor
Who's your favorite character and why: Silabus. Because he's Silabus! :3 I also like BT - not sure why, but I do have a lot of respect for her calm demeanour and I like the way she handles sticky situations. I also like how they show her as having a more human side; in my mind, she's a strong character, and I'd party with her any day! ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:45 am
Username/Name: Skinny me please. (might change it soon)
Which .hack games have you played: All the GU games and infections, and part of mutation.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Part of sighs, roots, legend of twilight. reading .dothack\links.
Who's your favorite character and why: Alkiad is my fave. I'ma fan girl of her. She is cute and i love tomboys. Plus she was the first strong female warrior Haseo had to really face. Also i love the love triangle between her, Atlio and Haseo.  

Skinny Me Please

Hacker Queen Helba

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:01 am
Username/Name: Just call me Helba. ^ ^

Which .hack games have you played: All of them!

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I own all of the anime, and most of the mangas, but I'm still missing three novel series.

Who's your favorite character and why: Helba, of course! She is the embodiment of awesome. Not even the system can touch her. But a close second would have to be either Kite or Haseo.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:56 pm
Welcome Net Slummers! ;D
I'm glad we have a Helba for our Net Slum. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Shiki Ryuuga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:03 pm
Username/Name: Shiki Ryuuga
Which .hack games have you played: All the old Ps2 ones and all three GU games <3
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack//, .Hack legend of the twilight bracelet and .hack Roots ^^
Who's your favorite character and why:Kite, because he's kind and loyal, and he is brave ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 am
Username/Name: Fox Demon Shippo...I go by Shippo.

Which .hack games have you played: None. I do finally have a PS2 now, though, and plan on it! sweatdrop

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I watched most of Twilight Bracelet, and have wanted to watch the original but never got around to it. Got to addicted to Zoids as a kid. Though I did read the first volume of Twilight Bracelet as well.

Who's your favorite character and why: Ouka. Because she's kick-a** AND adorable. And Balmung. But, I like the character art of Tsukasa and Haseo a lot, as well. I don't know them very well though...

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Vamp2004

Versatile Vampire

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:54 am
Username/Name: Vamp2004 / Vamp

Which .hack games have you played: Infection and G.U. Volumes one and two.

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Have yet to read any of the manga due to funds and also need a ride up to the mall to actually find any manga at all.

Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite character so far in G.U. has to Shino. She reminds me of myself and the mysterious parts of her are just appealing to me.
My favorite so far in Infection would have to be Helba. A hacker with the sexy side to her. =3  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff