Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:57 am
_♥Exchanging Body Heat,,

Hi Thar =]

Im Teh Toasted E m o, Call Me Toast, Emo, Orange, Eggy Or The First Name That Comes To Your Mind.
I First Heard Panic! - I Write Sins. When I Was Listening To the Radio One Night Before Going To Bed. I Bought Their Album The Next Day & Fell In Love xD
Music Is My Life, I Spend Most Of My Spare Time Listening To It, Or Being On Gaia.
I Miss The 90's. Alot
My Favourite P!ATD Songs Vary, But Alot Of The Time Its 'Lying Is The Most Fun..'
Im'a Eggy From Eggland, Someone From England >.<

I Can't Think Of Anything Else To Say Apart From Hi! =D

EDIT::// I've Found Some P!ATD Brushes On Psp,, And I Was Wondering If You'd Like A Banner Making?

..In The Passenger Seat _♥

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:33 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
`PrimeRib
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
Hello there, my name is Laura, but my nickname is Natalie. I have many interests in plays/musicals, books, writing, roleplaying, Gaia (duh), making friends, and just being able to relax every now and then. I don't have many hobbies, unless you want to count writing and roleplaying as one, but I don't always have the time to do my "hobbies". If by school you mean what are my favorite classes, they are the following: English, science, Speech, keyboarding (it's so easy!), and of course, lunch. I have so many favorite anime/manga that it's hard which I adore the most. I love Elfen Lied, Gunslinger Girl, Claymore, Air, Death Note, .hack//SIGN, (now onto happier ones!) Fruits Basket, Strawberry Panic, Ouran High School Host Club, Suzuka, and much, much more!

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3
Why, thank you! It's a pleasure to have been accepted to the guild, and personally welcomed into it for that matter. 3nodding

Tehe. 4laugh Of course!

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:34 pm
upsidexdown
hi. :] i'm upsidexdown. you could call me tiffany, tiff, tiffy, ect. my close friends call me pencap. you could call me that if you want. i usually type in size 9 font and in the center. i'm an 8th grader in middle school, and i'm 13. i've known who p!atd was, but never was a real fan until the beginning of summer. they are my favorite band. since then, i've researched a lot about them. i like to draw, play video games, tennis, figure skating, manga, anime, and just pretty much anything thats fun.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Cute sig.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:40 pm
Teh Toasted E m o
_♥Exchanging Body Heat,,

Hi Thar =]

Im Teh Toasted E m o, Call Me Toast, Emo, Orange, Eggy Or The First Name That Comes To Your Mind.
I First Heard Panic! - I Write Sins. When I Was Listening To the Radio One Night Before Going To Bed. I Bought Their Album The Next Day & Fell In Love xD
Music Is My Life, I Spend Most Of My Spare Time Listening To It, Or Being On Gaia.
I Miss The 90's. Alot
My Favourite P!ATD Songs Vary, But Alot Of The Time Its 'Lying Is The Most Fun..'

EDIT::// I've Found Some P!ATD Brushes On Psp,, And I Was Wondering If You'd Like A Banner Making?

Hi! :] Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

If you'd like to make one, go for it! =D The second page of the "Swear To Listen" sticky is even dedicated to guild banners. 3nodding

PrimeRibby
Captain

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:54 pm
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown
hi. :] i'm upsidexdown. you could call me tiffany, tiff, tiffy, ect. my close friends call me pencap. you could call me that if you want. i usually type in size 9 font and in the center. i'm an 8th grader in middle school, and i'm 13. i've known who p!atd was, but never was a real fan until the beginning of summer. they are my favorite band. since then, i've researched a lot about them. i like to draw, play video games, tennis, figure skating, manga, anime, and just pretty much anything thats fun.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Cute sig.

thank you. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:20 pm
My name is luna_grace64 but you can call me luna or grace...Umm I usally type in the color blue size normal.... I 6 baggilion years old and STILL going strong!! I just loooooove Panic! at the disco!!! They are and will probally ALWAYS be my fav. I LOVVVVE I WRITE SINS NOT TRAGEDIES!!!!!!!! I looooove to sing, write, read, and draw......No autographs PLEASE!!! lol Just kidding (as you can see I have a HORRIBLE sense of humor sweatdrop )  

luna_grace64

luna_grace64

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:21 pm
Oops I forgot to make it blue....Hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:29 pm
luna_grace64
My name is luna_grace64 but you can call me luna or grace...Umm I usally type in the color blue size normal.... I 6 baggilion years old and STILL going strong!! I just loooooove Panic! at the disco!!! They are and will probally ALWAYS be my fav. I LOVVVVE I WRITE SINS NOT TRAGEDIES!!!!!!!! I looooove to sing, write, read, and draw......No autographs PLEASE!!! lol Just kidding (as you can see I have a HORRIBLE sense of humor sweatdrop )

PrimeRibby
Captain

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:26 am
`PrimeRib
Teh Toasted E m o
_♥Exchanging Body Heat,,

Hi Thar =]

I Miss The 90's. Alot

Hi! :] Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

If you'd like to make one, go for it! =D The second page of the "Swear To Listen" sticky is even dedicated to guild banners. 3nodding

_♥Exchanging Body Heat,,

Thanks =]
Okay Doke ;3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:00 pm
Hello! I'm Ekat aka california_kit_kat. I heard of this band from A LOT of my friends and they let me listen to I Write Sins Not Tragedies. Once I heard that song I bought the album on my I-pod and I guess I got addicted because I listen to it everyday while singing along to every word Brendon sings. Well I can't really wait for their next album to come out!!! So finally I heart P!ATD!!

xo__FRAGiLE OBSESSiON

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:11 pm
california_kit_kat
Hello! I'm Ekat aka california_kit_kat. I heard of this band from A LOT of my friends and they let me listen to I Write Sins Not Tragedies. Once I heard that song I bought the album on my I-pod and I guess I got addicted because I listen to it everyday while singing along to every word Brendon sings. Well I can't really wait for their next album to come out!!! So finally I heart P!ATD!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:14 pm
`PrimeRib
california_kit_kat

Thankie!!!

xo__FRAGiLE OBSESSiON

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:07 pm
superstar1212
Hi my username is superstar1212 since I hope to be famous some day for doing what I love: singing, acting, etc. I have been listening to Panic! Since I heard them on the radio but have only just begun to listen to the other songs and fell in love with all their songs. Plus I learned all of the lyrics and have all of them memorized. My fasvorite song is 'London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines' Some hobbies of mine are being on the computer, talking to friends, using aim, writing stories, writting lyrics, singing, having fun. I am in the band and play the clarinet.

I hope you get famous one day. ^^ Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:28 am
♥Dance Dance,♥
Am i Right That You Can Suggest People To Join The Guild in Here??

If So, Mandy12212 Is A Big P!ATD Fan, And I Think She Would Like Too Join ;3
Were Falling Apart Half Time.♥♥

Teh Toasted E m o

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games