Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HunterXHeartless

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:17 pm
My name is Hunter(XHeartless).I am not emo,but people call me that.I have decided to join this guild to see how everyone else works around the emo problem and help with any problems i can.I love music,favorite bands are From First To Last,Hawthorne Heights,BlessTheFall,Escape The Fate,My Chemical Romance,Simple Plan,music like that.I dont really want to get all personal about this so PM me if you wanna know more  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:22 pm
Yo mates, I've been here for a while, but I'm reintroducing myself because I'm coming back.

Name's Namu(that's all you need to know) and I'm a guitarist. Some people call me emo, some people call me punk, some people call me gay, but I'm me. An individual. I came about to see how things work out again and whatnot. Uhm...that's as social as I get.  

TrueNamu

River of Sand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:19 pm
Hi there  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:05 am
hello there everyone =]  

Tachikana

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:12 am
Dzien Dobry. (That's hello in Polish)
I'm NickelbackNerd. I never give out my name on the net, so don't ask me my name, I will not tell you.
I don't give age out either
I love music. I'm obsessed with music! I love any kind of Rock, except Classic and the slow 80's kind.. I like 90's Rock the most and I like today's Alternative, Heavy Metal, Screemo, all that. smile
I have a puppy named Alice after Alice in Chains. Yep.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:56 am
Hi
I'm 15
I'm emo
I love music...except country
I'm a hardcore GamR
and that's about it.  

original_Cloud_Strife

xblackend_heartx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:05 pm
Yea
Im Cortney
For sum strange reason i have been called "Cornene" by just about everone in my city.
Yea my mom even calls me that. So feel free to call me that.

Im Emo

and i love music.
and singing.
and writing.
im always doing one of them.

i listen to my IPod 24/7 Litterally.
im never seen without it.

Fav Bands:
Slipknot
Guns N' Roses
System Of a Down
Underoath
Pink Floyd
Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
Korn
Flyleaf
The Used
AC/DC
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Seether
Finger Eleven
Creed

i go to this school for "misuderstood" children.
we are suppose to "have a second chance" there.
im 14. and a freshman.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:18 pm
hi im adeeekkk..
im from the philippines..
hope to gain friends in here..

im a newbie and quite lost here in gaia..
hope some of you can help me..
thanks!

heart heart heart heart heart  

adeeekkk

Chiemi Qx

Tipsy Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:59 pm

Hiya. I'm Chelsea [or Pepper. or any mix of the two. =P]
I live in the US.
I can be labeled emo, goth, punk, rebel, anything like that.
I'm a mix of your stereotypical "emo" & the true "emo".
I'm bi.
I used to cut. And rip out my hair.
Now I burn. But I'm trying to stop.
I love my iPod. I love music. Poetry. Writing. And drawing. I love to role-play.
I'm literate. [lyk omg!]
I used to be in a band. Until my boyfriend/lead singer killed himself. Which was depressing.
I'm bipolar, clinically depressed, schizo-affective, paranoid schizophrenic. I cannot type Thanksgiving for my life! <-- random fact, haha

I love random private messages and people who ask me questions. :]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:01 am
Hi! I'm not allowed to state my real name so just call me either Hosoi or Thorn (my all time favourite name i wish i had). Call me angel and you DIE because that is almost the complete opposite of me even tho i'm quite kind.
I live in england and go to a school where emos are a bit popular but I still get made fun of for other reasons.

My hobbies are japanese culture, anime, artistic depression (sad art) and having a lot of stuff to do on the computer.

My favourite band is MCR and I'm actually in a band myself called Triple Threat which me and my friends started at the beginning of year 8.  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:07 pm
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Hi! I'm not allowed to state my real name so just call me either Hosoi or Thorn (my all time favourite name i wish i had). Call me angel and you DIE because that is almost the complete opposite of me even tho i'm quite kind.
I live in england and go to a school where emos are a bit popular but I still get made fun of for other reasons.

My hobbies are japanese culture, anime, artistic depression (sad art) and having a lot of stuff to do on the computer.

My favourite band is MCR and I'm actually in a band myself called Triple Threat which me and my friends started at the beginning of year 8.
ANGEL ANGEL ANGEL!!!!!!!WHY CAN'T YOU say your real name  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:49 pm
Hosoi-Chan_Angel

I'll call you angel, it's the most simple part of your Gaia user name. Have fun trying to stop me.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:47 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Hosoi-Chan_Angel

I'll call you angel, it's the most simple part of your Gaia user name. Have fun trying to stop me.
geeze ash it was only their first post  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:36 pm
Hosoi-Chan_Angel

Emo is popular in any school over here?

Why didn't I get the memo?  

Rellik San
Captain

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games