Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Racer Q

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:26 pm
Abyssal Paragon
GlenRayNolPrestonVincenti

In short I hate people that join guilds, forums, and groups in general and then refuse to post.
Please note that I do not throw the word hate around loosely.

Isobel Bellamy

F***ing n00bs. I say no more.

Well, that about covers my rant for today...

i am so happy someone shares my anger ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:03 pm
Tired of my room being messy, but I don't want to clean it.

Tired of having ten mountains of homework to finish by "tomorrow"

Tired of having counclors breathing down my neck because of my little outburst at school Monday

Tired of having know-it-all adults tell me that wearing all black and chains and heartagrams and such will get me straight to hell

Tired of know-it-all n00bs and hackers sending me PM's asking for my password or telling me that my cloak doesn't match my outfit ("No s**t sherlock")

Tired of being sick 24/7

Tired of screwing around on Vista trying to get things to work

Tired of failing miserably at it

Tired of people trying to cheer me up

Tired of my smart-a** brother

Tired of wanting to leave

Tired of wanting and not getting

Tired of my parents bitching at me

Tired of Michelle, Cassie, Justine, Nate, Erin, Jenny, Andrew, Drew, Jessica, Aricely, Elizabeth, Brittani, Jake, Zack, Wade and hell; even Rachel

I'm just tired of being tired.
confused

Bakurish

Abyssal Paragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:16 pm
I think I missed my mark...

I was attempting to make a humourous link between people people ripping into n00bs and then a few posts later someone asking why n00bs join and then don't want to post. Clearly either humour is not my strong point or I am just plain obtuse.

I am one of the hated n00bs by the way, I don't mind...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:46 pm
Bakurish

Tired of having counclors breathing down my neck because of my little outburst at school Monday

Tired of having know-it-all adults tell me that wearing all black and chains and heartagrams and such will get me straight to hell

Tired of know-it-all n00bs and hackers sending me PM's asking for my password or telling me that my cloak doesn't match my outfit ("No s**t sherlock")

Tired of being sick 24/7

Tired of Michelle, Cassie, Justine, Nate, Erin, Jenny, Andrew, Drew, Jessica, Aricely, Elizabeth, Brittani, Jake, Zack, Wade and hell; even Rachel

confused

Vista is a waste of money and RAM. AH!!!!
TAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Bakurish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:15 am
spooky_sez
Bakurish

Tired of being sick 24/7

confused

TAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad someone understands my pain...
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:39 am
Bakurish
spooky_sez
Bakurish

Tired of being sick 24/7

confused

TAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad someone understands my pain...
sweatdrop

It's funny, cuz I a Vista update package at the store the other day and I was like, "Ooooh! Upgrade!" Then I looked at the price and that turned into, "Pssf, Yeah, right Bill Gates. Nice try."

After mulling it over I also remembered my rule of never buying the first wave of things like that, because of the bugs.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Racer Q

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:43 am
I play games on my psp till I fall asleep. I am particularly addicted to the game Call of Duty. When I play online time has no meaning. Here is my rant. To all you assholes that wait until I score a kill and have no health left to jump out from a wall and shoot me in the back of the head.
To all you rocket launcher wielding noobs that think you are something. When you run out of rockets and pull your pea shooter pistol or a grenade. I WILL OWN YOU. To all you beasts that stay up all night with me and have like 40 kills and 6 deaths. Good job you monsters. All in all i can't stand you guys and luv ya all the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:24 am
I'm ******** sick of people thinking that a depressed person has gone emo

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE FEELS MISERABLE, ISOLATED, AND DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING DOESN'T MEAN THEY ******** LISTEN TO RITES OF SPRING!!! scream (even though their completely misguided perception leads them to think "emo" is some pop rock crap like Hawthorne Heights and Fall Out Boy)

Furthermore, after saying someone's gone emo, they dismiss everything in thinking that the person is really just trying to get attention, even if they really do have a problem. mad  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PlasticApple

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:29 am
spooky_sez
Bakurish

Tired of being sick 24/7

confused

TAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

xd xd xd Love the pic thingy  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:45 am
boys suck (sorry if ur a boy and u don't)  

puff93

Racer Q

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:34 pm
puff93
boys suck (sorry if ur a boy and u don't)

Meh... It's ok we can be pretty sucky sometimes. Just glad you made the distinction that not all of us suck biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:36 am
Sheesh, sometimes I just can't stand other gamers. It's their arrogance that pisses me off. Ask a question and they treat you like your ******** retarded.  

TheWitchGotRobin

xXx Bisque xXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:01 am

I hate roommates
I hate low paying jobs
I hate cherries
I hate self-righteous hippies that are all like "be kind to the environment, wear hippy hemp clothes that are made in factories that suport child labour" F*cking hippies!
I also hate self-righteous vegans/vegetarians. I'm a vegan and I don't think I'm better then anyone else. I choose to do this. When I'm out to dinner with friends and I'm eating a salad I don't talk about the poor helpless animal that died for the steak they're eating. Nobody cares! If they want to be a vegetarian or a vegan they will come to you for advice so don't annoy the hell out of them. This makes non veggies hate us! I also hate those vegans that think they're better then other vegans. You know the ones that are like "OMG you eat honey? You're so not a vegan!" Personally I really don't give a s**t about bugs. Plus I like to get honey from local bee farmers who usually have "happy" bees blaugh instead of some crazy over processed vegan sweetener. So in the end I'm supporting the local economy instead of buying over processed vegan foods from other countries, which helps reduce pollution because of less transportaion. More pollution and more transportation means more dead animals and more dead bugs. Another thing I hate about self-righteous vegans is the whole "Did you know that the beer you're drinking was filtered with fish bones?" As a matter of fact I did! But did you know that most water is filtered with animal bones as well, or that most houses are built with some sort of animal product. I use products that don't have animal products in the remaining product (way too many products). It's very hard to avoid these things. If a product is made using a really disturbing or sick process with animals, but doesn't have animal products in the finished product then I'll probably not use it. It's all about being educated and drawing a line, not being obsessed over little things that are very hard to change!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:02 am
I hate:
The current irritating situation I'm in.

I'm the editor of a lil' newsletter thing, and I'm waiting for a certain person to compile the articles and send them to me. Two and a half hours ago: "Yeah, I think I'll be done in about half an hour." Then pretty much every half hour after that: "Thirty more minutes. I swear it." So thus, after taking a vow to stay off the bloody internet unless it's for work, school, or little bits of email checking, I'm getting bloodshot computer monitor eyes, and STILL HAVEN'T GOT THE EXPLETIVING ARTICLES. And I'm trapped on the computer until I get them, and THEN have to take ANOTHER hour or so putting them together.

So I decided to download some stuff.

Scrapetorrent says, "Yay! This has nine seeds!"
So I start downloading it.
Client says "Hahaha! No seeds for you! Heheheeheee! They exist, but YOUUUU can't connect to them! MUAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

NUUUUUUUUUUUU crying  

Vexworth

Racer Q

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:23 am
I loathe homework... I cannot even seem to form a coherent thought about how much i don't like it. I apologize. Anyone that feels the same feel free to elaborate >.<  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games