Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:32 pm
Hitomi looked away under the water starting to run out of breath *what now Im gonna die* she thought to herself as she started to turn blew  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:38 pm
*Ketsueki panics again and brings her up for water again and laughs while blushing a little bit* "You should hit me when your runnign out of air" he says as he turns her around to check if she is ok  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:35 pm
Hitomi pretended she was dead holding her breath slowing her heart rate so he couldnt tell if she were dead or live  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:18 pm
*Ketsueki panics even more* "Ahh shi, shi, shi, shi, shi....there...is only one way" he says blushing as he lays her down and starts to try to give her CPR and begins to get close to her mouth  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:19 pm
Hitomi pushes him off of her "I was pretending!!!" she yelled at him her face red jumping back in the water "stay over there!!" she ordered looking at the water away from Ketueki  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:23 pm
Ketsueki sits out of the water red faced "She is a good actor..." he mubbles to himself "At lest she didn't smack me I mean..I ment...I thought she was dying" he mubbles again to himself  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:25 pm
Hitomi started to blow bubbles trying to figure out what just happened she went under water looking at the surface touching her lips *was he really going to...* she stopped thinking to herself as she fell deeper in the water  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:28 pm
"Was there a different reason why I did..why I was about to.." Ketsueki mubbles to himself "No, no, no I wanted to save her...right..or was I.." he mubbles again  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:30 pm
Hitomi swam back to the surface taking in the air her face not as red "Im done" she said getting out shaking her head trying to get the water out of her ears  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:33 pm
Ketsueki gets up and looks at her still slightly blushing "Sorry, ok umm, wait for me outside I need to get my bandages back on"  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:36 pm
"sure" she said as she nodded smiling back to her normal self and walked out taking in the fresh air "even a breeze" she said her hair blowing she ran her finger's threw her hair looking at the sky  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:40 pm
Ketsueki starts to put his bandages on "Ketsuekiii, heheheh!"...."What do you want Ijin? ahhhhh" he trys not to scream as his seals glow blood red and begin to burn him "You love her don't you ehehehehhe"..."No, I don't know" he says tring to make his way to the hot spring..."NO!!" Ijins form stomps on his hand "Your not getting away before I say what I need to say heheheh remember what happened to Rosa need I remind you?" he says as he plays back her death in Ketsueki's mind  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:48 pm
Hitomi hears wants going on and jumps on Ketsueki throwing both of them into the hot spring "better" she said giggling looking at him smiling as the water got hotter "nice" she whispered relaxing again floating in the water  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:51 pm
"Ketsueki are you alright?" *I appear behind you*  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:57 pm
Ketsueki tries to go up for air but Ijin stomps on him again holdin him down "Your woman made this easier for me heheheeh, Ketsueki" He says smiling at him as Ketsueki starts to run out of breath "I'll Kill her.." Ijin says as he fades...and Ketsueki slowly faints seeing Hitomi looking at him in the water  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games