Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:09 pm
Mitsuzu stopped her chanting "its mostly my fault for letting it get this far" she said smiling wiping the blood off the cross looking at him wiping away his tear  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:12 pm
"I couldn't control it," Kai told her. He was still pale as he laid his head back. "I could've killed you," he whispered. "I could've killed you...again."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:14 pm
"its okay" she whispered putting his head on her lap "I was able to knock Kira out but I dont know how long but oh well" she said smiling looking down at Kai  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:17 pm
Kai looked away from her. "Maybe...maybe I should've let her kil me," he said in a voice barely above a whisper. "She was right. All I've managed to do is cause you pain Mitsu."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:19 pm
"no I was born to take this pain some humans are made to be put threw this it isnt your fault" she whispered holding him close "it was never your fault"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:21 pm
"How can you say that Mitsu? You can't honestly look me in the eye and tell me what Kira said wasn't true," he whispered looking up at her. His face was filled with both mental and physical pain. "You can't tell me that your life would've been better off if you had never met me."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:24 pm
"..no" she whispered kissing him Kira woke up and watched Mitsuzu had tears in her eyes "I would have been dead sooner if it wasnt for you" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:28 pm
Kai looked away but smiled faintly. "I love you Mitsu," he whispered. "No matter what...nothing will ever change that."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:30 pm
MItsuzu changed back to Kira and she didnt even look at him "so you love her but...you can never be with her" she said standign putting Kai's head on the ground and she walked over to the bed laying down crying making sure he couldnt see them  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:34 pm
Kai stood slowly, taking several deep breaths as blood dripped from his wounds. He winced in pain as he removed the broken bottle from his chest. "I am...sorry," he whispered hoarsly as he looked at Kira crying.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:35 pm
Kira stopped putting her face in the pillow trying to hold it in *why do I care so much about him even though I hate him with all my life*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:41 pm
Kai started to walk toward her but didn't know what to say. "Kira...I...," he started to say something when suddenly his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell to the ground in a small pool of his own blood.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:43 pm
Kira heard him drop to the floor she got up not looking at him and lifted him up with ease and layed him on the bed taking care of his wounds *why do I care let him die* she thought to herself as she moved  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:45 pm
Kai opened up his eyes and weakly grabbed onto Kira's wrist. "If you stop...your wish will be granted and I'll die," Kai whispered as he fluttered in and out of consciousness.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:47 pm
"I know" hse whispered continueing wrapping him up "but I cant stop I dont know why but I want to save you"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games