Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:39 pm
Kono smiled. "I am Kono.." She did not like this Yoite person too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:57 pm
"hi im rob nice to meet you"rob kinda didnt like yoite to she was strange and she was looking dangerous  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:42 am
Yoite squinted and blinked, then looked down. "Nice to meet you Kono and Rob," she said quietly, thinking. "Sorry I'm like this alot, I just.... It's hard to explain. So, when is this party going to start?" she asked, changing the subject.

Aerunai shrugged. "I dunno, I didn't plan it. Rob?" she asked, looking at him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:36 am
it will begin when all the students will be gathered  

Shuchi-sama

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:09 pm
kono groaned. "But you chased them all away.. They all ran home.. How can we hunt them all? Could we just have the party with just us??"

Kono did not like a lot of the other normal students and chasing them down would be too much effort wasted on them in kono's mind. Kono had a tendancy to hold grudges. ((sp??))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:41 pm
he sat down against the wall " this party is so much fun whooooooo" he says sarcastically as he pulls a party popper out of his pocket and shoots it off " if this doesn't get going soon i'm gonna fall asleep and screw the norms lets make it a powers only party"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:48 pm
Yoite raised an eyebrow. "Chase down the students? That doesn't sound too friendly," she said, blinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:51 pm
he chuckles as she says that "it will be a peice of pie"(pie > cake) he looks up at her " i can run at the speed of light"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:56 pm
Yoite nodded, smiling. "Sounds fun. Never been able to run very fast, myself. I've always wondered what it's like..." She said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:58 pm
he picks her up and runs 50 times around the school "is it fun?" he sets her down and laughes because her hair is standing on end "hehehe"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:04 pm
Yoite froze where she stood, her hair stood up and her mouth was open. "It's... Weird.." she said, blinking. She looked like a cat who was just sprayed with water. She ran her fingers through her hair to flatten it and put her hat back on. "That... Was..... Kinda fun," she said, not able to stop the smiled that spread across her lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:10 pm
he stopped laughing and sat back down against the wall "well that help make you lighten up" he lays down "you need to be more optimistic"  

Swift Penguin

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:43 am
"kono i ment the powered students"he explained to kono kono was giving him a headache  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:28 am
Cody was at the heart of the crowd, being tossed back and forth. So he decided to try something he had never done before. "Let's see if I can change these people's minds..." He mentally prepared himself, and concentrated. All of the people in the crowd suddenly started to stand still. Cody made a little frown. "Sorry guys, but I have to do this to get to.... my friends." Cody suddenly said. "Heheheheh..." He walked up to the front of the crowd, and saw two new people. "Hey, who are you guys?"  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:02 am
Kono laughed at shadeon's sarsam. Slowly she relaxed she turned to Rob "Sorry if I annoyed you. I'm calm now.. I can go and get food for the party."
She smiled and grabbed out something. "I have the prinicpal's visa.. So we dont need to worry about cash."

Kono usually did not steal but she saw the visa in the lounge and pocketed it her original plan was to return this visa but revenge would be far far more fun. bUt she would probally pay him back if she did not forget.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games