Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:54 pm
"No!" Valean screamed. His power was almost completely drained and he reverted back to how he looked after he merged with Razriel. "No, Kira!" Valean held on to her lifeless body. He couldn't believe what had just happened. "No," he whispered. "Not you. It was supposed to be me. I was the one who was supposed to die."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:59 pm
the phoenix disappeared into nothingness living Kira's body when he looked at her she was smiling happy that Valean got to live on she had a note in her hand for him she wrote it out before this all happened "I wanted to make them go away so I gave my heart to the darkness its me but not me I hope that you can live happy and that you can find a new life without being pushed by other people do what you think is right and always smile Love Kira"the single tear was still on Kira's face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:10 pm
Valean held the note tightly in his hands. Tears formed in his eyes but he would not let them fall. "I thought phoenix's always rose from the ashes," he whispered. He lifted Kira's body into his arms and let the darkness begin to consume them both.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:15 pm
In Valean's hand the note started to burn and a true phoenix came from the sky and landed next to them "what are you doing" it said with sorrow in its eyes for Kira and Valean "it would be ashame if you let yourself die like that"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:18 pm
Valean's eyes were black as night and as cold as ice as he glared at the bird. "Begone phoenix. You have caused enough misery this day." Valean said his voice giving way to the anger and hatred within him. "Her sacrifice has made my life worth more than it ever was supposed to be worth. But even though I am still breathing, I can assure you I am far from alive."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:20 pm
It put its head down and shook it "do you want her back" it said looking into Valean's eyes "if you love her that much I can bring her back from the ashes" he said smiling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:24 pm
Valean's confidence wavered for just a second. The coldness in his gaze melting for a brief moment before turning frigid once more. "Why should I believe that you would do that?" he asked in a voice that was emotionless but could not hide his pain and hope. "Why would you bring her back?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:38 pm
"for that thing taking over Kira" he said laying on the ground "she fought us all just to get to Kira" he said hiding a wound that Ceres made "so if you'd like me to save her before I die and be reborn let me giver her my life" it said trying to get up but couldnt  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:42 pm
Valean closed his eyes and breathed deeply. He rose and walked toward the phoenix. He laid Kira's body beside it and kneeled beside the phoenix. It took every ounce of self control he had not to cry as he stared into the phoenix's eyes. "Please, I would do anything if you save her."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:46 pm
the Phoenix closed its eyes and put its head near Kira and it went a flame and it flew into the air and landed on top of her and she laid there as the flames ingulfed her suddenly the flames disappeared and kira was still on the ground but not a burn on her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:48 pm
Valean quickly placed his hand on Kira's chest. He knew that what the phoenix had done could've only meant one thing, but after all the tragedies he had seen in life he knew better than to trust the promises of others. He laid his hand on her chest, hoping against hope to feel a heartbeat.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:50 pm
Kira's heart was barely beating but she opened her eyes and saw Valean "nice to see you" she said smiling "heaven is beutiful" she said closing her eyes "Im tired"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:54 pm
Valean burst out into laughter. It wasn't that what she said was funny, it was more a release of the stress that had been building up. It was a soft laughter to conceal the fact that he couldn't contain his tears anymore. "Then let's get you home silly," he replied softly. His black eyes full of tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:57 pm
Kira opened her eyes smiling and she got up and hugged him "can you forgive me" she said holding on to him making Valean back to the way he was before he fused with Raziel "much better" she said falling back "sleep" she said falling asleep  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:02 pm
Valean looked down at his hands and touched his face. He could once more sense Razriel deep within him, but for now he didn't care. Even Razriel seemed somewhat relieved over what happened. *Don't worry lover boy. I'll leave you alone for now. You showed some guts out there. I really didn't think you had it in you to fuse with Oblivion like that. Good job kid. I'll leave you in peace for tonight, you've earned it.* Valean shook his head with a smirk and lifted Kira into his arms. He held her close to him as he smiled. "Let's go home," he whispered as he began to turn into darkness and teleport them home.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff