Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:30 pm
"Because I love you." Ayame blinked. This may be another side of Botan but it was still Botan. She would love him no matter what side of him chose to arise.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:38 pm
Kai looked shocked at what she said, but just as quickly as this emotion crossed across his face it was replaced by cold hatred. Still, he released his grip on her throat and turned away from her. "Like I'm going to believe that! I know better than that. Love means nothing to me but pain. There is no such thing as love," he said harshly, his hands balling up into fists.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:42 pm
She would move behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. Resting her cheek against his back. "Silly..." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:03 pm
"Don't touch me!" Kai yelled as he turned around ready to lash out at her with his fist. His fist stopping just an inch from her face as if some part of him was still the man he once was. He lowered his fist and glared at her. "I don't like to be touched," he said in a threatening voice with just a hint of fear and sadness in it.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:05 am
Ayame had let go of him when he turned around but didn't flinch when he went to hit her. "Just silly..." She shook her head. Leaning forward she placed a kiss gently on his cheek and then walked around him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:53 am
Kai froze the instant she kissed him. He was utterly shocked at what she had just done. The shock registering on his face as he stood eyes wide and mouth open, unable to fathom why she had just done what she had.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:15 pm
Ayame walked into a seperate room and kneeled on the bare floor. Lifting up a couple of the boards from the floor she would toss them aside.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:38 pm
Kai walked in and glared at her. "What are you doing?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:43 pm
"Leaving." She pulled out a backpack filled with clothes. The one thing they didn't take. She slung it over her shoulder and stood. Ayame looked at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:51 pm
"What do you mean? Leaving?" Kai asked quickly, a flush of worry taking hold of his face.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:15 am
"Simply that. I'm leaving this place. Your free to follow if you wish." She shrugged and tightened the strap on her backpack. "Besides you there's nothing else I have left here."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:14 am
Kai shook his head and glared at her. "What do you mean? How can you just up and leave like that?" He then sighed adn looked toward the door. His face turning into one of stone and hatred. "Negase is here," he said in an icy tone. He then turned to Ayame. "If you want to leave I won't stand in your way. But because you are important to Botan, I won't let Negase see you escape. So leave now if you intend to leave."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:01 am
Ayame shifted the backpack on her shoulder and walked towards the door. Letting Nagase see her in plain view. She wasn't scared of Nagase, they only thing he could ever do to hurt her was to kill Botan and she knew he wouldn't do that. Unless his parent's told him to.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:39 pm
"Ayame!" Kai yelled. He ran toward Negase only to have a gun pointed at his face.
"Stop dog," Negase said coldly. Kai grabbed Negase's wrist and snapped it with his hand. Negase winced and stared at Kai in shock.
"This dog is off his leash," Kai muttered coldly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:07 pm
Ayame stopped and looked at Nagase. "How does it feel when everything falls aparts around you Nagase?" She smirked and looked back at Kai. "You coming?" She raised an eyebrow slightly.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff