Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:07 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed
and my fighting style also makes a point of near-permanent injury, no matter how long it takes, whereas yours(at least from my opinion) is based on neutralizing them quickly

Exactly. I would perfer to neutralize a threat than to break bones. I would have a harder time living with myself if I caused someone perminant injury (other than perhaps sterility, then I might make an exception). I should get going soon though, I am getting rather sleepy. It was a pleasure to make your aquantance, and I hope to speak with you again some time. ^_^ Take care and have a pleasant evening. ^_^
*nods*goodnight then  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:08 pm
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed
and my fighting style also makes a point of near-permanent injury, no matter how long it takes, whereas yours(at least from my opinion) is based on neutralizing them quickly

Exactly. I would perfer to neutralize a threat than to break bones. I would have a harder time living with myself if I caused someone perminant injury (other than perhaps sterility, then I might make an exception). I should get going soon though, I am getting rather sleepy. It was a pleasure to make your aquantance, and I hope to speak with you again some time. ^_^ Take care and have a pleasant evening. ^_^
*nods*goodnight then

*Waves* Bye bye!  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:32 am
*wanders in* hey anyone here?  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:03 am
I'm here temporaily. domokun  

[ D i z z y ]

Tears and Rain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:27 am
*runs in and glomps Diz despite of the spikeyfull cape* Spikes cannot stop me! Muhahahahahaha! Why is everybody looking so smexiful? crying No fair!  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:48 am
*peers in for a brief while* Hello?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Tears and Rain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:16 am
*glomps Luri* Howdeh!  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:17 am
Lydibug
*glomps Luri* Howdeh!

Hello ^_^ How are you doing today? *sneaks a cookie out from under my coat and hands it to you* Cookie?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Tears and Rain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:35 am
^_^ I'm fine thankyou, and yourself? *nibbles cookie* Hehehe you could be a dodgy dealer person "fine quality watches, get 'em cheap.."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:41 am
Lydibug
^_^ I'm fine thankyou, and yourself? *nibbles cookie* Hehehe you could be a dodgey dealer person "fine quality watches, get 'em cheap.."

*Laughs* No, I don't think so. I just enjoy my trench in real life, so I thought it would be fun to get one on gaia. I actually have a really pretty white dress that i've worn under it before, and the effect is similar to my aviatar in that I look really fancy and pretty cloaked under shadows. The sun glasses are just a touch from when I'm driving and it's sunny. I can't see very well otherwise. ^^* And not being able to see the road makes for interesting but dangerous times.
I'm only going to be able to remain for about 20 more minutes before I have to retrieve my BF and run a few errands, so if I don't get a chance to say goodbye, please forgive me.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Tears and Rain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:45 am
That would be perfectly acceptable. I often have to leave on short notice and get no time to say goodbye, please forgive me if I do that whenever you're here. *bows*  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:45 am
*wanders back in*

Wow, I leave when theres 2 pages and return when there are 33 and why do i smell cookies?  

Antiklion Ingle

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:48 am
Lydibug
That would be perfectly acceptable. I often have to leave on short notice and get no time to say goodbye, please forgive me if I do that whenever you're here. *bows*

Fair enough, *blush* but you don't have to be so formal with me. ^^* And don't believe any of that stuff about kissing my feet or whatever on the announcement post. I'm just me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:49 am
Antiklion Ingle
*wanders back in*

Wow, I leave when theres 2 pages and return when there are 33 and why do i smell cookies?
'
Hello, how are you doing today? *sets up cookies on the table*
People are always chatty. ^_^ It's half the fun. It's actually quieter right now that is was on the old thread though. Mostly because not everyone has joined up yet.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Tears and Rain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:50 am
Antiklion Ingle
*wanders back in*

rolleyes No reason *wipes crumbs from her top*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games