Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:00 pm
Rinkota nodded. "H-hello Hikari. How're you?" She forced the question out, figuring she should try and get on a good note with the demon. Her mother had always told her that it was better to forgive and forget, and make friends instead of foes. Even it this person had tried to kill her more than once on occasion.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:08 pm
Hikari watched as Kai left "Im good" she said standing there cletching her hands into fists "just thinking" she said turning looking at Rinkota with red eyes "he's mine" she said as the wind blowed her hair turning red for a milisecond then back Hikari smiled looking at Rinkota  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:22 pm
"He's a friend to me, nothing more." She said, raising an eyebrow. "What gave you the idea that...." She let the sentance trail off, a slight flush spreading up her ears at the accusation.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:24 pm
"what?" she stood there confused "I didnt say anything" she said turning back the way Kai went "did I" she said turning her head to Rinkota her eyes black as before  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:26 pm
"Y-yeah, you did... Your eyes went all red, and you said, 'He's mine!' ." She said, thinking. Apparently she doesn't remember what goes on in her alter-ego.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:28 pm
Hikari's face went red "I didnt say that I wouldnt!!" she yelled denying that she would ever say that hidding her feelings  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:30 pm
Rinkota turned even redder. After an awkward silence, she bit her lip a little. "Er... uh.. You excited to be demonstrating?" She asked, a weak smile spreading across her face. Maybe being nice wasn't so bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:34 pm
Kai made his way to the arena floor. There were a bunch of younger cadets and rookies who were blocking his way to the insructor. He sighed and jumped over all of them. Flipping in mid air and landing beside the instructor. All the people looked at him in awe. "We're ready to begin the show," Valean told him. The instructor glared at him. "What is the cerberus doing here?" Valean smirked and looked in the direction of the monsters. A dark barrier held them in place. "It was a gift from Hades. I thought it would make a good show for everyone." he told him. "Hades! Hades cannot be trusted, what if that beast goes bezerk?" the instructor asked. Valean shook his head, his eyes glowing red. "He won't," Valean assured him. He then turned toward the beasts. "Announce us to everyone and we'll begin the show." With a wave of his hand, Valean teleported everyone to their seats. He then turned and walked toward the monsters. A figure wearing all black with blue sking and flaming hair watches as Valean neared the cerberues. "Badabing badabang. I wouldn't miss this show for the afterlife," Hades said with a smirk as he watched from the shadows.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:37 pm
Hikari ran into the stadium next to Kai "shall we get him" she said smiling holding on to Kai's hand smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:40 pm
Kai shook his head. "Our concern is to take care of the monsters," he told her. He looked back at Rinkota. "Come on, we're about to start," he called out to her. The instructor was just finishing up his speech as Valean closed his eyes. "Once he's done, I'm going to release the barrier."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:47 pm
Hikari let go of his hand and summoned her blades "this is going to be fun" she said with a smirk on her face with an evil chuckle  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:01 pm
Jason finally got spare time on his hands,after many rough training to get his strength up. He decided to go check on Pretzel in the stables. "Geez,I wonder how 'ol jackass Pretzel is doin'. Haven't seen him for awhile since I enrolled...",he thought to himself as he strolled through the hall.  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:22 pm
Rei was away from the others leaning on a wall WolfFang light in her hand bored out of her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:17 pm
Rinkota followed behind them, tugging on her Kimono sash to make sure it wouldn't come undone in the demonstration. "I'm ready." She said, looking at the barrier holding back the shadowy beasts.  

Valley-of-Death

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:03 pm
Kai nodded and took a deep breath. "I'm going to release the barrier then," he walked toward the barrier. The cereberus's red eyes glared at him, all three heads growling ferociously. Kai opened his eyes which were glowing blood red. "Down boy," he whispered and instantly the giant dog began to whimper. Kai waved his hand and the barrier began to disappear. "Now the fun begins."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff