Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juxtapose Love

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:11 pm

I have:
BA
GK
SoB

Um, I cant even remember the last time Ive lost a game (Not trying to be cocky, Im just being honest.)
I love the Storyline.
The Figs.
And the Game In general.
I hate to paint...
Ill try to get a Pic of my BA's soon.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:55 am

greetings all. im kratios and i play blitz nids. i use 48 genestrealers.
+ 96 spine gaunts. (1500)my record wasi hadent lost in 2 years. that ended last week with a loss to marines. final score. my 176 points to his 192. crying

Kratios

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:05 pm

lucky yu have an army....mine got stolen in abreak in last week.....i had a massive collection of about 3 or 4 races going, plus the unpainted models.....thats a lot of cash lost there....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:26 am

i paly ultramarines

knight of awsome

EmoMage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:29 pm

new guild member...i play warhammer fantasy, and have a high elf army, empire army, and orcs and goblins army (which came in the starter set)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:08 pm

hello one and all i'm Snoozy 2.0
i don't have a picture to show you guys so... sorry
i play tyranids and enjoy playing i have about a 1,000 point army
thx for reading this

Snoozy 2.0

Admiral Smort

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:14 pm

i play wahammer 40k, i started around 2001, and play space marines and imperial guard. i've got about 1750 points of marines and 1000 of guard.
i usualy play at a gamesworkshop, and at conflict montreal i NEARLY won the neophite category.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:21 pm

i have pictures now, on my site...go to www.that-one-guy.piczo.com and click on the link "Models". ENJOY!

EmoMage

Ferdinand_Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:02 pm

HI im Ferdinand_Pirate and I have a lot of models. But the two armies that I am focused on are my Dark Eldar YAYYYYYY TORTURE, and Dark Angels YAYYYYYYY idk, i heard they blew up a Black Templar ship because they didn't give back the Fallen Angel. I would of blew up the ship if the didn't give back my cookie but thats just me. Oh and i don't have a digi-cam so i can't post pics of my army but you probly wouldn't want to see them, i only have a half painted rhino out of both armies. But my Dark Eldar will be Pink though, soo uh see ya.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:07 am

Hey, I play Chaos in 40k. Im currently revamping my army so no pictures sorry =

Kexian

BEEF MASTUR

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:32 am

I have a Apple computer (I mac) and i use i Photo so i have no clue how to put my pics of anything on the internet. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:36 am

I Play Dark angels (1000pts) mostly Thats what im focuseing on right now anyway

1500pt Necron Army

BEEF MASTUR

xxx_safetypinprick_xxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:02 pm

I play 40k blood angels... i call my army the angels of vengance because i always play my first game against an opponent cautiosly usually loosing and then owning every game after... I ussualy play 1500 or 1850 point games and I have about 11k points total I might post pics later...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:59 am

My name is Captain Wyntir. My real name is Benjamin and I'm from the Americas... nothing special. I've always been a fan of RTS's and I was introduced to Warhammer 40k Via Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War. I'm known to be a bit thirsty for blood and for that a lot of people seem to join me online. I don't complain about how much another race is powerful compared to another for me everything has a weakness and I intend to exploit it. I've had a couple losses but I've come out on top (until they restarted the scores on Warhammer: Dawn of War. Funny thing is that I ended up being a nobody and it seemed like within a month I was able to beat the guy who taught me how to play each race effectivly. I plan to start an army next month since I've got 400 saved in the bank for this moment. I had only played the table top version of 40k once and I ended up losing. I think I can do better this time since I plan to study the books. Also I've always wanted to RP a character in the 40k universe since I have the old Warhammer Fantasy roleplay books. I'll probably be building a well sized army of space marines since I enjoy their versitility and their storyline the most. I'll probably put a pic of my army in my profile after I assemble and... slowly paint it.

Captian Wyntir

Kazuv

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:34 pm

Hi all. I used to be Sepoko, but I switched accounts.

I play Bretonnians and Imperial Guard.
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games