Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:14 pm
*Summer grabs the rag Sam was using to mop up the spilled potion and runs over to Ashley.*
James, honestly the questions can wait. Not trying to be rude, but Ashley needs help, and I think she has what Sam had so I'm going to try the potion we used on Sam.
*Summer reaches Ashley and holds the rag over her forehead. She uses one hand to tilt her head up and opens her mouth. She rings the rag and the potion spills into her mouth. She continues to hold her head up to make sure she swallows, then rings the rag again on her forehead, careful to catch the drips.*

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:56 pm
that seems like a great idea
but should we still get unicorn blood and have her bath in it either way lets hope that some thing works other wise the whole school could be infected and thats not going to make the head master very happy
and where is the nurse why did she leave grrr

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:59 pm
Madame Basore hasn't been here for awhile, and we should ask Professor Ro for some, but only if this doesnt work first...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:24 pm
::Nods at Summer:: "I agree with you. Try it out."  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:31 pm
((so when is Lorrieta going to post if it worked or not??))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:22 pm
[[whenever she gets online. not everyone comes on everyday like you and I James...haha]]  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:41 pm
[[And Cocosam.]]

"Uh...I think I saw that the black thing attacked her, and I briefly remember a black smoke coming out of the potion that drifted over to me and then her..I think you just infected her more. Find a white potion or something like that. I mean, I had a white virus, and a black potion cured me. So a white potion would cure her right? Here, hand me my potions book. It's on the bed stand."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm
[[and you xp ]]
Actually Sam I think I helped because even though you were spewing white/silver stuff, you were enveloped in a black shadow in the forest as well...it crawled up your leg. It was black, but caused white, and o we used te black potion to help you...I dont know but we will have to see if it helps...

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:21 pm
((ooc im only online for most of the night time im one of those peeps that have a life during the day and must begone from gaia except when i have nothing better to do))
hmm maybe if you put a black and a white or a grey potiion it will work a lot better
seeing as a black mist was around sam and then she spewed white stuffs
then a white potion was used to save her and we all drank a dark purple potion to ward off the parasite except for lorrita she didnt drink the potion

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:03 am
((sorryyyy))

*ashley feels something going down her throat and can feel burning. she starts to fidgit.*

Lorrieta

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:07 pm
"Oh look, it looks like she has turrets or she's having a seizure. What will we do now? I don't suppose..." Sam trailed off.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:05 am
she cnt has seizers i already gave her meds from muggles that stop seizers
so something is wrong very wrong ....

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:17 pm
"YOU GAVE HER MUGGLE MEDS!?" Sam explodes, and then after that, into a coughing fit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:52 pm
james waits for sam to calm down a bit
"yes i gave her muggle meds
but they were designed to stop seizers so i figured since she was having seizures that it couldnt hurt too much
it also says take with food dont get too much sunlight and dont operate heavy machery so i suggest we give her some kind of food cause id dnt do that and maybe move her out of the sunlight"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:11 pm
"I'll move her out of the chair and into the bed across the room away from the window. As for getting some food in her; well she's asleep so that'll kinda be hard to do." ::Takes wand out of Messenger bag and points at Ashley and say:: "Petrificus Totalus" ::watches as her body straightens out then says:: "Mobilicorpus" ::and watches her lift out of the chair and leads her body to the bed mentioned. Then points wand at her again and says:: "Finite Incantatem" ::to end the Perticus Totalus spell. Then turns to everyone else.:: "Now what do we do about getting some food in her or do you think we should use the
(Entrail-Expelling Curse)
Description: Presumably causes the entrails (i.e. intestines) to be ejected from the body.

spell to try and expell the muggle med. out of her system.?!?"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games